Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

6 hours ago, runa said:

You should be careful who you're talking to.

I don't care if you don't like AL. But stop talking like you're giving fact when you only give opinions. Your lack of understanding of Al, the song, says a lot about you tbqh

Wow i'm receiving a threat for no liking a song that was not a hit or in MY opinion not good enough. She didn't included it in the Celebration album or video, never released the official video and after that era never played live again, THAT says a lot about the song.... I love her and she has the right to fail and not be perfect all the time

Edited by dario

8 minutes ago, elijah said:

To be honest DAD and Music are not my favs too and AL as a whole, but Paradise has to be one of her greatest songs. FL is perfect, so is LTWB. So if their last collab is any indication (on COADF) it would be amazing. In my view it could go either way. He hopefully has grown musically. It would depend on the songs themselves too. The songwriters here would be vital. Hopefully we ll have more Joe Henry too - DTM, Jump and Devil Wouldn't Even Recognise You were flawlessly written songs. If RH is any indication, I expect great songs with sleek Mirwais/Billboard production.

Me too my expectations are high as usual! Paradise is in my top 10 of my M favourite songs. Fl is amazing and Fighting Spirit is better than How high or Push from that album it should be included.

Edited by dario

10 hours ago, dario said:

As long as he did not make her do another rap as she did on Al single or using that horrific effects on Im so stupid, I'm fine with his work...I like his tracks on Confessions more than he did on AL album.....A couple of tracks on a new album is ok but the whole album again I don't think so

Well get used to it. Takented and respectful Mirwais is back.

2 hours ago, loowee said:

I hate this fanbase. 

Me too

Only three months ago the atmosphere here was so different! Who are these people and are they unable to enjoy the moment?

2 hours ago, elijah said:

To be honest DAD and Music are not my favs too and AL as a whole, but Paradise has to be one of her greatest songs. FL is perfect, so is LTWB. So if their last collab is any indication (on COADF) it would be amazing. In my view it could go either way. He hopefully has grown musically. It would depend on the songs themselves too. The songwriters here would be vital. Hopefully we ll have more Joe Henry too - DTM, Jump and Devil Wouldn't Even Recognise You were flawlessly written songs. If RH is any indication, I expect great songs with sleek Mirwais/Billboard production.

Exactly. Some people may not enjoy Madonna's vision in American Life, but Mirwais has fulfilled her visions in Music or COADF too. He's so talented and versatile!

3 hours ago, dario said:

Wow i'm receiving a threat for no liking a song that was not a hit or in MY opinion not good enough. She didn't included it in the Celebration album or video, never released the official video and after that era never played live again, THAT says a lot about the song.... I love her and she has the right to fail and not be perfect all the time

It doesn't say anything about the song. She performed American Life at the Miami Tears of a Clown show. She didn't perform Like a Prayer for 13 years after BAT.  It doesn't mean it's a bad song.  Just because it wasn't on celebration doesn't mean it was a bad song.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Me too

Only three months ago the atmosphere here was so different! Who are these people and are they unable to enjoy the moment?

The album and single have not been released yet so I don't understand or get the panic, criticism or apprehension that some seem to be experiencing.   What we saw at the Met Ball was incredibly beautiful, artistic and interesting.  Something to look forward to. 

Guest Marco
6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The album and single have not been released yet so I don't understand or get the panic, criticism or apprehension that some seem to be experiencing.   What we saw at the Met Ball was incredibly beautiful, artistic and interesting.  Something to look forward to. 

We heard a 50 second snippet through the quality of Instagram videos and I am willing to bet that Madonna performed a different version at the Met Gala to fit into the Heavenly Bodies concept. Nonetheless, it sounded artistic and captivating like you pointed out.

Also, I get that American Life isn’t everybody’s cup of tea but mid-tempo tracks aren’t the only type of songs that Mirwais is able to produce. His work on Confessions and Music is quite upbeat, which showcases versatility.

Do all the negative nancies in this thread approach their own life with this much negativity as well? You know, negativity attracts negativity. If you are always anticipating awful things, then it's more likely awful things will happen to you. And if you are already moaning about some music you've not even heard, then chances are you are going to hate it. Rewriting history to make it sound like Mirwais produced one song called "American Life" and basing an entire postgraduate essay in moaning is some fucked up logic. I don't really see this much whinging and moaning in other fanbases to be honest. 

why are some of you acting like she teased another GMAYL type of clip? I can't believe this. the teaser actually sounds good (and is probably mixed) with great lyrics. I guess it's boredom? 

54 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

26 minutes ago, Suedy said:

Do all the negative nancies in this thread approach their own life with this much negativity as well? You know, negativity attracts negativity. If you are always anticipating awful things, then it's more likely awful things will happen to you. And if you are already moaning about some music you've not even heard, then chances are you are going to hate it. Rewriting history to make it sound like Mirwais produced one song called "American Life" and basing an entire postgraduate essay in moaning is some fucked up logic. I don't really see this much whinging and moaning in other fanbases to be honest. 

Yes 💯%

It's been a long time since I blocked anybody here but I think I will start with all these negative people. 

I want to enjoy this release as it deserves. After the beautiful experience that was enjoying Kylie's release without knowing anything about dire sales or retardation, I wondered if it would be a good idea to do the same with Madonna: not to read post from people MOANING about pictures, performance, promo, hairdo, remixes, song order, producer, YouTube comments, Daily Mail.. It really SPOILS something magical. And with the album being about MAGIC I feel I will avoid this subforum altogether for the first weeks??????

13 hours ago, dario said:

Well American life was not loved by critics or most of her fans...it was a misstep to work ONLY with him again after the fantastic Music album which he produced next to Orbit ..She never did a bad song with Leonard, or Stuart price, but she did a couple of not good tracks on AL album. And she is going to work again with him....so that is weird

I agree. 

Except for the weird part - hopefully after 13 years they can create a fresh sound now. 

Can you imagine these people in 1987-88:

“oh I don’t want her to work with bray and Leonard again. They’re so boring and out of ideas and jimmy jimmy and love makes the world go round are just terrible. Please madonna, not these people again!”

thank god madonna never listens to these people. 

one may say his opinion and not praise everything only because she´s the queen
these 5 people should open their own closed forum
specially the karbatal guy

So much bickering over opinions! Ugh.

Anyway, I wish she’d tease us with a small snippet of a new song.  Just give us SOMETHING.

I’m getting tired of all these newbies appearing out of nowhere and causing a commotion.

4 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Can someone translate this? 

Yes - Google Translate 🙂

Here are the different rumors that persist about #Madonna's new album: * The title of the album would be #magic, a hashtag very often used by Madonna in her photos). * Beautiful Game should be the lead single of the album
* The new album would be produced by MIRWAIS
* The video of Beautiful Game has already been directed by Steven Klein
* The title Beautiful Game would not look like the excerpt from "Met Gala" and would have a more dance sound
* The album would not contain more than 12 tracks
* Steven Klein would also be in charge of the visual of the album
* Madonna would have recorded a title with Nicki Minaj, but the song produced by Starrah should appear on the album "Queen" of Nicki Minaj.
* Madonna's new album would give up urban sounds for a return to dance / electro.
* Madonna could appear as a white entity, in the form of an angel or celestial bride
* The release of the first single was planned after the Met Gala, but it had to be postponed, we evoke the beginning of June
* A tour would be scheduled early 2019

10 minutes ago, Carta said:

Yes - Google Translate 🙂

Here are the different rumors that persist about #Madonna's new album: * The title of the album would be #magic, a hashtag very often used by Madonna in her photos). * Beautiful Game should be the lead single of the album
* The new album would be produced by MIRWAIS
* The video of Beautiful Game has already been directed by Steven Klein
* The title Beautiful Game would not look like the excerpt from "Met Gala" and would have a more dance sound
* The album would not contain more than 12 tracks
* Steven Klein would also be in charge of the visual of the album
* Madonna would have recorded a title with Nicki Minaj, but the song produced by Starrah should appear on the album "Queen" of Nicki Minaj.
* Madonna's new album would give up urban sounds for a return to dance / electro.
* Madonna could appear as a white entity, in the form of an angel or celestial bride
* The release of the first single was planned after the Met Gala, but it had to be postponed, we evoke the beginning of June
* A tour would be scheduled early 2019

Oh thank you so much. Sounds good

2 hours ago, Suedy said:

Beautiful said !