Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

3 hours ago, horn said:

OMG! New album rumors :rosey: 

1. The vocal on the new album are mainly Madonna

2. Madonna has recorded a lot of songs but not all will make it to the cut

3. Beautiful Game may be the lead single but it's up to Madonna's final decision

4. There will be at least 5 songs on the album

5. The album will have a few mid-tempo songs

6. A few songs are inspired by Madonna's personal experience

7. Whitney Houston and/or Michael Jackson are not involved in this project

8. New photo will be used for album cover

9. New album will be distributed by UMG

10. It will not be released in Antarctica and Galapagos Islands

You got me excited when I first started reading! And then as I read I soon realised you’re joking!

20 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

You got me excited when I first started reading! And then as I read I soon realised you’re joking!

Name me ANY of these rumors are untrue. :1251: 

9 hours ago, El baron said:

+1. I always felt like a special connection betwenn them. Like they don't have to talk to understand each other, you can see and feel it by watching some of their live performances, and i noticed M always seems to feel genuinely good when she's with him.

You saw on the Im going to tell you a secret that she respected him....even thought she later did a bigger album with the other producer there....Even thought AL did not sell well she still want to keep doing records with him, maybe he is like a little like Guy Ritchie, no one was really into him but she did---a little weird situation

I can't fucking wait anymore. I need this song ASAP. I need new music from my Queen NOW . How long she torture us

a3MZlAe4_700wa_0.gif

9 hours ago, horn said:

OMG! New album rumors :rosey: 

1. The vocal on the new album are mainly Madonna

2. Madonna has recorded a lot of songs but not all will make it to the cut

3. Beautiful Game may be the lead single but it's up to Madonna's final decision

4. There will be at least 5 songs on the album

5. The album will have a few mid-tempo songs

6. A few songs are inspired by Madonna's personal experience

7. Whitney Houston and/or Michael Jackson are not involved in this project

8. New photo will be used for album cover

9. New album will be distributed by UMG

10. It will not be released in Antarctica and Galapagos Islands

I read this as MANLY Madonna. :lmao:

And I thought 'Oh fuck...Here we go'

2 hours ago, dario said:

You saw on the Im going to tell you a secret that she respected him....even thought she later did a bigger album with the other producer there....Even thought AL did not sell well she still want to keep doing records with him, maybe he is like a little like Guy Ritchie, no one was really into him but she did---a little weird situation

What’s so weird? Maybe he’s just very professional and she loved how things turned out? For example: Music and the rest...not that hard  to understand. 

17 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

What’s so weird? Maybe he’s just very professional and she loved how things turned out? For example: Music and the rest...not that hard  to understand. 

Well American life was not loved by critics or most of her fans...it was a misstep to work ONLY with him again after the fantastic Music album which he produced next to Orbit ..She never did a bad song with Leonard, or Stuart price, but she did a couple of not good tracks on AL album. And she is going to work again with him....so that is weird

2 hours ago, dario said:

American Life is the most beloved album in her closest circle of friends and family tho. Even Monte Pitman her guitarist has expressed it was his favorite album. Many fans have come to love this album exceptionally over the years. She herself took a lot of inspiration from Rav Berg to write lyrics to some of the songs. If she’s trying to get to the core of what really matters to her and if she has something to say this time around, Mirwais is the best choice!

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

American Life is the most beloved album in her closest circle of friends and family tho. Even Monte Pitman her guitarist has expressed it was his favorite album. Many fans have come to love this album exceptionally over the years. She herself took a lot of inspiration from Rav Berg to write lyrics to some of the songs. If she’s trying to get to the core of what really matters to her and if she has something to say this time around, Mirwais is the best choice!

As long as he did not make her do another rap as she did on Al single or using that horrific effects on Im so stupid, I'm fine with his work...I like his tracks on Confessions more than he did on AL album.....A couple of tracks on a new album is ok but the whole album again I don't think so

Just now, dario said:

As long as he did not make her do another rap as she did on Al single or using that horrific effects on Im so stupid, I'm fine with his work...I like his tracks on Confessions more than he did on AL album.....A couple of tracks on a new album is ok but the whole album again I don't think so

Everyone hates on that rap and I don’t understand why. She did great! It was just kind of unexpected at that time and caught everyone off guard but she sounds better doing that rap than Cardi B today. As for I’m So Stupid, that’s one of my favorite songs and I love the sound, the lyrics, the sci fi/futuristic feel of it, everything! You need to stop hating and give this album a chance to at least come out before jumping to conclusions. 

25 minutes ago, dario said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, dario said:

Well American life was not loved by critics or most of her fans...it was a misstep to work ONLY with him again after the fantastic Music album which he produced next to Orbit ..She never did a bad song with Leonard, or Stuart price, but she did a couple of not good tracks on AL album. And she is going to work again with him....so that is weird

Let's not act like I Love New York or Love Makes the World Go around  is any better then I'm so Stupid or American Life.   A lot of fans also seem to dislike Push.  So I wouldn't say that all the songs with Stuart or Leonard are perfect.   

Of course, she’s willing to work with Patrick. She collaborated on unreleased material back during the interval between AL and COADF (for either Hello, Suckers or the Luc Besson musical film). And she asked him to score I Am Because We Are. It’s not like she has closed the door. Timing might not be right, or they might not be feeling the collaborative magic chemistry just now. It happens, I’m sure.

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Everyone hates on that rap and I don’t understand why. She did great! It was just kind of unexpected at that time and caught everyone off guard but she sounds better doing that rap than Cardi B today. As for I’m So Stupid, that’s one of my favorite songs and I love the sound, the lyrics, the sci fi/futuristic feel of it, everything! You need to stop hating and give this album a chance to at least come out before jumping to conclusions. 

Because the lyrics are beyond silly...I have a 3 nannies and a chief a lawyer..what!!,,,you can rap about so many wrong things about american culture and you sing about your rich lifestyle that is not M that I love......with rap or not rap...all the lyrics are absurd....It was about she going to a bar/ looking for company...She really needed a good producer there and said to her: those lyrics are bad go back and do a better job...which she did on the following LPs...A great producer would never allow her to sound like that so bad...Im so stupid was ruined by that autotune sustainer on her voice,,,any producer that put too much autotune on M voice should be in jail.. I love M but I don't have to love everything she does..

Edited by dario

17 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Let's not act like I Love New York or Love Makes the World Go around  is any better then I'm so Stupid or American Life.   A lot of fans also seem to dislike Push.  So I wouldn't say that all the songs with Stuart or Leonard are perfect.   

I love New York is really a tongue in cheek song and the production is flawless, you almost don't care what she is saying, i like funny songs like that, I think I prefer Love and Push....the problem with Im so stupid is that the production is so dry and simple that it put lyrics in your face  that make you analyse them more than you should..and also it sounds a little off key there. I Love almost the rest of the album, Hollywood, Intervention, easy ride, Die another day, Xtatic process all great songs the others not so much..Couple of tracks on the new album ok

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

Imagine not being excited for the new album because of one song she did for an album that was released 15 years ago.

DYE7V.gif

It was FIRST single following a huge era 

Edited by dario

Only Madonna would use Mirwais as her producer in 2000 ,he is avant garde and i like him a lot .I trust her and she has nothing to prove ,so..Her body of work is so vast so nobody can like everything of course and if some need the Madonna of the 80s or 90s they have Celine or Barbara to follow ,they always sound the same and they won't be dissappointed lol!

2 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Only Madonna would use Mirwais as her producer in 2000 ,he is avant garde and i like him a lot .I trust her and she has nothing to prove ,so..Her body of work is so vast so nobody can like everything of course and if some need the Madonna of the 80s or 90s they have Celine or Barbara to follow ,they always sound the same and they won't be dissappointed lol!

Exactly but we are living in 2018!!, there should be a new Mirwais somewhere.instead we will have the 2000 sound again. I agree with you she has enough work to enjoy but it would be nice if she discover a new sound..not a top 40 producer or someone who already work...she went back to orbit in 2012 and it was not the same for her at least i love what he did there

1 minute ago, dario said:

Exactly but we are living in 2018!!, there should be a new Mirwais somewhere.instead we will have the 2000 sound again. I agree with you she has enough work to enjoy but it would be nice if she discover a new sound..not a top 40 producer or someone who already work...she went back to orbit in 2012 and it was not the same for her at least i love what he did there

you obviously have already heard the new album..

9 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Ok Dario we get your point. and moving on..

lol

1 minute ago, runa said:

Exactly what I was about to say. 

I swear, some people around here, :rolleyes:

Get over it.

well it is a forum girls, get used to it or go somewhere else

Edited by dario