Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

18 minutes ago, Suedy said:

Sold out on Tidal already 😞

I like Suedy, it’s like your JLO. I meant to say save. But for now I need to same my coins 😔

16 minutes ago, madonnastits said:

Did anyone see this exchange? 💀

IMG_7397.PNG

omg just realized it's from April. But still funny.

Do you think M and Mirwais had some romance in the past.,,She did so many songs with him hits and misses.... He is a sexy weird guy after all and she you know..has a thing with her producers

4 minutes ago, dario said:

Do you think M and Mirwais had some romance in the past.,,She did so many songs with him hits and misses.... He is a sexy weird guy after all and she you know..has a thing with her producers

with which producer had a thing?

I've always thought there was a "connection" with Stuart Price and, of course, with Diplo, but a sexual thing.. lol

What if 'Beautiful Game' is the album title and 'Magic' will be the lead single..... that would be the ultimate surprise!!  You'll never know.

5 minutes ago, Mluv said:

What if 'Beautiful Game' is the album title and 'Magic' will be the lead single..... that would be the ultimate surprise!!  You'll never know.

A MET Gala dancer confirmed the song is called ‘Beautiful Game’. 

This was just posted on ukmix. Does anyone know where it came from?

According to Rumors

1) “Magic” will not contains dozen and dozen of tracks: no double CD this time

2) The album will mainly be electro-dance oriented

3) Album cover and photo shoot is up to Steven Maisel

4) Beautiful Game heard at the Met, was an acoustic version, the song on the album will have a very different structure!!

1 hour ago, systemvalues said:

I've always thought there was a "connection" with Stuart Price and, of course, with Diplo, but a sexual thing.. lol

Not now..but back in the day late 90s early 00

2 minutes ago, dario said:

Not now..but back in the day late 90s early 00

Oh I didn't read that the thing was referred to this specific period of time

44 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

According to Rumors

4) Beautiful Game heard at the Met, was an acoustic version, the song on the album will have a very different structure!!

How reliable is this? 

8 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

How reliable is this? 

No clue. That's why I wanted to know where it came from originally. The poster who posted this was a frequent poster so he's not some random person.

I read this earlier today, but not sure where the info is from. You can translate the post into English.

Edited by Tony Ciccone
Addition

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

According to Rumors

Yeah right, I can really see Stevem Maisel doing her artwork again....NOT, it'll be Mert & Marcus or Klien again no doubt!

I would say it's likely to be a shorter album this time, not a double album, given that she hasn't been working on it for that long. 

I don't think it will be all electro dance although it will have some elements of that. Mirwais' work has had other elements, acoustic, even pop rock, singer songwriter sounds. 

I love when all the random album “exclusives” “rumors” start coming out, it makes everything just much more exciting even though it should all be taken with a grain of salt 

According to Deutsche Madonna Fans FB Group Page: Rumored track-list-

1. Not Your Business
2. Two Angels
3. Beautiful Game
4. Indeep
5. Last Way to Babylon 
6. Magic Fire
7. Vendetta
8. Jericho
9. Lisbon Calling
10. Tragic Life Story
11. Hyperspeed
12. Death
13. New Rising
14. My Absolution

29 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

No clue. That's why I wanted to know where it came from originally. The poster who posted this was a frequent poster so he's not some random person.

If you’re a registered member there then ask that person there.

1 minute ago, SecretGarden said:

1. Not Your Business
2. Two Angels
3. Beautiful Game
4. Indeep
5. Last Way to Babylon 
6. Magic Fire
7. Vendetta
8. Jericho
9. Lisbon Calling
10. Tragic Life Story
11. Hyperspeed
12. Death
13. New Rising
14. My Absolution

:lol:

2 minutes ago, SecretGarden said:

1. Not Your Business
2. Two Angels
3. Beautiful Game
4. Indeep  lawlz
5. Last Way to Babylon 
6. Magic Fire
7. Vendetta
8. Jericho
9. Lisbon Calling
10. Tragic Life Story
11. Hyperspeed
12. Death
13. New Rising
14. My Absolution

20 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Da fuck are you talking about calling mirwais used and/or abused?! Fresh as a fucking daisy compared to many a producer worked with since #GurlBye

3006FD6C-691B-46F4-B06A-E7B1B1473865.gif

:sick::scared::lmao:

16 minutes ago, SecretGarden said:

1. Not Your Business
2. Two Angels
3. Beautiful Game
4. Indeep
5. Last Way to Babylon 
6. Magic Fire
7. Vendetta
8. Jericho
9. Lisbon Calling
10. Tragic Life Story
11. Hyperspeed
12. Death
13. New Rising
14. My Absolution

K but Last Way to Babylon sounds like an amazing song title ngl 

8 hours ago, robster said:

She posted a picture of that shoot around february 22nd, the same time she also posted pictures in that MET Gala related outfit. They must have filmed both an MDNA skin commercial and that other project around the same period. And since the other look is somewhat the same as the MET Gala look where she performed the new single, I'm 99,9% sure the shoot was for something new music related, either a photospread or more likely, a music video, since we know that was filmed!

8 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Good point!!!

8 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

It was very clear since that photoshoot day, it was about MDNA Skin. But as @robster pointed out,  there's 2 different unreleased Steven Klein photoshoots.

Hopefully, she wouldn't spend the money paying Klein just for an ad when he clearly needs to join her videography asap! 

Thanks, @robster! That’s what I was clumsily trying to get at in my posts from the earlier page... There seemed to be a lot of looks being posted all around the same time. They might be for the same project (e.g., different outfits, same music video) ... but yes, also, the blue outfit which is definitely appearing in the skincare commercial (based on the teasers) was also posted on Instagram around the same time as the Klein “film noir” ones ... Really, there’s even more than I initially thought, because there is the one with the hair net ... and also the fencing mask? I think folks may be right that the ones with the police cap might have been fittings for her Oscars party outfit (but then remember she was working out/rehearsing choreography with the police hat on, too)...

I still wonder what all the “rocket” talk and “ready for blast off” (or was it “take off”) was about?

And I don’t think the “bride” ones were conceptually related to the Met Gala. The wig is there instead of the braids, the lyre headpiece instead of the thorny looking crown (or the crown of crosses), and the corset is different, too. Posters were pointing out the possible Fellini reference, which seems more likely to me, but ...

How awesome would it be if she shot two music videos at the same time with Klein all while making the skincare commercial, too?!:dramatic: