Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

For Mdna skin we get Steven Klein, and for Beautiful game talented Aldo f.Diaz, giiirl

28 minutes ago, alen said:

For Mdna skin we get Steven Klein, and for Beautiful game talented Aldo f.Diaz, giiirl

Exactly. And then she is surprised she no longer has any hits.

1 hour ago, blackmamba109 said:

GURL bye ... i can't with her trolling us with this MDNA skin shit in the midst of teasing us with "Beautiful Game"... I WILL BUY THE CHROME CLAY MASK ONCE THIS SINGLE GETS RELEASED, I PROMISE MOM 

Image result for please crying gif

It’s about time y’all hopped on the MDNA Skin wagon already 😄🌹🌹🌹😉

https://splice.gopro.com/v?id=Wdd4Wb

1 hour ago, blackmamba109 said:

GURL bye ... i can't with her trolling us with this MDNA skin shit in the midst of teasing us with "Beautiful Game"... I WILL BUY THE CHROME CLAY MASK ONCE THIS SINGLE GETS RELEASED, I PROMISE MOM 

Image result for please crying gif

Until then, listen to Jimmy Jimmy. :chuckle:

4 hours ago, iasonas said:

Wtf are some of you saying that she has more fans in Italy than in the US? Are you for real? Do you realize that she's the most successful solo artist of all time on the Billboard charts only behind the Beatles? 

She has struggled due to her age and the super competitive nature of the market, but in the last 13 years 3 out of her 4 lead singles still hit the Top10 on the Hot100.

I agree with you and I don't understand the role of Italy as a benchmark..lol maybe because we have a lot of food, wines, clothing lines copied everywhere and therefore  we like the real deal and not some copy that tries to stay around 🙂 but yes..we love her 🙂

Has it occurred to any of you that she may have been doing both? She could be working with Klein on a music video, photo shoot for the album cover, etc., and at the same time use some of it to incorporate into her beauty line. There’s nothing wrong in that! Just like that dancing audition she was doing. I’m more than positive it was for selecting dancers for this new era, but she went with it and used it to promote MDNA Skin as well. I could bet money this is the case with most of what you’re seeing and she’s just trolling you hoping you’ll think it’s all just for the beauty line. 

Just now, Katypatra said:

Has it occurred to any of you that she may have been doing both? She could be working with Klein on a music video, photo shoot for the album cover, etc., and at the same time use some of it to incorporate into her beauty line. There’s nothing wrong in that! Just like that dancing audition she was doing. I’m more than positive it was for selecting dancers for this new era, but she went with it and used it to promote MDNA Skin as well. I could get money this is the case with most of what you’re seeing and she’s just trolling you hoping you’ll think it’s all just for the beauty line. 

Robster pointed it out

2 hours ago, robster said:

She posted a picture of that shoot around february 22nd, the same time she also posted pictures in that MET Gala related outfit. They must have filmed both an MDNA skin commercial and that other project around the same period. And since the other look is somewhat the same as the MET Gala look where she performed the new single, I'm 99,9% sure the shoot was for something new music related, either a photospread or more likely, a music video, since we know that was filmed!

:thumbsup:

I love when Rob comes back to MNation !! 

2 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Robster pointed it out

Great that I’m not the only one who thinks that.

But I’ve been talking about this since that MDNA skin dancing audition. What does dancing have anything to do with the beauty line? OF COURSE it’s for the new era and she’s just incorporating it into promoting her beauty line as well. Nothing wrong with that and I’m glad she’s smart about it. 

Just now, Katypatra said:

Great that I’m not the only one who thinks that. I’ve been talking about this since that MDNA skin dancing audition. What does dancing have anything to do with the beauty line? OF COURSE it’s for the new era and she’s just incorporating it into promoting her beauty line as well. Nothing wrong with that and I’m glad she’s smart about it. 

yes.. she has known very well the marketing tools since the beginning of her career and it's one, among billions, of the reasons I love her 🙂

Background singer Nicki Richards just posted a photo of a Basquiat candle and a Tamara de Lempicka painting, tagging madonna in her post! Rehearsals started?! Hmmm....

Just had a thought about The Immaculate Collection being reissued on vinyl on 1st June, could this be related to the upcoming single / album release date? After all, Warner released the studio albums box set around the time MDNA was released.

P.S. I love that the new album has it's own section now, it's really happening!

1 hour ago, robster said:

Background singer Nicki Richards just posted a photo of a Basquiat candle and a Tamara de Lempicka painting, tagging madonna in her post! Rehearsals started?! Hmmm....

I must say I am loving the surprises & build-up in this era. I just hope that the Queen will soon release the first single onto streaming services & iTunes because I am worried about potential leaks 

Does anyone know when might the tour start if we get a song this summer? I need to same my coins 

15 minutes ago, GOD said:

Does anyone know when might the tour start if we get a song this summer? I need to same my coins 

Sold out on Tidal already 😞