Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

Mirwais :/.  So it's true. Random. NO one else fresher or less used/abused or whatever was available for the queen of pop? Guess if it was flip of a coin rather it land on Mirwais than Orbit lol Just NO rappers or Britney/Justin/Xtina. anyway, CANNOT wait!! Looks like her team finally got the fuq out of 1998/2003 and are doing this right 😄!! Triple loving the song title,  album title, look, artwork etc...(if it's all accurate or close to it). Slowly but super surely the hype is brewing and it feels like an explosive ready to go off any time (everything the Rebel Heart wasn't). Let it even be 1/3 of Music or Impressive Instant etc..and she'll serve! 

7 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Honestly, do you believe she will chart in USA? :chuckle:

Her fan base in whole USA is smaller than in Italy.

Yup lol 

So, we’ve been talking about the Klein shoot that hasn’t yet been released... but I’m not even sure which one we mean at this point. 

There was the “bride” one we think might have been inspired by Fellini.

There was the one where she was wearing a lot of black leather. I think she posted a photo where you can see Klein in the mirror taking her photo from behind. She also posted a video where she started with her feet/legs and slowly revealed her face. We thought she might have had the grillz in because of how she spoke.

There was the “rocket” one (below), which appears to be an MDNA ad, where she is auditioning dancers ... and that was supposed to be coming in full “soon” but I don’t see a full commercial yet...?

3665A8FC-09E5-4772-A3C9-8E41FB9C2037.jpeg

Edit: So, I just realized she posted another teaser of this the other day ... but still no full version... 

42 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Mirwais :/.  So it's true. Random. NO one else fresher or less used/abused or whatever was available for the queen of pop? Guess if it was flip of a coin rather it land on Mirwais than Orbit lol Just NO rappers or Britney/Justin/Xtina. anyway, CANNOT wait!! Looks like her team finally got the fuq out of 1998/2003 and are doing this right 😄!! Triple loving the song title,  album title, look, artwork etc...(if it's all accurate or close to it). Slowly but super surely the hype is brewing and it feels like an explosive ready to go off any time (everything the Rebel Heart wasn't). Let it even be 1/3 of Music or Impressive Instant etc..and she'll serve! 

Da fuck are you talking about calling mirwais used and/or abused?! Fresh as a fucking daisy compared to many a producer worked with since #GurlBye

3006FD6C-691B-46F4-B06A-E7B1B1473865.gif

1 hour ago, peter said:

So, we’ve been talking about the Klein shoot that hasn’t yet been released... but I’m not even sure which one we mean at this point. 

There was the “bride” one we think might have been inspired by Fellini.

There was the one where she was wearing a lot of black leather. I think she posted a photo where you can see Klein in the mirror taking her photo from behind. She also posted a video where she started with her feet/legs and slowly revealed her face. We thought she might have had the grillz in because of how she spoke.

There was the “rocket” one (below), which appears to be an MDNA ad, where she is auditioning dancers ... and that was supposed to be coming in full “soon” but I don’t see a full commercial yet...?

3665A8FC-09E5-4772-A3C9-8E41FB9C2037.jpeg

Edit: So, I just realized she posted another teaser of this the other day ... but still no full version... 

that pic is from the MDNA Skin commercial. I do not think it something more than that

33 minutes ago, caba1 said:

that pic is from the MDNA Skin commercial. I do not think it something more than that

But ... playing devil’s advocate ... she posted the still photos on the same day as the “film noir” latex photos ... AND she hashtagged both of these teaser videos (for the MDNA Skin commercial) with #music ...

Drop it! Drop it! Drop it!! That snippet sounds interesting... I want the whole thing NOWNOW

2 hours ago, AmericanLife95825 said:

Latex one wasn’t the “horror film” style mdna skin mask commercial with the doctor?

F963AB77-A866-4BA6-B42C-690E7279C501.png

The collar is similar, but I don’t think that’s the hair — plus, the “take the horror out of skin care” series was way before she posted the video of “this lady needs a massage” ... that video is definitely not the Oscar outfit. 

10 hours ago, Lolo said:

Yeah I know but come on! It’s the very least we can do. Get her some streams. Let’s not kid ourselves that we’re so above it all. Let’s just say we pay her much needed respect in a not so new medium, respect she deserves. 

That s right and .

My intention wasn t mean !

Respect

I know some of you will say she’s repeating herself again but I’m totally here for the whole Joan Of Arc/Whore of Babylon heroine tragedy concept. It fits the current political climate and also her own career. I’m thinking it will be a sequel (not literally) to Iconic’s video clip for RHT. Klein also did Nicki’s Chun Li video which reminded me of RHT’s opening clip. 

I feel like a kid again. Turned on the radio first thing which l hardly ever do and Madonna's Instagram post made the 8 am news ....that's a good way to start a Friday and a new era. 

Guest Marco

Why are there people hesitant about Mirwais when he’s easily responsible for some of M’s finest work? Would you rather have Martin Solveig or even Benny Benassi back on board? 😑

5 minutes ago, Marco said:

Why are there people hesitant about Mirwais when he’s easily responsible for some of M’s finest work? Would you rather have Martin Solveig or even Benny Benassi back on board? 😑

Who has been hesitant about Mirwais ? Since it's been revealed he's on board all i see is people being happy about it.

Guest Marco
6 minutes ago, El baron said:

Who has been hesitant about Mirwais ? Since it's been revealed he's on board all i see is people being happy about it.

I’ve seen quite a handful of fans bitching about Mirwais on social media platforms and claiming they’re “not here for another American Life”. The lead single hasn’t even been dropped and there are people already discontent. Oh well, I trust Madonna and I’m sure we’re in for a treat. 🙏🏼

7 minutes ago, Marco said:

I’ve seen quite a handful of fans bitching about Mirwais on social media platforms and claiming they’re “not here for another American Life”. The lead single hasn’t even been dropped and there are people already discontent. Oh well, I trust Madonna and I’m sure we’re in for a treat. 🙏🏼

On social medias maybe, there will always be downers, but overwall the reactions have been mainly positive, especially here on nation. Also i'm tired or hearing people linking Mirwais only to "American life" as if he's only able to produced mid tempo ballads. For me Mirwais will always be associated first to one of her biggest dance anthem ever "Music". And i'm not even talking about the album of the same name which is my opinion one of her best.

Edited by Pressston

I don't think it will be literally political. I'm inclined to a dance bop like Music with lyrics as political as Music. But instead of Music, it will be Magic!

1 hour ago, Marco said:

I haven't noticed any real negative reactions. A few people here have said they hope his sound has progressed and our mildly skeptical after William Orbit's mediocre return.