Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

51 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Honestly, do you believe she will chart in USA? :chuckle:

Her fan base in whole USA is smaller than in Italy.

Where do your numbers come from?  Her tour audiences and actual records sold point to a serious contradiction.  

1 minute ago, sul8323 said:

Where do your numbers come from?  Her tour audiences and actual records sold point to a serious contradiction.  

Indeed

Regardless... if she drops something tomorrow... EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM better be STREAMING ON ALL OUTLETS ALL DAY ALL WEEK.... we need to come in strong and untied as a fan base this era... no fucking around 

3 hours ago, Confessit said:

It looks like she’s playing with song titles similar to what she did when she was recording RH when she posted a Measiah mock single cover.....

I think she’s playing rather than confirming a single to drop this week....

But I do believe the album is in the final stages and theyll be a first single in August for her birthday.

Me too.

In May 24th, 2014 she posted a fan art of a single cover for Unapologetic Bitch hashtagging soon.  

That wasn’t the first single and neither the release was “soon”. 

I don’t think she sees things as fans do. 

5 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Me too.

In May 24th, 2014 she posted a fan art of a single cover for Unapologetic Bitch hashtagging soon.  

On the other hand we know how she hated the leaks. I think she'll think twice to give away too much information and then sit on those tracks for too long this time around. Why wait... She shot a video for something in February with Klein, might be that the first single is ready to roll... At this point it's a guessing game, but I do feel like she'll do everything in her power to avoid a major scale leak this time around!!!

Very exciting, but it feels soon somehow..

I just heard the bit she sang at the MET, and don't hate me for saying this, but it doesn't sound like a first single. I'm probably totally wrong so don't mind me, it's just what's going trough my mind. I have faith in Madonna, so it's gonna be awesome, guaranteed.

40 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

Regardless... if she drops something tomorrow... EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM better be STREAMING ON ALL OUTLETS ALL DAY ALL WEEK.... we need to come in strong and untied as a fan base this era... no fucking around 

Why?Do you really think as a little monster?win win win?enjoy the ride she s THE QUEEN and it s all about the music and Her visionary journey and I respect that

me: I will learn to pick my battles and not go into fight mode over every stupid/unnecessarily mean comment I see online

this:

28 minutes ago, idro said:

Why?Do you really think as a little monster?win win win?enjoy the ride she s THE QUEEN and it s all about the music and Her visionary journey and I respect that

me:

tumblr_ngp21oBE8f1sop09ko1_400.gif

anyway, @blackmamba109: i get where you're coming from. you do you and support her however you want and i really hope you enjoy the album and the experience on this forum regardless of... stuff

3 hours ago, Confessit said:

I am of the opinion Madonna will feature on Minajs new album Queen which is great to warm up the streaming sites and be a huge moment for her before she launches her new era.

Personally I think that’s the video when shot with Klein the other week was for Minajs lead single for her album.

Yep, that’s what I was saying in the earlier thread as well 

I think I finally managed to decipher the full lyrics from the MET Gala performance:

It's a beautiful plan
But I'm not concerned
It's a beautiful game
That I never learned
People told me to shut my mouth
That I might get burned
Keep your beautiful lies
Cause I'm not concerned

Cause your world is such a shame
Cause your world’s obsessed with pain
Cause your world’s in so much pain
Cause your world is …
Cause your world is …

1 hour ago, idro said:

Yeah I know but come on! It’s the very least we can do. Get her some streams. Let’s not kid ourselves that we’re so above it all. Let’s just say we pay her much needed respect in a not so new medium, respect she deserves. 

I don’t mind if #soon equals sometime between May-November.

I’m just happy that it seems like it will be released this year and not March 2019, also because if she releases in her bday or November, she will experience bigger sales.

2 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Very exciting, but it feels soon somehow..

I just heard the bit she sang at the MET, and don't hate me for saying this, but it doesn't sound like a first single. I'm probably totally wrong so don't mind me, it's just what's going trough my mind. I have faith in Madonna, so it's gonna be awesome, guaranteed.

Well the audio clip that I heard from some grainy met gala recording wasn't the best to begin with. I really can't wait to hear the final/album version in all its hq glory!

1 hour ago, Ray Of Darkness said:

I really hope she delivers some political shock value with this, given the times we're in.

Me too!! It would be smart.

5 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Me too.

She literally said she's wrapping up the album the other day...

Don't be so pessimistic!

well judging from that 2014 post of Unapologetic Bitch insta post

then this might not be the first single after all.

but there is still that video she shot with klien. hmmm

3 hours ago, robster said:

I think I finally managed to decipher the full lyrics from the MET Gala performance:

It's a beautiful plan
But I'm not concerned
It's a beautiful game
That I never learned
People told me to shut my mouth
That I might get burned
Keep your beautiful lies
Cause I'm not concerned

Cause your world is such a shame
Cause your world’s obsessed with pain
Cause your world’s in so much pain
Cause your world is …