MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Je5u5

Arctic Monkeys

So their new album is out.

Wtf?

Expect this to be polarizing as hell with their fanbase. Especially coming after "AM".

I´ve just bought it. If it´s anything similar to the last shadow puppets´ last album, I will be in love with it

1 minute ago, promise to try said:

I´ve just bought it. If it´s anything similar to the last shadow puppets´ last album, I will be in love with it

You will like it then. I actually enjoy it but you'd expect something closer to their "brand" while this barely sounds like them.

but theor debut album was years ago, even AM was 4 years ago, I understand them wanting to change their sound.

what is weird to me is that they don´t have a single. I guess they will have it in a few weeks, once the album is out and the surprise is broken. Ala prince with around the world in a day and raspberry beret

14 minutes ago, promise to try said:

what is weird to me is that they don´t have a single. I guess they will have it in a few weeks, once the album is out and the surprise is broken. Ala prince with around the world in a day and raspberry beret

They were smart enough not to release a single and to release the album AFTER their summer tour dates went on sale.

I have only hear the first 3 songs, and it desn´t sound as an artic monkeys album...I guess some people will miss the guitars. My favourite album of them is Suck it and see, so this one sounds good to me. By the way, apparently 4 out of 5 will be released as a single for the US radios

The new album has made me listen The last sahdow puppets´ second album...maybe it´s me, but I feel a lot of sexual tension between these two men