MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedy

WHAT ABOUT: when Robbie Williams was high, sang offkey and gave lapdances?

I loved Rudebox, was obsessed with it when it came out. I couldnt believe it was panned so aggressively by the media and a huge portion of his audience at the time. I even went to the tour which was very grand and spectacular.

15 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

I loved Rudebox, was obsessed with it when it came out. I couldnt believe it was panned so aggressively by the media and a huge portion of his audience at the time. I even went to the tour which was very grand and spectacular.

I loved it when it came out to but I don’t recall it being panned by the media. In fact, I’ve heard praises and constant radio support by OZ radio.

i love him! Find him hot i don't know why lol  A girl i know gave him a BJ in the back of a The Metropolis venue in Montreal years ago when he performed here....She said he was hung.

On 5/15/2018 at 10:54 AM, karbatal said:

My favs are

1. No Regrets

2. Feel

3. Millenium

4. Rock DJ

5. ?

I don't remember more :lmao:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE No Regrets!

On 5/15/2018 at 3:54 PM, karbatal said:

My favs are

1. No Regrets

2. Feel

:lmao:

That's probably my top 2. The first is the song that got me into him. The second probably his all around best single.

On 5/21/2018 at 10:19 PM, Littlebastard said:

i love him! Find him hot i don't know why lol  A girl i know gave him a BJ in the back of a The Metropolis venue in Montreal years ago when he performed here....She said he was hung.

Dude didnt exactly age great, but he was good looking and pretty fit during the height of his popularity. Your friend is quite lucky.😁 I use to have a major crush on him too.

Why hasnt he been arrested for giving the finger in Russia? So only women get arrested in Russia for immoral behaviour? I dont like him. Never enjoyed him. His music has always been meh..Anybody else could have sung those songs and make them great. He just comes across as a misogynistic pig. 

Have you ever heard anything so vomit inducing as this song he did not so long ago? 

He is ok. A natural entertainer. I saw him live in 2002, with my mom, lol. Definitely a very engaging show. 

Also I loved how he used to make the other Take Thats his background bitches. It’s always been about him and he couldn’t even bother to do the routines