Beautiful Game - New Song

11 hours ago, peter said:

I believe you are correct about timing, although if there is a collaboration with another artist, it is possible that could arrive on a different schedule. 

Also, remember that something has definitely been filmed. The photos she posted around Klein’s birthday, with her behind the camera and looking slightly like a bride, which some thought was potentially Fellini inspired, was some sort of film project. So ... although mixing and mastering naturally still need to be completed (since it would seem she is still recording), we don’t know the first music video has to be shot still. 

Perhaps the more modern timeline some fans are yearning for — release of several singles before album — will happen after all. 

....yes and I guess the small dark clip she has posted with the black leather raincoat behind that window glass is not  something merelly conceived form the mdna company..

9 hours ago, Magician said:

The RH ticket bundle and it being a digital copy was stupid. If they did it like MDNA the RH album would’ve easily been #1 and with a huge margin over that Empire soundtrack. And RH would’ve ultimately went gold! :sour:

Yes they need to do what they did with MDNA. Physical copies please and all the shows redeemable the 1st week. Everyone does the bundle now. She was a pioneer when it comes to that too. Lol.

I think she’s form everyone hot and heavy with MET and her #soon references on her Instagram.

Plus we all thought she had secretly filmed a music video with Klien.

This appears to be untrue now and so far she is sticking to the usual formula of finishing the album then working out the release.

I still think a Birthday single would be PR too good to ignore and a huge opening performance at this years VMAS would be marketing gold! 

33 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Eurovision was another Golden chance.

#soon

Not if nothing was ready it wasn’t.

I hope for the VMAs in August and her 60th birthday but only if it’s all ready.

If she’s still working on it no chance I don’t think she will release music as she records. 

So after all the rumours of a surprise album dropping from the sky this summer it might be a buisness as usual release this autumn after all. 

It honestly felt as though something was coming a few weeks ago, there was so much hype and excitement after the met gala, it seems to have died down now.

4 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

It honestly felt as though something was coming a few weeks ago, there was so much hype and excitement after the met gala, it seems to have died down now.

But in all honesty it was a performance for the privalidged few with a tiny preview of a new song. 

It was a gorgeous creative moment but it wasn’t even uploaded anywhere, we had a few shaky clips online and hardly anyone at the event even tweeted about the new song.....I think Donetella was the only one!

The hype was the fans....otherwise the performance was just an add-on from the usual red carpet exposure she gets for 10 minutes next day for going.

I think she can create a far bigger platform to launch the new music on like a huge performance at an awards show that’s uploaded on YouTube for the whole world to see and enjoy and hear!

Thats what new Madonna music deserves not dropping a new single on the back of the MET appearance that wasn’t even uploaded ANYWHERE officially for us or the general public to enjoy !

Bring on the big guns for the new era!

Madonna is not going to sell. sad but true. i would love it if she did this time out. but times have changed. and she no longer thinks outside the box when it comes to promotion.

music will be amazing though! and we will all be floored by it i'm sure.

Soon! I’m walking the wire!

Soon! Don’t smoke but start fires!

Soon! I’m ready to go! 

Soon! What you waiting for? 

Take my hand and jump! 

In a fucked up world of Trump! 

Tick, tock, tick, tock

No one’s home....

PLEASE GOD, STOP WITH THE VMA's ARE COMING UP MAYBE SHE WILL PERFORM HER NEW SINGLE THERE INSANITY. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES THIS HAS COME UP NEAR THE RELEASE OF A NEW ALBUM...AND IT NEVER HAPPENS. WE THEN SIT AND WATCH A RED CARPET OF NOBODIES ENTERING THE REMNANTS OF A ONCE GREAT MUSIC CHANNEL. IT'S DEPRESSING, WISHFUL THINKING. STOP!  THANK YOU.

tumblr_ohkuigfpYz1t0kas2o1_500.gif

21 hours ago, iasonas said:

Yes they need to do what they did with MDNA. Physical copies please and all the shows redeemable the 1st week. Everyone does the bundle now. She was a pioneer when it comes to that too. Lol.

A physical release will always be leaked at least one week before, especially if it's by Madonna. I hope she does it like Radiohead's latest album, first a digital/streaming release and a few weeks later the physical.

15 hours ago, tuckeye said:

Madonna is not going to sell. sad but true. i would love it if she did this time out. but times have changed. and she no longer thinks outside the box when it comes to promotion.

music will be amazing though! and we will all be floored by it i'm sure.

Yes, it is sad but is true. Madonna doesn't reach the big audiences anymore. On the one hand it is up to a certain extent "her" own fault ("her" means here her pr team, the music, the videos etc). We all know she could have done much much better with her last albums. On the other hand it is normal that such an enduring artist like her doesn't convince young generations. But I personally am very glad she keeps doing music and can't wait for new music from her. It is just an illusion to think she is going to have another big hit. Let us just enjoy the music she makes for us

1 hour ago, Geiger83 said:

Yes, it is sad but is true. Madonna doesn't reach the big audiences anymore. On the one hand it is up to a certain extent "her" own fault ("her" means here her pr team, the music, the videos etc). We all know she could have done much much better with her last albums. On the other hand it is normal that such an enduring artist like her doesn't convince young generations. But I personally am very glad she keeps doing music and can't wait for new music from her. It is just an illusion to think she is going to have another big hit. Let us just enjoy the music she makes for us

This Little Mongo owed up and is taking pride in starting the fake rumor on reddit about Madonna's album. What a pathetic loser...but we should thank him for the free promo!

6 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

This Little Mongo owed up and is taking pride in starting the fake rumor on reddit about Madonna's album. What a pathetic loser...but we should thank him for the free promo!

Please ... This has NOTHING to do here. Keep this crap out of this forum. Enough.

1 hour ago, runa said:

My reaction to this thread:

giphy.gif

I just get here one and then and frankly, it is ABSURD.

It should be closed and deleted until there is an official release because all these messages are just a feast for trolls and debbie downers.