Beautiful Game - New Song

I want Glastonbury so badly. Any festival really. I'm not gonna lie I was disappointed when she was just an announcer at that Sound of Change concert a few years ago. 

We should spam Guys Instagram with Glastonbury comments lol

On 6/1/2018 at 11:21 AM, elijah said:

She needs to release at least 2 singles prior to the album IF she wants them to sell, cause no one would buy the second single if you already have the album. Hopefully they will be great songs with creative and expensive videos.

totally, it keep people talking about her and her music while she finishes the album, plus keep our mental health intact lol

44 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

totally, it keep people talking about her and her music while she finishes the album, plus keep our mental health intact lol

Madonna’s never be worked this way though I don’t think a she will release anything until the whole album is recorded.

That said I pray she releases 2 singles in quick succession once the album is completed at the very least to build momentum!!

16 minutes ago, TXIII said:

Her vocal producer is in Lisbon!

2C71A200-F2BF-45DB-B794-8EE143EA0172.png

Does this mean she's recording in Portugal? Madonna's never recorded outside of UK/USA so this could be REALLY interesting. 

On 6/2/2018 at 7:57 PM, dcbyebyebaby said:

I want Glastonbury so badly. Any festival really. I'm not gonna lie I was disappointed when she was just an announcer at that Sound of Change concert a few years ago. 

We should spam Guys Instagram with Glastonbury comments lol

....I feel like she’d just get totally dragged for Glastonbury, I’m not keen on the idea. 

2 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

....I feel like she’d just get totally dragged for Glastonbury, I’m not keen on the idea. 

yeah I think M is a little too theatrical/artsy for it while the musical aspect seems to lack (aside from the met gala)

maybe around ROL/music/AL/rit it could have worked but unless everything is top notch (including an actual good live band) I don't know if it's a good idea

On a side note, M (potentially) recording in Portugal sounds interesting. Gives me hope that the album might get a 'local' touch, if she invites some of her befriended Portugese artists into the studio...

M at Glastonbury would be amazing and she would be very well received by the crowd . It’s Madonna on stage , it’s just natural. 

8 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

On a side note, M (potentially) recording in Portugal sounds interesting. Gives me hope that the album might get a 'local' touch, if she invites some of her befriended Portugese artists into the studio...

Yes! This is what I’m hoping for! I wanna hear some real traditional folk sounds blended with Mirwais’ stark electronic beats.  

19 minutes ago, Nikki said:

yeah I think M is a little too theatrical/artsy for it while the musical aspect seems to lack (aside from the met gala)

maybe around ROL/music/AL/rit it could have worked but unless everything is top notch (including an actual good live band) I don't know if it's a good idea

Yes, exactly!

Unless she just does a set list of 15 greatest hits (which I’d personally hate) and does a lot of crowd interaction (which just isn’t her)........it’s not gonna go down well! Anyway it ain’t happening this year! 

Anyone thinking anything new is coming before Autumn is deluding themselves.

She's still working on the album then there's mixing, mastering, photoshoots for album art, shooting the first video etc etc

23 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Anyone thinking anything new is coming before Autumn is deluding themselves.

She's still working on the album then there's mixing, mastering, photoshoots for album art, shooting the first video etc etc

I believe you are correct about timing, although if there is a collaboration with another artist, it is possible that could arrive on a different schedule. 

Also, remember that something has definitely been filmed. The photos she posted around Klein’s birthday, with her behind the camera and looking slightly like a bride, which some thought was potentially Fellini inspired, was some sort of film project. So ... although mixing and mastering naturally still need to be completed (since it would seem she is still recording), we don’t know the first music video has to be shot still. 

Perhaps the more modern timeline some fans are yearning for — release of several singles before album — will happen after all. 

Edited by peter
Edited because my memory was completely wrong! Sorry!

2 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

A-the-cat-behind-the-curtain-soon-meme.j

2 hours ago, Royal T said:

#soon

NewAngryBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

2 hours ago, Nonoka said:

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

1 hour ago, david86 said:

Image result for drought

:lmao:  sums up so well with humour how we are all waiting patiently and desperately for new Madonna music. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@peter. Love how you put your reason for your edit  :lmao:. Made me laugh. 

Glad to have brought a giggle to your day, @Jazzy Jan! (For some reason, I thought “Give It 2 Me” was released around the time of the HC album ... I posted that, then looked up the release date of GI2M, which was in June — well after HC’s April release. I am really losing my memory!)

But yes ... enjoyed the #soon GIFs and tumbelweeds/wasteland, et al. Certainly captures the current state of the Madonna fan presently... >sigh<

This is going to be her first release since the release day of all new music and the first day of tracking for charts was changed to Friday all over the world.

Hopefully the lead single will drop on a Friday and have a full week or sales and streaming to achieve some respectable peaks around the world.

Living For Love was such a messed up release due to the leaks. Who releases a bunch of songs in the middle of the holidays including the lead single. And then a video 2 months later. Inevitably the song suffered a lot by that. It felt like we didn't have a lead single at all. I hope everything happens the right way this time.

Also, the ticket bundle thing in the US should be all the 1st week this time like it was for MDNA and it should be a physical copy! Who cares about the 2nd week drop. Snatching the no1 is what is important. The Rebel Heart bundle was a mess.

17 minutes ago, iasonas said:

This is going to be her first release since the release day of all new music and the first day of tracking for charts was changed to Friday all over the world.

Hopefully the lead single will drop on a Friday and have a full week or sales and streaming to achieve some respectable peaks around the world.

Living For Love was such a messed up release due to the leaks. Who releases a bunch of songs in the middle of the holidays including the lead single. And then a video 2 months later. Inevitably the song suffered a lot by that. It felt like we didn't have a lead single at all. I hope everything happens the right way this time.

Also, the ticket bundle thing in the US should be all the 1st week this time like it was for MDNA and it should be a physical copy! Who cares about the 2nd week drop. Snatching the no1 is what is important. The Rebel Heart bundle was a mess.

and LFL was released together with the album pre-order so most of its sales did not count. A fucking mess. 

44 minutes ago, iasonas said:

Your keystrokes to God's ears. I agree with all of this and I hope they do a bundle (and don't F it up). Another #1 album would be great.

1 hour ago, iasonas said:

The RH ticket bundle and it being a digital copy was stupid. If they did it like MDNA the RH album would’ve easily been #1 and with a huge margin over that Empire soundtrack. And RH would’ve ultimately went gold! :sour: