Beautiful Game - New Song

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

There won’t be meltdowns from intelligent people able to see what is true and what a bunch of absurd ideas 

Especially after the hint of the new era we witnessed last night. 

Impossible to tell.

What I'm interested in is what now? I have to be honest, as incredible as she looked and performed last night (10/10) I couldn't help be a little underwhelmed because I really thought we were getting a brand new era and single release.

Intrigued to see what happens in the next week or so.

1 minute ago, Carey said:

Impossible to tell.

What I'm interested in is what now? I have to be honest, as incredible as she looked and performed last night (10/10) I couldn't help be a little underwhelmed because I really thought we were getting a brand new era and single release.

Intrigued to see what happens in the next week or so.

Maybe they should have released Beautiful Game as a promotional single. But we also don't know how far the album is from ready 😕

Too much speculation already. Next one is Magic, so why don’t we discuss that as well while we’re at it. 

47 minutes ago, gamebeautiful said:

Hello, guys.

First of all, thank you for the amazing work done in the forum.

Secondly, Beautiful game is just a track for the new album. Not even considered as a second single. 

The first single was planned to be a Madonna feat Nicki minaj and Cardi B. The Nicky minaj part has been recorded but the cardi's one is in stand by mode.

tenor.gif

....well I’ve only heard that clip from Donatella’s phone. Is there more? Did she actually perform the song or just that??

For me it really wasn’t enough to judge anything by, so don’t really have an opinion. I’ve really idea what it could sound like. 

37 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Maybe they should have released Beautiful Game as a promotional single. But we also don't know how far the album is from ready 😕

True. I definitely still think it's all coming this year though.

1 hour ago, gamebeautiful said:

Hello, guys.

Secondly, Beautiful game is just a track for the new album. Not even considered as a second single. 

The first single was planned to be a Madonna feat Nicki minaj and Cardi B. The Nicky minaj part has been recorded but the cardi's one is in stand by mode.

You haven't changed then.

This is the poster formerly known as 'Traditional'.... if anyone remembers from the RH era.

:bad:

I would hope something would be released this week or it seems a bit pointless to showcase a new track AND to be the darling of the press today and not capitalise on it.

I'm just happy to love what I've heard and seen of the new era. I'm here for dark Madonna. New track, whatever it' called, is interesting and I love the sound of it. I don't see why she would give us a snippet if it wasn' the new single. 

5 minutes ago, Suedy said:

Beautiful Game was released last night after the performance but it's sold out on iTunes now. 

I love you HAHAHA

52 minutes ago, Kim said:

This is the poster formerly known as 'Traditional'.... if anyone remembers from the RH era.

CHRIST. That takes me back 🙄

14 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I've been listening to Set the Right a lot today because she pronounces "learn" the exact same way as in this snippet. I love it.

I’m thinking of covering it next month!! I love that song! 

1 hour ago, Kim said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: 

Alright then, moving on...

1 hour ago, Kim said:

:lmao:    Dear Lord.  Remember Traditional well.  He had ONE predictive post out of the dozens he posted correct with the fluke of a date being right and therefore pretended he knew everything and was treated like some kind of important insider for a short time.   Yet never had anything right since and his predictions were more and more shady as time went on.  

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

Did someone say Michael b jordan said he liked the performance on his instagram stories? Cuz I haven’t seen anything on his instagram..

is he the guy from childish bambino?

LOLLL  

4 hours ago, gamebeautiful said:

Hello, guys.

Please no. Enough with the fucking guest stars. None of us are buying this stuff for Nicki or Cardi or anyone else. And radio isn’t spinning it no matter who guests on it. Just give the fans what they want — MADONNA.

15 minutes ago, material_boy said:

Please no. Enough with the fucking guest stars. None of us are buying this stuff for Nicki or Cardi or anyone else. And radio isn’t spinning it no matter who guests on it. Just give the fans what they want — MADONNA.

Don't worry Material-boy. .  He is a troll.  Read the post from Kim in this thread. Gamebeautiful is Traditional.    He once said that Madonna was going to team up with Bette Midler in the Rebel Heart Era. 

7 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Don't worry Material-boy. .  He is a troll.  Read the post from Kim in this thread. Gamebeautiful is Traditional.    He once said that Madonna was going to team up with Bette Midler in the Rebel Heart Era.

:rotfl:

I think M is gonna be featured on Nicki’s new album and it’ll be released as a single...and the buzz will get going for M and then later this year she’ll finish the record and get it out

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I think M is gonna be featured on Nicki’s new album and it’ll be released as a single...and the buzz will get going for M and then later this year she’ll finish the record and get it out

yes, thats a good project and a good start for her own single.

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I still hope we get the new album around August 16th when people and critics are willing to give her love and respect. By the end of the year people will have moved on from the birthday buzz. I’d say don’t wait till it’s old news.