Beautiful Game - New Song

2 hours ago, Adriano said:

wtf, I just read in another forum that some collectors have BG/have listened to it

i do hope it's bullshit fake info

Checked every forum. No trace of anyone talking that. 

15 hours ago, Nikki said:

it's just fucked up and shows how desperate they are for negative gossip/rumors. See his other posts. I also can't believe theres some actually suggesting he was right cuz some articles picked it up a week later - that only means they got it from reddit! idiots.

https://www.reddit.com/user/MusicMan911

and I agree with what you're saying

Capture.jpg

That self confessed troll is clearly out to sabotage this album campaign and it's worked to a degree. There'll be a lot more like this before the album's released.

58 minutes ago, Crux said:

Capture.jpg

That self confessed troll is clearly out to sabotage this album campaign and it worked to a degree. There'll be a lot more like this before the album's released.

the gaga fan "opportunistic" also replied, he shares rumors/gossip on ONTD all the time. I swear he single handedly made it so many of the people on that site hate her with all his lies. maybe thats also where the sun picked it up.

It’s not 2010 anymore, those remaining shitty monsters have no control / impact.

Nothing can damage Madonna if the music is good, especially not 3 internet gays who have no lives.

I wouldn’t pay any attention to these negative and fake rumours because it just encourages them to keep trolling

8 hours ago, loowee said:

Checked every forum. No trace of anyone talking that. 

his reply:

It doesn't matter where I read it. A collector claimed to have listened to Beautiful Game. Maybe the demo version. 

I doubt it was trolling, since we are talking about a collector here.

Usually leaking of songs start with collectors and sharing with too many people. So, I wouldn't be surprised if the song (official or demo) leaks.

4 minutes ago, Adriano said:

his reply:

It doesn't matter where I read it. A collector claimed to have listened to Beautiful Game. Maybe the demo version. 

I doubt it was trolling, since we are talking about a collector here.

Usually leaking of songs start with collectors and sharing with too many people. So, I wouldn't be surprised if the song (official or demo) leaks.

But the only one who is talking about this are you. Wheres that dorum or collector youre speaking of

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

But the only one who is talking about this are you. Wheres that dorum or collector youre speaking of

check m section in fotp, a member, who's also a M fan, said these things

the "it doesn't matter where I read this" part is what's confusing because none of us fans have read it anywhere, so where would he have read it? some underground madonna forum? secret place on facebook?

Y'all really think some flop fake article about the album is going to affect it? When we don't even know when it's coming? And the only ones that will read it and care are some stans on the internet?

Get a grip. Any sort of concern or meltdown over this article is just not realistic.

Zmqor.gif

online articles don't affect anything... even if somebody believes them, they will forget all about it in a few days, and by the time the album comes out, they will hear the music and form their own opinion, be it positive or negative... the only people who care are crazy haters and obsessed fans, and they are an overwhelming minority anyway.

Just now, functions_X said:

online articles don't affect anything... even if somebody believes them, they will forget all about it in a few days, and by the time the album comes out, they will hear the music and form their own opinion, be it positive or negative... the only people who care are crazy haters and obsessed fans, and they are an overwhelming minority anyway.

18 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Y'all really think some flop fake article about the album is going to affect it? When we don't even know when it's coming? And the only ones that will read it and care are some stans on the internet?

Get a grip. Any sort of concern or meltdown over this article is just not realistic.

Zmqor.gif

have you guys read the last page? I think this is more about the fear of a possible leak IF what that guy is saying is true (that some fans and collectors have the song)

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

have you guys read the last page? I think this is more about the fear of a possible leak IF what that guy is saying is true (that some fans and collectors have the song)

it's just speculation... whenever something is half-announced, rumors, track lists, set lists, cover photos etc start leaking, and it's almost always lies

2 minutes ago, functions_X said:

it's just speculation... whenever something is half-announced, rumors, track lists, set lists, cover photos etc start leaking, and it's almost always lies

this is how it starts though. we're just gonna let it happen again?

12 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I see nothing in the posts that give them any credence. Why would you? 

We literally know NOTHING yet about the album/era/tour/movie/whatever comes from Madonna next, but WTF people, stop it with the meltdowns, lies and shit. It's a fucking NIGHTMARE to come in here... 😧 

3 minutes ago, Django said:

We literally know NOTHING yet about the album/era/tour/movie/whatever comes from Madonna next, but WTF people, stop it with the meltdowns, lies and shit. It's a fucking NIGHTMARE to come in here... 😧 

literally relying on someone posting on an unknown forum with no credibility, two posts, living in the middle of nowhere, and taking it as fact because THEY SAY THEY KNOW SOMEONE

anigif_wait-what-no-just-stop-700-135524

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

this is how it starts though. we're just gonna let it happen again?

let what happen? a few people faking to be more important than they are by claiming they have unreleased material?

Meanwhile Madonns is working diligently on her new album, while the rest of her fan base is distracted with this sensational nonsense that her music has leaked.  It's like Donald Trump is her publicist and spreading lies, keeping us distracted from the real story, while Madonna works successfully and privately on her album.

Edited by neutrocks

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

If there’s someone to blame about a damn leak AGAIN, it should be her team or herselfThis is unacceptable after the RH mess.