Beautiful Game - New Song

1 minute ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Allegedly a TV presenter called Lorraine was on TV in the UK this morning talking about leaked music and M was mentioned, people on Facebook are freaking out the album has leaked but it's probably fake news - just like the fans who whipped up the May 8 and Single release last Friday

I just saw an article on twitter that talked about the album and its just the reddit shit.  Did they mention m wanted it to be the most edgy album and shit like that? Its on the list.co.uk site and they mention thesun.co.uk

40 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

This gif is AMAZING! SHE'S SO FIERCE!!!! QUEEN!!!! 

i love her entrances. they are always so iconic.

i made two gifs with that video 🙂

dmZ6KQ62uADEtKtGUG.gif

17 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

What does seasons have to do with music ?   Plus Madonna is a global artist and seasons are different all throughout the world.  What makes a song more listenable in one season than another or make people want to buy music in Spring or Winter etc ?  Great music is great in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. 

They mean everythang. Autumn has HUGE sales compared to lackluster spring.

8 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Did she work on MDNA and Rebel Heart? Also, who is doing the mastering of the album this time? I hope it’s not the Castelio guy, or whatever his name is. 

No she didnt. I think she was referred by Starrah. No idea on who is mastering the album.

1 minute ago, MeakMaker said:

WTF?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/30/details-of-madonnas-new-album-leak-online-7590802/

So that informant who was clearly gassing over these so called exclusive album details has been quoted on some serious press? 

Unbelievable that any news organization would publish something like this, which can in no way be verified.  Great way to start off the new era with a fake story generating bad press. 

13 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

WTF?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/30/details-of-madonnas-new-album-leak-online-7590802/

So that informant who was clearly gassing over these so called exclusive album details has been quoted on some serious press? 

Another link? 

Because posting all those fake articles in here doesn’t help at all! 

18 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Wait until that press find a link to the fanmade artwork on this forum ... thinking it is real ... 💩

Unfortunately, there are fans who are purposely trying to get that to happen.  They think it's funny to see the press pick up on fake stories/images.  To me, that isn't helping Madonna at all.  Because the regular folks do not pay that close attention to the what is fake and what is not regarding Madonna, so they may just believe it without thinking twice about it, especially if they have a negative perception of her as it is. 

It's kinda sad that these media sources are actually reprinting the Reddit garbage.  And even more sadder that some rely on these sources as if they spill the truth. 😞

12 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Yeah Lauren is in Lisbon with M in the studio so I'd say final mixing is being done as she has been recording most of the vocals in major cities like London, NYC & LA since January so pretty exciting if they are in the final stages!

How do you know she's with M in the studio ? Her instagram story shows she's in the studio but nothing says she's with M. She works with many artists.

26 minutes ago, XXBrendonXX said:

Unfortunately, there are fans who are purposely trying to get that to happen.  They think it's funny to see the press pick up on fake stories/images.  To me, that isn't helping Madonna at all.  Because the regular folks do not pay that close attention to the what is fake and what is not regarding Madonna, so they may just believe it without thinking twice about it, especially if they have a negative perception of her as it is. 

It's kinda sad that these media sources are actually reprinting the Reddit garbage.  And even more sadder that some rely on these sources as if they spill the truth. 😞

it's just fucked up and shows how desperate they are for negative gossip/rumors. See his other posts. I also can't believe theres some actually suggesting he was right cuz some articles picked it up a week later - that only means they got it from reddit! idiots.

https://www.reddit.com/user/MusicMan911

and I agree with what you're saying

The sad thing is another media sources taking the "The Sun" news as truth and replying it, without even knowing if the content was true or not. 

7 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

maybe this will force Madonna to make a tiny instagram statement about wheres shes at with her album

I was thinking the exact same thing!

7 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

maybe this will force Madonna to make a tiny instagram statement about wheres shes at with her album

Why should be "forced" to do so?  I thought most fans wanted her to just drop the album when it's ready without much hint or spilling too much about it?  I would think the less people knew about it, then the less chance people will be able to access it if it's even digitally easily accessible!

she shouldnt be forced to...but she's commented on such trivial things before hasnt she...all she has to say is she's still recording or something. nothing big. god.

3 hours ago, XXBrendonXX said:

#fakenews ... The world we live in

2 hours ago, Adriano said:

wtf, I just read in another forum that some collectors have BG/have listened to it

i do hope it's bullshit fake info

I visited four other forums just now to check and don't see anything there, except for that bullshit reddit talk. Nothing about collectors. what place are you referring to?