Beautiful Game - New Song

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Um I love Nicki Minaj. I love her collabs with Madonna especially Bitch I'm madonna and actually listen to Nicki on Spotify. I don't care if she releases the first single with Nicki but after two previous singles with her I rather have her just on the album. There's no box putting.

Please think before you speak next time. 

I am thinking before I speak.  Take your own advice and stop the bitching about an artist's choices.  

pfft at the people who think the seasons are defined by arbitrary dates in their own country.

now, did somebody say 'box'?

I am ready for a Spring EP.  M- Please... give us the Beautiful EP. 

1.  Beautiful Stranger

2.  Beautiful Killer

3.  Beautiful Scars

4.  Beautiful Game (Album version)

5.  Beautiful Game (Remix)

It will help us wait.  

38 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

I am ready for a Spring EP.  M- Please... give us the Beautiful EP. 

1.  Beautiful Stranger

2.  Beautiful Killer

3.  Beautiful Scars

4.  Beautiful Game (Album version)

5.  Beautiful Game (Remix)

It will help us wait.  

And lets not forget La Isla Bonita. Bonita is Beautiful for Spanish lol 

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

Spring is ovah.

Not for three more weeks.

What does seasons have to do with music ?   Plus Madonna is a global artist and seasons are different all throughout the world.  What makes a song more listenable in one season than another or make people want to buy music in Spring or Winter etc ?  Great music is great in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. 

in the states, i thought people just bought more during black friday & christmas.

and thats when the new tv seasons begin again. more award shows too. its better for promo.

summertime tv is in reruns, mostly.

20 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

What does seasons have to do with music ?   Plus Madonna is a global artist and seasons are different all throughout the world.  What makes a song more listenable in one season than another or make people want to buy music in Spring or Winter etc ?  Great music is great in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. 

19 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

in the states, i thought people just bought more during black friday & christmas.

and thats when the new tv seasons begin again. more award shows too. its better for promo.

summertime tv is in reruns, mostly.

I agree with you both.. in summer people are more carefree..they don't watch tv, also because there is nothing to watch.. but in summer you want to hear music  during your holidays.. at the same time,  we have also to  consider that the new media are always with us, if we want to stay connected everywhere..so you can get news about a new album and , mostly, about a great album

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

BEAUTIFUL, JAZZY!!! :cries:  MADONNA IS THE REAL THING!!! :tigger:

NTQyMmQyYzQ2OSMvN2Z5dFc4MnV5Z1EyWGUxMWty

16 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

BEAUTIFUL, JAZZY!!! :cries:  MADONNA IS THE REAL THING!!! :tigger:

NTQyMmQyYzQ2OSMvN2Z5dFc4MnV5Z1EyWGUxMWty

:inlove:  Madonna is perfect all year round !    I listen to her music every single day without fail. 

Peppermint- first day of spring usually is March 20. :) 

Jazzy- season doesn't matter- just talking about what time of year Madonna's released albums in the past.

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

5 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Exactly !

Its not the same season all over the world, the seasons are irrelevant.

She will release it when its ready regardless of the weather 😎

Anytime is the right time, for Madonna music....

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, Madonna’s Music has got it all!

17 minutes ago, loowee said:

Seems like Lauren is already back to studio again! Gut feeling tells me this will be the last session! 

Thank you for the updates 😘

27 minutes ago, loowee said:

Seems like Lauren is already back to studio again! Gut feeling tells me this will be the last session! 

so theres a studio in portugal? that M goes to? 

sorry for my ignorance and sorry if it's already been asked, but what does Lauren do exactly? work on the sound of Madonna's voice once it's already recorded?
she's not a vocal coach or is she?

51 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

sorry for my ignorance and sorry if it's already been asked, but what does Lauren do exactly? work on the sound of Madonna's voice once it's already recorded?
she's not a vocal coach or is she?

She handles the technical side of vocal recordings, nothing to do with vocal coaching. 

31 minutes ago, loowee said:

She handles the technical side of vocal recordings, nothing to do with vocal coaching. 

Did she work on MDNA and Rebel Heart? Also, who is doing the mastering of the album this time? I hope it’s not the Castelio guy, or whatever his name is. 

Allegedly a TV presenter called Lorraine was on TV in the UK this morning talking about leaked music and M was mentioned, people on Facebook are freaking out the album has leaked but it's probably fake news - just like the fans who whipped up the May 8 and Single release last Friday