Beautiful Game - New Song

Well she said last september that she doesn't know who will be the president of the US when she will released her album so... Trump is there until 2021 guys ; -) 

"Political criticism will be part of her next album, but Madonna specifies that she won’t necessarily talk about Donald Trump. “I already expressed my point of view on him,” says Madonna to Brazilian magazine Veja. Also because she doesn’t “know who will be the President when my album come"

I just hope Madonna doesn’t wait as long as Donna Summer did between her very last two albums ever....17 years!

I think the president quote was just shade at Trump maybe being impeached...

The album will come in 2018 or 2019 at the latest.

I really don't see the need to rush anything out I want a good solid album and with Mirwais involved we are going to get exactly that.

39 minutes ago, humanracin said:

I think the president quote was just shade at Trump maybe being impeached...

The album will come in 2018 or 2019 at the latest.

I really don't see the need to rush anything out I want a good solid album and with Mirwais involved we are going to get exactly that.

ya i saw it as shade as well

didnt she work on RH all damn year long. i hope she's over the whole "that would never be a single because radio won't play it" crap. i hope everything with promotion is total MAGIC!

It would be nice if something we’ve speculated is true...like “Magic” is the actual album title, or there is a song named Beautiful Game, or she really is working with Mirwais....nothing at all has been confirmed as legitimate 

But what role does he play...producer of whole project or just a couple of tracks, perhaps his output has been scrapped? You never know with M...the longer she lingers on a project...remember Leonard and Ray Of Light?

She said she is finishing her record, so I'd say she is almost done, probably will finish by July at the latest so she can go on her annual Summer family holiday around her birthday & yes it looks like Mirwais is the album's main producer at this stage since they have been reportedly working together for nearly 6 months behind closed doors. Billboard & Starrah have also worked on some tracks too! Nobody else has been confirmed, at this stage we are looking at a fall release, we just have to be patient, M will deliver!

1 hour ago, loowee said:

Thank god it's not another Spring release! A Q3/Q4 rollout is always more exciting!  

1 hour ago, loowee said:

Thank god it's not another Spring release! A Q3/Q4 rollout is always more exciting!  

Ray of light was released in the spring & it was a fabulous time!

12 minutes ago, loowee said:

Ray of Light was a winter release.

:madgemanson:

Sigh...I get that we now live in a post truth world but Frozen was released in March followed by the Album a few weeks later...

35 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Sigh...I get that we now live in a post truth world but Frozen was released in March followed by the Album a few weeks later...

looks like you're stuck in the pre truth world my friend.

6 hours ago, Aries said:

But what role does he play...producer of whole project or just a couple of tracks, perhaps his output has been scrapped? You never know with M...the longer she lingers on a project...remember Leonard and Ray Of Light?

I doubt his work has been scrapped since she hashtagged him constantly in her instagram posts with very positive comments/tags

ROL was early March, wasn't it? So, still technically winter.

As for summer releases, Music was released right at the end of the calendar summer season in 2000. Prior, True Blue was released shortly after the summer season started.

On the bright side Ariana's new single features Nicki Minaj so I doubt that Madonna first single would as well if it's coming "soon".   We basically knew that but that one fake poster kept trying to say Nicki was on the first single.

6 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

On the bright side Ariana's new single features Nicki Minaj so I doubt that Madonna first single would as well if it's coming "soon".   We basically knew that but that one fake poster kept trying to say Nicki was on the first single.

Why is a Madonna song without Nicki a "bright side"?  Stop putting the Queen in a box.  Record your own album and release your own singles.  Recentlt, Madonna was very clear on her thoughts of "fans" like you.  

6 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Why is a Madonna song without Nicki a "bright side"?  Stop putting the Queen in a box.  Record your own album and release your own singles.  Recentlt, Madonna was very clear on her thoughts of "fans" like you.  

Um I love Nicki Minaj. I love her collabs with Madonna especially Bitch I'm madonna and actually listen to Nicki on Spotify. I don't care if she releases the first single with Nicki but after two previous singles with her I rather have her just on the album. There's no box putting.

Please think before you speak next time. 

42 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

:bad:

Calm down.

And yes,a Madonna song without YET another fucking Nicki Minaj collaboration is very much a bright side.

8 hours ago, HolidayGuy said:

ROL was early March, wasn't it? So, still technically winter

Isn’t March the beginning of Spring? 

March is also Autumn in some parts of the world leading into winter in June...  😎

I'm looking into my crystal ball right now and I can see first single coming in September followed by the album in October #magic

source: crystal ball

13 minutes ago, humanracin said:

March is also Autumn in some parts of the world leading into winter in June...  😎

I'm looking into my crystal ball right now and I can see first single coming in September followed by the album in October #magic

source: crystal ball

yes, south equator line

I like artists who don't repeat themselves that's why i love Madonna. So i don't want a third single featuring Nicki. And it has nothing to do with lovin Nicki or not. May it be with Elvis Presley or the pope it would be the same. There are enough artists on this planet not to do thesame featuring over and over again. That being said, i do think the 'supposed' collab is for Nicki's album so that's fine, i see it as a bonus extra song for us : -)