Beautiful Game - New Song

4 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

So any chance of anything coming this friday? 

Dont be silly, Ofc not 😄 soon means (3~6) months xD

2 hours ago, XXBrendonXX said:

Multiple threads, several threads closed and we still know exactly NOTHING!! 

This one is being kept under tight wraps, folks!!  I love it!   😎

a few years ago we would already have the song in FULL and still be waiting for it to be sent to iTunes and streaming services :hotmess:

I’m so exited about this album!! Mirwais is going to deliver!! Can’t wait to add new songs to my playlist of most favorite Madonna songs, such as Paradise and Love Profusion. This is gonna be epic!! Mirwais and Madonna is like an otherworldly musical experience of higher conscious and upper worlds!!! 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

I’m so exited about this album!! Mirwais is going to deliver!! Can’t wait to add new songs to my playlist of most favorite Madonna songs, such as Paradise and Love Profusion. This is gonna be epic!! Mirwais and Madonna is like an otherworldly musical experience of higher conscious and upper worlds!!! 

:thumbsup:

43 minutes ago, El baron said:

Hello

You have activated the thread closing processus.

Press 1 to confirm - Press 2 to cancel

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

I see the troll (aka 'traditional') is getting the attention he craved for

I don't think it's Traditional - he posted a lot of bullshit/fake news but I don't remember him being negative towards M... This is probably a little monster with too much time on his hands.

52 minutes ago, runa said:

I don't think it's Traditional - he posted a lot of bullshit/fake news but I don't remember him being negative towards M... This is probably a little monster with too much time on his hands.

When he was here as Traditional,  he got more and more bitchy and negative about Madonna as he kept posting all of his stupid predictions which were mostly things anyone could have had a stab at.    Even under his new name he had started with the shady stuff.  Saying she has lost her mind - just the tip of the iceberg. 

Not saying this person with the fake review is him - could be any troll. 

6 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

When he was here as Traditional,  he got more and more bitchy and negative about Madonna as he kept posting all of his stupid predictions which were mostly things anyone could have had a stab at.    Even under his new name he had started with the shady stuff.  Saying she has lost her mind - just the tip of the iceberg. 

Not saying this person with the fake review is him - could be any troll. 

Oh... I didn't remember that. I just ignored his post, back then. Maybe @Nikki is right, it could be him...

Can we all agree to NOT give any attention to haters and trolls on here?? Take that trash somewhere else, seriously! 

Announcements were sent out for an event with Madonna at the Staples Center in LA, to take place today, in 45 minutes. People received warnings and emails about it. The event was taken down a short while later. If you search for "Madonna Staples Center", then several pages come up with titles reffering to an event today, but the links when clicked all seem dead. Simple mistake or another clue that something is going on?! Remember that rumor that she'd release a single on the 25th of May? Well, in 45 minutes it's the 25th of may Central European Time....

Reading to much into nothing or another sign that something is most definately coming?! ....