Beautiful Game - New Song

apparently the kabbalah newsletter yesterday sent an email about the new moon in cancer..

it's gemini actually and in july it's cancer unless they work with the sign that follows it up.. so for friday the 13th in july that would be M's own sign.. so there's still a chance, but it looks more likely that she just wanted to be a little spiritual today

Omg I'm so excited. Yasss more Mdna skin bullshit. 

Who needs new music,fuck that, when we get more from mdna skin.

Our Queen is so generous for us :))

14 minutes ago, Starman said:

So excited for the next MDNA skin cream

Omg yaaas!!  I just ordered another serum and a rose spray!! Loving the miracle effects this beauty line has on my skin! 🌹💦✨🌹💦✨🌹💦✨🌹

3 hours ago, tuckeye said:

basically all this steven klein stuff is for skin line.

time is money madonna! we would seriously know if she was to film a music video. so we're still a bit aways. sigh.

Would we?  We've known she's done something with Klein for a couple of months now.  Meanwhile, we've had many MDNAskin adverts pop up. None have pointed to Klein.  Yet, we still have been in wonderment of what this is all about.  So no, I don't think "we would seriously know if she was to film a music video", when much of the time we didn't even know about the skinline adverts being filmed either until Madonna shared them.

Maybe it is for the skinline?  No one knows.  But some are writing down their opinions as if it's absolute certainty.  I think we need to chill and stop "reaching" for any little tag as if that relates to the release of new music.  It'll happen when it happens. 

3 hours ago, Katypatra said:

serum

off topic but is it worth the money? Any noticeable differences? At barely 19 I don't really have to worry about wrinkles showing yet so I don't know if it'll do anything for me...

2 hours ago, XXBrendonXX said:

Would we?  We've known she's done something with Klein for a couple of months now.  Meanwhile, we've had many MDNAskin adverts pop up. None have pointed to Klein.  Yet, we still have been in wonderment of what this is all about.  So no, I don't think "we would seriously know if she was to film a music video", when much of the time we didn't even know about the skinline adverts being filmed either until Madonna shared them.

Maybe it is for the skinline?  No one knows.  But some are writing down their opinions as if it's absolute certainty.  I think we need to chill and stop "reaching" for any little tag as if that relates to the release of new music.  It'll happen when it happens. 

lol no shit "it will happen when it happens" your just pressed because u want it to be music related? lol i dont know BUT

i wish it was a klein music video! and absolutely zero information leaked about it being a music video shoot. that would be heaven! we need a big surprise launch.

57 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

lol no shit "it will happen when it happens" your just pressed because u want it to be music related? lol i dont know BUT

i wish it was a klein music video! and absolutely zero information leaked about it being a music video shoot. that would be heaven! we need a big surprise launch.

You sound more pressed by your vulgar reaction.    🤣  That said, I agree with you regarding the Klein video and having a "surprise" launch!! 

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

off topic but is it worth the money? Any noticeable differences? At barely 19 I don't really have to worry about wrinkles showing yet so I don't know if it'll do anything for me...

Thank you for asking. Yes! My older sister and I are using the serum and we both noticed HUGE difference. The tiny annoying smile wrinkles are completely gone on my face. My sister used to have these two deep wrinkles between her eyebrows, barely noticeable now!! No botox! I used to half smile when taking pictures because I was worried about wrinkles under my eyes, and now I can smile as wide as I want to because they’re gone. Definitely recommend it. Do NOT listen to the haters!! They don’t have a clue what they’re talking about. Madonna truly believes in her products and I am with her 100% because it actually works. I use the serum both all over my face AND around my eyes. I use it in the morning and before I go to sleep. It doesn’t break out my skin, keeps it smooth and youthful. Honestly, it’s so gentle and suave, I love it on my skin! Also, yes I do use the rose mist as well. Anyone who says you can just buy some rose oil and mix it with water are forgetting that the water used in MDNA Skin has a ton of healing  minerals that normal water does not. Also, I used to doubt the power of beauty creams but I now understand that it DOES matter what you put on your skin. Many people for instance do not like to take vitamins or hormone replacement medicine orally so they apply those in a form of gels or creams unto their shin. So the skin soaks it up and that’s how  minerals, vitamins, or medicine gets inside the body. So anyone who says creams don’t work because applying stuff externally onto your skin doesn’t do anything, these people are wrong! And as for MDNA Skin, I’m a living witness that it works and it’s a freaking miracle beauty line! However! I bought a bunch of their products at first but now I just buy the serum and the rose spray, which I use throughout the day. My sister still buys the cleanser and the mask, so I borrow the mask from her sometimes, but in all honesty, it’s the serum and the rose spray that really matter. Hope this helps! 😘🌹✨

3 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Thank you for asking. Yes! My older sister and I are using the serum and we both noticed HUGE difference. The tiny annoying smile wrinkles are completely gone on my face. My sister used to have these two deep wrinkles between her eyebrows, barely noticeable now!! No botox! I used to half smile when taking pictures because I was worried about wrinkles under my eyes, and now I can smile as wide as I want to because they’re gone. Definitely recommend it. Do NOT listen to the haters!! They don’t have a clue what they’re talking about. Madonna truly believes in her products and I am with her 100% because it actually works. I use the serum both all over my face AND around my eyes. I use it in the morning and before I go to sleep. It doesn’t break out my skin, keeps it smooth and youthful. Honestly, it’s so gentle and suave, I love it on my skin! Also, yes I do use the rose mist as well. Anyone who says you can just buy some rose oil and mix it with water are forgetting that the water used in MDNA Skin has a ton of healing  minerals that normal water does not. Also, I used to doubt the power of beauty creams but I now understand that it DOES matter what you put on your skin. Many people for instance do not like to take vitamins or hormone replacement medicine orally so they apply those in a form of gels or creams unto their shin. So the skin soaks it up and that’s how  minerals, vitamins, or medicine gets inside the body. So anyone who says creams don’t work because applying stuff externally onto your skin doesn’t do anything, these people are wrong! And as for MDNA Skin, I’m a living witness that it works and it’s a freaking miracle beauty line! However! I bought a bunch of their products at first but now I just buy the serum and the rose spray, which I use throughout the day. My sister still buys the cleanser and the mask, so I borrow the mask from her sometimes, but in all honesty, it’s the serum and the rose spray that really matter. Hope this helps! 

Thank you for that amazing reply! I think I'll have to try! I just wish Canadian retailers would sell MDNA, so I wouldn't have to pay the huge duties and exchange rate to ship with Barney's. 

One last question--do you need to use the serum with a moisturizer on top, or is the serum alone enough? 

Thanks again!!

2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Thank you for that amazing reply! I think I'll have to try! I just wish Canadian retailers would sell MDNA, so I wouldn't have to pay the huge duties and exchange rate to ship with Barney's. 

One last question--do you need to use the serum with a moisturizer on top, or is the serum alone enough? 

Thanks again!!

I have oily skin so the serum is enough for me. I don’t think you need to add anything else on top of it to be honest. Maybe the finishing cream if your skin is kind of dry. But you’re 19? Babe, wait a few years ☺️😘

11 hours ago, Royal T said:

Omg I'm so excited. Yasss more Mdna skin bullshit. 

Who needs new music,fuck that, when we get more from mdna skin.

Our Queen is so generous for us :))

I’m going to try and buy some MDNA Skin and wear it while listing to the album. :dead:

7 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Thank you for asking. Yes! My older sister and I are using the serum and we both noticed HUGE difference. The tiny annoying smile wrinkles are completely gone on my face. My sister used to have these two deep wrinkles between her eyebrows, barely noticeable now!! No botox! I used to half smile when taking pictures because I was worried about wrinkles under my eyes, and now I can smile as wide as I want to because they’re gone. Definitely recommend it. Do NOT listen to the haters!! They don’t have a clue what they’re talking about. Madonna truly believes in her products and I am with her 100% because it actually works. I use the serum both all over my face AND around my eyes. I use it in the morning and before I go to sleep. It doesn’t break out my skin, keeps it smooth and youthful. Honestly, it’s so gentle and suave, I love it on my skin! Also, yes I do use the rose mist as well. Anyone who says you can just buy some rose oil and mix it with water are forgetting that the water used in MDNA Skin has a ton of healing  minerals that normal water does not. Also, I used to doubt the power of beauty creams but I now understand that it DOES matter what you put on your skin. Many people for instance do not like to take vitamins or hormone replacement medicine orally so they apply those in a form of gels or creams unto their shin. So the skin soaks it up and that’s how  minerals, vitamins, or medicine gets inside the body. So anyone who says creams don’t work because applying stuff externally onto your skin doesn’t do anything, these people are wrong! And as for MDNA Skin, I’m a living witness that it works and it’s a freaking miracle beauty line! However! I bought a bunch of their products at first but now I just buy the serum and the rose spray, which I use throughout the day. My sister still buys the cleanser and the mask, so I borrow the mask from her sometimes, but in all honesty, it’s the serum and the rose spray that really matter. Hope this helps! 😘🌹✨

Omg Madonna is that u?

The more she teases the more she jeopardises leaks. Also if you're not following her on instagram you won't really know so at the moment it's only the hardcore fans that are aware. 

Publicity and promo needs to be stepped up from her team of incompetents (!!) and the promo needs to be planned properly to ensure the album has legs and no leaks happen this time. 

9 hours ago, Katypatra said:

I used to half smile when taking pictures because I was worried about wrinkles under my eyes, and now I can smile as wide as I want to because they’re gone. 

Biiiiitch....

3 hours ago, Suedy said:

The more she teases the more she jeopardises leaks. Also if you're not following her on instagram you won't really know so at the moment it's only the hardcore fans that are aware. 

Publicity and promo needs to be stepped up from her team of incompetents (!!) and the promo needs to be planned properly to ensure the album has legs and no leaks happen this time. 

Agreed. No surprise releases please, that wouldn't work for Madonna. She needs to be promoted to the max everywhere!!!

10 hours ago, Katypatra said:

More recent good news for you:

Praise Hands: Madonna Just Released a Cheaper Version of Her $600 (!) Magnetic Face Mask

20 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Where will the new skin product chart? Top 10?

😂😂😂

I don't about you but i'm happy with them working with a piano and making the melodies that way instead of a guitar. She has been with the guitar since when? Bedtime Stories? 

3 hours ago, loowee said:

Probably recording the twins smashing the piano and yelling gibberish. Autotune Baby is shook.

Mambo No. 6