Beautiful Game - New Song

10 minutes ago, loowee said:

Based on all the hints we’ve got I think the big album concept will be an anti-patriarchy statement through historical references of witch hunt/Joan of Arc/burning women at the stake type of stories, a continuation of the Iconic video for RHT. 

I hope she doesnt . This kind of concept is going on since mdna tour/secret project tbqh

33 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

OMFG. This record is shaping to be :wow:

Wow so she actually invited them to the studio! With the involvement of Mirwais and all these Portuguese (and African?) influences, this album is shaping up to be very sonically unique! 

15 minutes ago, humanracin said:

I'm starting to think the new album will be more like Bedtime Stories 2.0 than American Life 2.0...

Why does it have to be 2.0 of anything? Since when has she repeated herself? The only albums that sound remotely similar to each other are Music and AL. 

8 hours ago, V.K said:

a Kaballah app?! :lol: that's hilarious but nice...name, please?

Dont find the thing strange at all. Theres an app for everything nowadays. Type Kabbalah on the app search im sure there will be plenty to choose from. Madonna should have the one connected to the Kabbalah center. 

I’m just gonna say it like this 

I feel that she’s gonna start (again/finally) a new music trend. We are going to love the album, and it will still be relevent in 10-20 years. 

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

I'm starting to think the new album will be more like Bedtime Stories 2.0 than American Life 2.0...

Really? Even with Mirwais involved who seems to be producing most (if not) all the album?

35 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I feel that she’s gonna start (again/finally) a new music trend. We are going to love the album, and it will still be relevent in 10-20 years. 

Experimental Underground DJ? Check 

Limited number of producers?  Check

Electronic music? Check

Portguese influence? Check 

She’s been doing exactly what certain fans have been asking for since 2008 and giving the gays everything they want. I better not see another complaint before any music is released. :rotfl:

50 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

How do you say: I’m going to tell you a secret in Portuguese 

Eu vou te contar um segredo,

47 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

3o85xuTnGtkjKno98Y.gif

19 minutes ago, loowee said:

Electronic music? Check

She’s been doing exactly what certain fans have been asking for since 2008 and giving the gays everything they want. I better not see another complaint before any music is released. :rotfl:

:rotfl:You know as well as me that the same naysayers  will complain about anything for the next 10 years : Mirwais again? The hair on the cover are awful. The mix is horrible. where is M-Dolla? Nicki again?  what did they choose this song as first single ??? WHY??? 🙄

2 hours ago, loowee said:

Why does it have to be 2.0 of anything? Since when has she repeated herself? The only albums that sound remotely similar to each other are Music and AL. 

Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I don't mean the sound will be like BS !

I mean I don't think it will be political or as angry as some of AL, I think it will be more romantic and introspective.

I don't think it will sound like either album, I think it will be a whole new sound going on the little information we have so far.

4 hours ago, loowee said:

Based on all the hints we’ve got I think the big album concept will be an anti-patriarchy statement through historical references of witch hunt/Joan of Arc/burning women at the stake type of stories, a continuation of the Iconic video for RHT. 

That was one of the directions of the album Rebel Heart but it got lost among the unapologetic message and the sexual tracks. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

That was one of the directions of the album Rebel Heart but it got lost among the unapologetic message and the sexual tracks. 

I know right? I’ve always thought she completely missed the mark with the framing of Rebel Heart’s theme. They should’ve promoted it as a career-spanning retrospective album since all the songs are there for such narrative, even with those rebel songs. The album has a very nostalgic and apocalyptic vibe with a lot of references of her legacy, vulnerability, contemplation on decay and death but for some reason she simply just saw it as a “half romantic, half naughty” album...I’d love her to fully explore the concepts of Joan of Arc and the Iconic video of RHT which did feel undercooked last time.

6 minutes ago, loowee said:

I know right? I’ve always thought she completely missed the mark with the framing of Rebel Heart’s theme. They should’ve promoted it as a career-spanning retrospective album since all the songs are there for such narrative, even with those rebel songs. The album has a very nostalgic and apocalyptic vibe with a lot of references of her legacy, vulnerability, contemplation on decay and death but for some reason she simply just saw it as a “half romantic, half naughty” album...I’d love her to fully explore the concepts of Joan of Arc and the Iconic video of RHT which did feel undercooked last time.

She should have released THREE great albums with such amazing material. Period!!!!! :lol:

When I think of Like a Prayer, Ray of Light and American Life ... it feels more like a fresh start from a blank page.

Those albums are milestones.

That's what I wish for this album. Not looking at the past. Looking forward with the expertise of the past. Not trying to reproduce what you already have done.

Rebel Heart is a patchwork to me. Nothing more. Too much self-satisfaction on the last three albums.

I have the feeling we are going to receive something truly personal and entirely singular.

Edited by Ladyplus

On one of the videos she wrote All's Well that Ends Well. That's the second time she wrote that. Could it possibly be a song title? 

It sounds so amazing. Definitely a new chapter in her career. 

29 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

On one of the videos she wrote All's Well that Ends Well. That's the second time she wrote that. Could it possibly be a song title? 

it means they are finishing recording 😉 ... wishful thinking

1 hour ago, Glindathegood said:

I thought exactly the same.

5 hours ago, YannBouch said:

4 hours ago, loowee said:

Electronic music? Check

THIS !!!

7 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Dont find the thing strange at all. Theres an app for everything nowadays. Type Kabbalah on the app search im sure there will be plenty to choose from. Madonna should have the one connected to the Kabbalah center. 

found a few...unfortunately,the kabbalah center calendar one wants money so,some other day:lol:

7 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Really? Even with Mirwais involved who seems to be producing most (if not) all the album?

Orbit's involvement with MDNA dis not give MDNA a Ray of Light 2.0 vibe.