Beautiful Game - New Song

54 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I think we can be 90% sure the bride footage with Klien is for MDNA skinrange.

Thank God because that wig is terrible ! 

I hope so..I don't like that look for the album 🙂

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

Could any of these videos... images be for tour backdrops?  Her tours tend to follow the album release fairly quickly.  

1 minute ago, sul8323 said:

Could any of these videos... images be for tour backdrops?  Her tours tend to follow the album release fairly quickly.  

Hmm isn’t that too early the albums not even finished yet shes still recording.

Id prefer music related visuals but I think it’s safe to say the bride image is another MDNA skin collaboration with Klien.

What I am enjoying the most is the fact that she is not teasing like the Rebel Heart era. It was too much and we saw the consequences. She seems to have learnt. Besides I find it very nice that she is working with other sounds and influences. Now I am really looking forward to listening to this album. I was a little skeptical

4 hours ago, Stephen said:

In her instagram she is referencing a wonderful poem by Mary Oliver called "When Death Comes"

When Death Comes

When death comes
like the hungry bear in autumn;
when death comes and takes all the bright coins from his purse

to buy me, and snaps the purse shut;
when death comes
like the measle-pox

when death comes
like an iceberg between the shoulder blades,

I want to step through the door full of curiosity, wondering:
what is it going to be like, that cottage of darkness?

And therefore I look upon everything
as a brotherhood and a sisterhood,
and I look upon time as no more than an idea,
and I consider eternity as another possibility,

and I think of each life as a flower, as common
as a field daisy, and as singular,

and each name a comfortable music in the mouth,
tending, as all music does, toward silence,

and each body a lion of courage, and something
precious to the earth.

When it's over, I want to say all my life
I was a bride married to amazement.
I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms.

When it's over, I don't want to wonder
if I have made of my life something particular, and real.

I don't want to find myself sighing and frightened,
or full of argument.

I don't want to end up simply having visited this world.

-Mary Oliver

excellent!hope she references it directly

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

I’m not a fan of the wig either tbh

1 hour ago, systemvalues said:

I hope so..I don't like that look for the album 🙂

+1. I secretly hope that bride/wig thing is not related with the new album :megamanson:

2 minutes ago, El baron said:

+1. I secretly hope that bride/wig thing is not related with the new album :megamanson:

Yeah, I'm hoping that look is for something else other than the album 

Funny how we've seen that wig for months and it only takes one person's opinion for other negative comments to keep rolling in, when some of you was never seen in this thread before. How about we wait to see the context and purpose of this look and how it will translate in film/photoshoot? 

:order: So predictable.

29 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Doesn't mandinga translate as witchcraft from Portugese?

yes, specifically macumba, something to give the Gods/spirits in order to achieve/obtain something. Sort of a Ritual.

Guys, I don't think Soul Mate is a song name. I just got a notification from my Kaballah app that this evening until tomorrow there's an energy called "Soul Mate" in the air because it's the day of a great kabbalist named Yonatan Uziel, who dedicated his life to unite couples.

It's a time to meditate on this energy and bring more love to your life and to the world.

14 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

Some of the videos have a filter on them to make the video appear to be "old timey" film footage. Like suggesting that they are from a while back. It's possible, I guess.

Oh, I didn't mean because of the "filter" she used. I know that's just a silly filter.  I'm just thinking (and I'm probably totally off) that she might not be posting some of these videos when she's in the studio until a later of date, misleading people to think she's currently working in the studio the day she posts them. It's just an idea since it seems her posts are all over the place and quite vague. 

3 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

OMG I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.... the time frame is just so all over the place...  she said she was finishing a few weeks ago but now but it appears that she is still writing/composing.

Again, it's just a silly notion I have. It's probably not even close to the truth.  Though, I don't recall her saying she was actually finished a few weeks ago? 

51 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Guys, I don't think Soul Mate is a song name. I just got a notification from my Kaballah app that this evening until tomorrow there's an energy called "Soul Mate" in the air because it's the day of a great kabbalist named Yonatan Uziel, who dedicated his life to unite couples.

It's a time to meditate on this energy and bring more love to your life and to the world.

Is there a kaballah app? 

Weird that the new video isn't released there :lol:

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Is there a kaballah app? 

Weird that the new video isn't released there :lol:

Don't give her any ideas :lmao:

So exciting that she‘s bringing in Portugese musicians to the studio!! Exactly what I was wishing for :wow: 

Now I‘m really hyped up for the album!!

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

a Kaballah app?! :lol: that's hilarious but nice...name, please?

31 minutes ago, XXBrendonXX said:

Oh, I didn't mean because of the "filter" she used. I know that's just a silly filter.  I'm just thinking (and I'm probably totally off) that she might not be posting some of these videos when she's in the studio until a later of date, misleading people to think she's currently working in the studio the day she posts them. It's just an idea since it seems her posts are all over the place and quite vague. 

Again, it's just a silly notion I have. It's probably not even close to the truth.  Though, I don't recall her saying she was actually finished a few weeks ago? 

Yeah, that's what I meant. Madonna is cheekily letting you know that the video is "old" by using the old movie filter on the footage.

8 minutes ago, V.K said:

a Kaballah app?! :lol: that's hilarious but nice...name, please?

It's a Brazilian one, so I'm not sure it will be useful. Unless you speak Portuguese?

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

It's a Brazilian one, so I'm not sure it will be useful. Unless you speak Portuguese?

no,certainly not:chuckle: I'll look if there's one in english or sth

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

I think this is a new video because she's wearing braids 🙂

maybe those sounds will also be on the album? love the energy

Cabo Verde?? She's a fan of Cesaria Evora, no?? 

OMG, I feel we'll get a masterpiece... :inlove:

In that interview of Dino D'Santiago he tells about introducing her to the Batukadeiras and that she truly loved these women. He also tells she's giving him advices on his new album because he's getting EDM into his music.

4 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

In that interview of Dino D'Santiago he tells about introducing her to the Batukadeiras and that she truly loved these women. He also tells she's giving him advices on his new album because he's getting EDM into his music.

Great!

I'm not clear what the wedding g dress look is for. It doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the MDNA Skin campaign, but it seems too early for a video or other album visuals. Maybe it's for a third thing. Perhaps a portfolio shoot for a magazine? 

12 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

I'm thinking that is for an editorial shoot just like the Herstory one for the German Vogue that included a video. She seems to do this now, the same thing happened with the last Harper's Bazaar. 

Probably they're saving it to release close to the new album. But I doubt it's the first video. Back in February she didn't even know which song would be the first single. 

@Glindathegood, @Mat.Guy posted this in the Instagram thread, and it seems to make sense. Observant fans noted the type of camera being used is for film, not just an editorial photo shoot for a periodical. So, yes, it would have to be like the German Vogue (and Her-Story) and the Harper’s Bazaar anniversary issue (with Luigi and Iango) — where the photo spread was accompanied by video components.

That’s slightly less exciting than the first music video, but it’s still good. Something to look forward to — and means there is a roll-out plan for some PR, at least.

Based on all the hints we’ve got I think the big album concept will be an anti-patriarchy statement through historical references of witch hunt/Joan of Arc/burning women at the stake type of stories, a continuation of the Iconic video for RHT.