Beautiful Game - New Song

7 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Whoever and whatever that was, I loved it!

it says "untitled" so it's something he's working on.. we just don't know if it's for M or one of his own projects.

1 hour ago, FeTuoni said:

Whoever and whatever that was, I loved it!

Agreed!!! But is Billboard still on board? I thought it was just Mirwais now? 

5 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Agreed!!! But is Billboard still on board? I thought it was just Mirwais now? 

He hasn't been seen with her in the studio since January, same with Starrah so who knows? Maybe he & Starrah did the demos with M then she took them to Mirwais to rework & complete & now he is doing most or all of the album...

32 minutes ago, loowee said:

They're not previewing her music via Billboard's Instagram stories....get real people. He has his own projects to run too.

Essas prévias são maravilhosas, será que são as novas músicas?

https://www.instagram.com/stories/billboardmatt/?hl=pt-br

Edited by edercambui

43 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

He hasn't been seen with her in the studio since January, same with Starrah so who knows? Maybe he & Starrah did the demos with M then she took them to Mirwais to rework & complete & now he is doing most or all of the album...

I can see that. Like Avicii for Rebel Heart

1 hour ago, edercambui said:

Gente eu sou brasileiro!!! Rsrsrs'

pare gata, veja as regras caralhon ❤️

just told him to follow the rules

So I took the sound from M's video where she's in the studio and you can hear a song in the background, I played around with the EQ to see if I could make the megaphone less grating so you could turn the volume up. You can definitely tell it's a melodic upbeat dance song...

I know it's only a short clip but it sounds amazing. Listen with headphones and the volume turned up.

https://soundcloud.com/raf-nelson/msample

I'm desperate to hear anything :lmao:

4 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

So I took the sound from M's video where she's in the studio and you can hear a song in the background, I played around with the EQ to see if I could make the megaphone less grating so you could turn the volume up. You can definitely tell it's a melodic upbeat dance song...

I know it's only a short clip but it sounds amazing. Listen with headphones and the volume turned up.

https://soundcloud.com/raf-nelson/msample

I'm desperate to hear anything :lmao:

it says track removed?

26 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Try again, should work this time. :)

I don't know if it's any clearer than in the video but I tried 😁

Thanks! All I can hear is "apologetic unapologetic apologetic unapologetic"! This is so exciting!

all jokes aside you can definitely the top line melody if you pay close attention. The track sounds very groovy and uplifting.

30 minutes ago, loowee said:

Thanks! All I can hear is "apologetic unapologetic apologetic unapologetic"! This is so exciting!

all jokes aside you can definitely the top line melody if you pay close attention. The track sounds very groovy and uplifting.

I hear 'we are superstars'   and it makes me dance in a different way. 👌👌

4 minutes ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Madonna is now following the rapper Quavo on Instagram 😷

She's been following him for weeks now, some time after the Oscars afterparty, and we've already had our meltdown, no need to reignite another one!