Beautiful Game - New Song

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

Finally enough love before the fire 

"Before the fire" she was talking about her hat there lol

3 hours ago, DreamTheater said:

first a digital/streaming release and a few weeks later the physical.

Fine by me....I’d be getting both...I don’t intend to wait a minute longer than I have to after all this time

At the stroke of midnight on the ITunes release day would tide me over until the actual physical copy

1 hour ago, Aries said:

Fine by me....I’d be getting both...I don’t intend to wait a minute longer than I have to after all this time

At the stroke of midnight on the ITunes release day would tide me over until the actual physical copy

I’m unsure she would pull in decent numbers by putting off the physical release, she’s not Adele.

Her core audience want the CD unless Guy approaches with a mega strategy offering a deal with streaming to really push sales and take a considered approach, just streams I don’t think would give her enough to top the charts ??

Just putting that out there .... ?

the addicted to color watermark is interesting, have seen several people say it looks around BS era but it also looks kinda recent, hard to tell exactly

From the Instagram thread in general discussion:

It's from 2011 or around that time, a few other pics from her apartment similar to this leaked as well

20111005-pictures-madonna-outtakes-24.jpg

outtake-20.jpg

2010 Madonna outtake by Steven Klein for Dolce & Gabbana. Celebration cover art on the Macbook Pro on the bed behind her..jpg

7 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

the addicted to color watermark is interesting, have seen several people say it looks around BS era but it also looks kinda recent, hard to tell exactly

From the Instagram thread in general discussion:

It's from 2011 or around that time, a few other pics from her apartment similar to this leaked as well

20111005-pictures-madonna-outtakes-24.jpg

outtake-20.jpg

2010 Madonna outtake by Steven Klein for Dolce & Gabbana. Celebration cover art on the Macbook Pro on the bed behind her..jpg

Ahhh... so debunked?  Damn, we are so deprived of info we'll latch onto anything. hahaha.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

I think she just google image searches her name and picks random photos to post sometimes :lol: 

This. Even the pictures she uses of Tupac and MJ are straight from google images. Maybe she  doesnt wanna use her private ones. 

35 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

This. Even the pictures she uses of Tupac and MJ are straight from google images. Maybe she  doesnt wanna use her private ones. 

Christopher and that horrible auction woman probably stole them all. 😡

4 hours ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Since we have NO new info to tide us over... I wouldn't mind a dark and moody Madonna cover, or perhaps sample of THIS magic....

Anyone else hear a little Beautiful Killer vibes?

Totally here for it - though I don’t think it would be dark and moody. 50/50 you are partly right 👍🏾

3 hours ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Is this old????

Possible video location?

Grabbing at straws?

Might be old, never seen it though. I find it interesting, somewhere inbetween T Richardson and Klein. I like toned-downdonna. Hopefully it’s new.

2 hours ago, Lucky Star One said:

I was at the Wal-Mart toy department today and asked the Magic 8 Ball if Madonna was going to release her new song this week. The reply:

Magic 8 Ball.jpg

So this is what the fan base has come to...

Her vocal producer is in the studio again today. You can see her latest instagram story update and there is a sheet of paper on the recording desk with some words on it, which are practically impossible to read, but they are at it again today!

24 minutes ago, robster said:

Her vocal producer is in the studio again today. You can see her latest instagram story update and there is a sheet of paper on the recording desk with some words on it, which are practically impossible to read, but they are at it again today!

are you referring to Lauren? im not seeing anything new on her instagram, but I do see on the instagram stories a video of her sitting in the car and being invited for the academy or Grammys (forgot which). don't see anything with a sheet of paper

29 minutes ago, Nikki said:

are you referring to Lauren? im not seeing anything new on her instagram, but I do see on the instagram stories a video of her sitting in the car and being invited for the academy or Grammys (forgot which). don't see anything with a sheet of paper

She deleted the last story. I knew I should have screencapped it. There was a soundboard with a sheet of paper on it with some words scribbled on it and some glasses on top (possibly M's).. hmmmm....

10 minutes ago, robster said:

She deleted the last story. I knew I should have screencapped it. There was a soundboard with a sheet of paper on it with some words scribbled on it and some glasses on top (possibly M's).. hmmmm....

hnxLCo9-lD0.jpg

It says ‘not on spoken word’ I took a screenshot when she originally posted it. It makes me so happy to know new music is being worked on. 

Thanx Krazy Kid! That’s the pic I refered to! Now she posted another update holding a loudspeaker, so we’ll probably get loudspeaker vocals on the album, since I’m certain the studio is small enough for them not to have to rely on loudspeakers to communicate! 

69F9A321-A1C5-4EA7-B534-746429A72305.jpeg

2 hours ago, TXIII said:

It says ‘not on spoken word’ I took a screenshot when she originally posted it. It makes me so happy to know new music is being worked on. 

Thanks! Sounds like M has written notes for the technicians to make modifications, etc. Exciting!