Beautiful Game - New Song

Indeed. I too believe we won't get anything untill earliest autumn.

She may finish the record before summer, then when she's on a holiday, it will be mixed, cover art will be finalized. After summer the release plan is decided on and then round october first single with the album released in november. #soon..

Knowing she’s working with Mirwais is all I need to know to be able to keep me going through the wait because I know it’ll all be worth it when we finally get there

WTF....the year is basically half over!

are we gonna get a heads up as to when it will be released? it seems most give about a 2 month or so window

Just now, Shaun said:

People getting upset by imaginary timelines they created. :wacko:

Right! lmao like they’re out there committing su cause an imaginary iTunes midnight fantasy release didn’t happen 

6 hours ago, Bretticus said:

We haven't heard it though, we've heard a verse recorded on a smart phone at a live event which wasn't meant to be publicly seen. We have no idea if it's 1st single material, or ever intended to be. We know nothing! :lol:

Yeah, I don't get how anyone can determine from a low audio/footage clip of BG that it is not 1st single worthy. I have a feeling she just used part of that new song because she felt it fit well in between LAP and Hallelujah.  Met Gala wasn't intended to be seen, so I don't believe she was testing anything.  If anything, maybe she knew it would create a stir from the fanbase, making us anticipate something new even more.   

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Exactly.  Madonna never set any timeline other than "Soon".  And from previous experience when she used "Soon", we should know that be 6 months from now.

I don't think we'll see a new album until the fall.  The first single probably won't drop until late summer or early fall. 

11 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

She may finish the record before summer, then when she's on a holiday, it will be mixed, cover art will be finalized. After summer the release plan is decided on and then round october first single with the album released in november. #soon..

True

5 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

OK  but the more she waits, the more she will be exposed to hackers Ala Rebel heart! 😡

Others need to get a grip....in today’s market many artists release a buzz single for the fans to create anticipation without an album ready....meanwhile the artist completes, tweaks, and fine-tunes an album 

case in point Nicki....and Keith Urban had two singles before said album was complete...then released a third with an album release date

14 minutes ago, Aries said:

Others need to get a grip....in today’s market many artists release a buzz single for the fans to create anticipation without an album ready....meanwhile the artist completes, tweaks, and fine-tunes an album 

case in point Nicki....and Keith Urban had two singles before said album was complete...then released a third with an album release date

Absolutely agreed! She doesn’t need to release a whole damn album to have a single out! Blame Oseary for this bull shit! He needs to keep up with the times. The way it’s done now days is artists release EPs of a couple of their singles before releasing an album. Troye Sivan already released three singles, all in their own individuals EP format! And then he’ll release the entire album in August. But he’ll already profit a lot from the singles by then, because fans are playing those none stop via streaming and buying them on iTunes. 

It actually benefits the artist....if said buzz single creates backlash from song genre, the artist can go and redo portions or go in another direction....add a new featured artist who just burst on the scene...or if it is a absolute smash...the artist can ramp up another killer track as the follow-up....all without us knowing whether that was their game plan

music comes and goes now so fast...if an artist sat on an album for months beforehand....the musical direction could be tired before it even got out of the gate, which in turn makes the album DOA

Guest eroticerotic
3 hours ago, Shaun said:

This ! 😂😂😂 

24 minutes ago, Aries said:

It actually benefits the artist....if said buzz single creates backlash from song genre, the artist can go and redo portions or go in another direction....add a new featured artist who just burst on the scene...or if it is a absolute smash...the artist can ramp up another killer track as the follow-up....all without us knowing whether that was their game plan

music comes and goes now so fast...if an artist sat on an album for months beforehand....the musical direction could be tired before it even got out of the gate, which in turn makes the album DOA

That’s what they did with Rebel Heart tho. The demos were remade and in my opinion, Inside Out demo was raped and distorted into a depressing shit of a song that’s on the album. No, just release an EP and continue working on the album but don’t change the EP when the album is released. 

53 minutes ago, Aries said:

100% true. 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

That’s what they did with Rebel Heart tho. The demos were remade and in my opinion, Inside Out demo was raped and distorted into a depressing shit of a song that’s on the album. No, just release an EP and continue working on the album but don’t change the EP when the album is released. 

And you think it's necessary to bring up the Rebel Heart demo vs final discussion again? 

41 minutes ago, loowee said:

And you think it's necessary to bring up the Rebel Heart demo vs final discussion again? 

No it’s not 😫 

I need new music!!!

1 hour ago, El baron said:

Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...

HEY!!!  I was about to say that!  Plus...."tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock"!!!  tenor.gif?itemid=3473559