Beautiful Game - New Song

5 minutes ago, robster said:

Announcements were sent out for an event with Madonna at the Staples Center in LA, to take place today, in 45 minutes. People received warnings and emails about it. The event was taken down a short while later. If you search for "Madonna Staples Center", then several pages come up with titles reffering to an event today, but the links when clicked all seem dead. Simple mistake or another clue that something is going on?! Remember that rumor that she'd release a single on the 25th of May? Well, in 45 minutes it's the 25th of may Central European Time....

Reading to much into nothing or another sign that something is most definately coming?! ....

You're right! What does this mean??????

25 minutes ago, robster said:

Announcements were sent out for an event with Madonna at the Staples Center in LA, to take place today, in 45 minutes. People received warnings and emails about it. The event was taken down a short while later. If you search for "Madonna Staples Center", then several pages come up with titles reffering to an event today, but the links when clicked all seem dead. Simple mistake or another clue that something is going on?! Remember that rumor that she'd release a single on the 25th of May? Well, in 45 minutes it's the 25th of may Central European Time....

Reading to much into nothing or another sign that something is most definately coming?! ....

I always love the idea of M surprise premiering (sorta)an album through a small special live show 

11 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Madonna's vocal producer Lauren D'Elia just said on her Twitter account she is heading over to Portugal next week, more studio time?

D2B1ECEF-1A85-433F-8222-92313882430D.jpeg

34 minutes ago, humanracin said:

beautiful gahne 

from IVAGiC 

#awfulfonts

I actually kinda like the fonts but her face looks a bit poor quality. Her eyes need to be more visible. 

4 hours ago, robster said:

What?

Was this another mistep from her team? I can't anymore...

Aligning a random, surprise performance to launch a new album era with a rumored release date scheduled according to a central Eastern European time zone would be such NTP that I can actually believe this as being possible

F862591B-233D-4513-9FEA-AB55A5305338.gif

Makes me wonder why she did the MG with nothing to follow up on....the publicity shoulda been enough to get the ball rolling with a single or some kind of announcement....I just don’t see the purpose of waiting

1 minute ago, Aries said:

Makes me wonder why she did the MG with nothing to follow up on....the publicity shoulda been enough to get the ball rolling with a single or some kind of announcement....I just don’t see the purpose of waiting

well if the album isn't done yet, i kinda see the purpose of waiting...

yes but its so old school to wait until album is finished. just release a few songs then release album in damn fall.

it's not that hard. no new nothing in the mean while.

10 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

yes but its so old school to wait until album is finished. just release a few songs then release album in damn fall.

it's not that hard. no new nothing in the mean while.

Maybe she was testing the single there and they have seen all reactions - even here most agree that BL (as far as it can be heard) is not 1st single material? Maybe she decided to shelve it and concentrate on another song being the 1st single? I think she wants the first single to have the impact that Frozen/HU had eventually... But again there was too little to have a strong opinion on the song: did we even heard the chorus or was it a pre-chorus???  Maybe it was never intended to be a 1st single and it simply fitted the show??? Anyways, so many possibilities and in reality we have zero info what BL was intended for.  

41 minutes ago, elijah said:

Maybe she was testing the single there and they have seen all reactions - even here most agree that BL (as far as it can be heard) is not 1st single material? Maybe she decided to shelve it and concentrate on another song being the 1st single? I think she wants the first single to have the impact that Frozen/HU had eventually... But again there was too little to have a strong opinion on the song: did we even heard the chorus or was it a pre-chorus???  Maybe it was never intended to be a 1st single and it simply fitted the show??? Anyways, so many possibilities and in reality we have zero info what BL was intended for.  

We haven't heard it though, we've heard a verse recorded on a smart phone at a live event which wasn't meant to be publicly seen. We have no idea if it's 1st single material, or ever intended to be. We know nothing! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

We haven't heard it though, we've heard a verse recorded on a smart phone at a live event which wasn't meant to be publicly seen. We have no idea if it's 1st single material, or ever intended to be. We know nothing! :lol:

Exactly!

People are really Hungry and Thirsty for new Madonna, I don't believe all these silly fake news stories.

She is still recording !

Her vocal producer is heading to Lisbon, most likely  for more work on the album.

Autumn is when things may start to happen imho.