Beautiful Game - New Song

5 hours ago, humanracin said:

Yes there's no confirmation that Beautiful Game will be a single, it could just be an album track that she was trying out.

I think first single in Aug for her birthday, 2nd single and album in Sep/Oct

Agreed

25 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Let’s hope she doesn't go toThe Eurovision (she’s not). I watched it last night and it was soooooo bad and trashy, and not not in a good way. 

Eurovision was always trashy and an appearance from M would seem like she is desperate

1 hour ago, gamebeautiful said:

do not believe if you do not want.

but another single with nicki (and allegedly Cardi B) is almost ready.

You should seriously shut your mouth

1 hour ago, gamebeautiful said:

so what is it called? since you're so in the know and informed about everything. prove it if you are so damn certain.

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

so what is it called? since you're so in the know and informed about everything. prove it if you are so damn certain.

Sitting on the Whole World, Waving With The Crowd or Britney Dont Do It (reworked as Nicky Dont Do It). All three heavily feature Nicky AND Cardi B. Actually Madonnas parts are reduced to under 10 percent for maximum bankability/likeability with the millennials. Madonnas company expects any of the 3 to hit N1 now that M is almost absent. 🙂

5 hours ago, Kim said:

I agree that it's more likely she chose a song that fits with the theme rather than HERE'S MY NEW SINGLE Y'ALL to a select few celebs - and that's not based on the tiny clip that's impossible to critique properly anyway, but just common sense!

Thank you. People should chill a little bit. She did like 30 seconds of it between one of her biggest hits and one of the most famous song ever. 

If she wanted to promote a new single she would’ve done the full song and probably she would’ve talked about it on the red carpet and on instagram with a press release or something. She still hasn’t mentioned the fact that she did a new song. Of course most of the media are not talking about a 30 seconds snipped of a new song during a private event. It was cut from the Vogue video too. 

2 hours ago, gamebeautiful said:

You took something that we already knew, Nicki mentioning she had a secret with Madonna coming soon, and you're forcing this on us. Just stop! 

If that was shown full glory, full professional recording, on National TV, LAP would be sold out on iTunes, Hallelujah would be Top 10 on HOT100 and LAP the Album would enter TOP200 Albums.

4 hours ago, gamebeautiful said:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, idro said:

Excuse me guys , could you write the lyrics she s singing?

It’s hard to tell but I feel like I can hear “because in this world, there’s so much hate/pain

because in this world, it’s obsessed with fame/me”

Definitely not saying that’s what it is, but it’s what I’m personally hearing. 

12 hours ago, mtzlplk said:

That Beautiful Game snippet that we all heard is album track level for me... it didn't have any 1st single impact on me...

ya thats how i feel as well. but im sure to love it no matter. i think its just an album track though.

It’s even maybe the bridge of the song we don’t know! But yeah why perform something so early. I know it was for a « private » audience but madonna don’t perform something that she did not rehearsed or she’s not confortable with. She’s a pro she don’t test something just for fun in public. I’m pretty sure the concept behind this song. The Single/what ever other project is almost ready. 

8 hours ago, dario said:

Lest's do a campaign against nicky on M14, its enough

You can try but Madonna made it pretty crystal clear early this year on IG what she thinks of fans that try to dictate to her what she can and cannot do artistically....lol. How about listening to the song first? First of all, we have no idea if this is true. Secondly, even if it is true, we have no idea if it's on M's or Nicki's album. Thirdly, we have no idea if this is a remix version of a song, album version....we know nothing. 

Not understanding how anyone has determined whether or not BG is a single worthy song based on the FOUR LINES we've heard from it. Maybe the track won't even make it to the album? Maybe it is just an album track? Maybe the song is a work in progress? Maybe those lines just fit that performance? Maybe the way it was interpreted at Met isn't at all what the song sounds like? Maybe it's a club banger? We know nothing at this point. 

I love that most seem to adore everything about the overall aesthetic of this performance but I just hate for people to create these expectations in their head only to be completely disappointed when it doesn't pan out the way they thought it would. I feel like this happens a lot now. Things get discussed to death where it becomes almost fact and then when the result isn't what was expected, the meltdowns begin. There's a strong possibility that everything about this performance was tailored around the Met event itself and that the new aesthetic of the album era will be something totally different. Personally, I'd absolutely LOVE if she goes this sort of route for the new album. I love my slutty, bad ass "fuck you I'm 50" Madonna but it's about time to switch it up again. Best to just roll with it and let it will be! Not every era can be a career defining favorite but how often has she ever completely disappointed all around for an album era? 

Lyrically it's not good enough even for an album track.  We need the new album to be flawless.  

Why pay the biggest songwriters around and then come up with something that sounds like something she used to reject?

UUGGHHHH!!!  Some of y'all are killing my buzz.  "She's too this, not enough that, I don't like the new song, Nicki/CardiB collaboration, I want this, I'd prefer that, she should have done this/that".  I know it's a forum where things are discussed.  But some of these know-it-all-critics can really spoil the fun.  This is MADONNA we're talking about.  Relax and enjoy the ride.....or get off the damn train!  :banghead:

"Lyrically it's not good enough even for an album track."  Really?  From the one verse (4 lines) we've kind of heard from someone's phone?  So little to go by, yet already so much doubt from "fans".  I'm sure we will be more than satisfied with what she delivers.  Aren't we usually?  I know I've never been disappointed with the master and her craft.