Beautiful Game - New Song

Thoughts???

What a performance! I'm getting LAP/ROL vibes with Mirwais producing. Sounds very promising. Would it be the first single? Or a buzz single?

I think is an album track. Or at least not the first single.

Besides that, I'm very optimistic about the sound and lyrics approach! Mirwais looks very promising indeed.

5 minutes ago, runa said:

Here we go again : people judging a  30 seconds snippet in low quality - this world will never change, :rotfl:

THIS

9 minutes ago, runa said:

Here we go again : people judging a  30 seconds snippet in low quality - this world will never change, :rotfl:

I remember thinking Hung Up sounded a bit plodding and dull based on the short clip without the ABBA sample in the Motorola advert. How wrong I turned out to be! Definitely a good idea to reserve judgement.

I love her "Beautiful X" songs. But it's very early to say something about that one. Even more if it is a dark-experimental song

19 minutes ago, runa said:

I agree! From the terrible quality of the video that we had, it is very, very difficult to judge.  Such a short video, yet we can see that there is something beautiful about it. For example, the most important aspect are the lyrics! This song talks about something deep and relevant. Kabbalistically the game is this illusion, the chaos created by Satan. Everyone is chasing after this illusion because they think that’s the meaning of life. It’s literally called beautiful game. Religion is part of this game too. So yes! I’m here for this song all the way! It’s giving me Nobody Knows Me vibes and I’m ready!!

Now here is my main point! She picked this song from her next album NOT because it’s a new single, but because it actually has a choir in it! Kind of like Nothing Fails. So it matched with the theme and so M picked it as both, to tease the new album and to associate it with the theme of the performance. I think it’s brilliant. 

14 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

It doesn't sound like a Mirwais track too, more likely a Billboard track. Al least to me. Time will tell.

It does to me. Very Mirwais. Could be a collab of both, but like you said, time will tell. 

1 hour ago, runa said:

Well, it's what we have to discuss and we are in a forum, so... I see no harm in sharing our first impressions.

Hello, guys.

First of all, thank you for the amazing work done in the forum.

Secondly, Beautiful game is just a track for the new album. Not even considered as a second single. 

The first single was planned to be a Madonna feat Nicki minaj and Cardi B. The Nicky minaj part has been recorded but the cardi's one is in stand by mode.

2 minutes ago, gamebeautiful said:

Hello, guys.

Secondly, Beautiful game is just a track for the new album. Not even considered as a second single. 

The first single was planned to be a Madonna feat Nicki minaj and Cardi B. The Nicky minaj part has been recorded but the cardi's one is in stand by mode.

just no to Nicky and Cardi B. 

8 minutes ago, gamebeautiful said:

Hello, guys.

NO

8 minutes ago, gamebeautiful said:

Hello, guys.

#GMAYL part deux. Yaaaas.

I think it sounds great, but y'all know that 'the beautiful game' refers to soccer. is this the year of being a soccer mom coming through the lyrics hahahahahaahaha

1 hour ago, nimos said:

I remember thinking Hung Up sounded a bit plodding and dull based on the short clip without the ABBA sample in the Motorola advert. How wrong I turned out to be! Definitely a good idea to reserve judgement.

This.... Amen....

1 minute ago, Paul said:

I think it sounds great, but y'all know that 'the beautiful game' refers to soccer. is this the year of being a soccer mom coming through the lyrics hahahahahaahaha

L.U.V. it.  Haha

16 minutes ago, gamebeautiful said:

Hello, guys.

tenor.gif

22 minutes ago, gamebeautiful said:

Hello, guys.

:popcorn2: :stir:

25 minutes ago, gamebeautiful said:

Hello, guys.

tumblr_nrrdwb3Yyb1thd7hoo1_400.gif

27 minutes ago, gamebeautiful said:

Hello, guys.

Meltdowns in 3...2...1..

giphy.gif

Just now, SecretGarden said:

Meltdowns in 3...2...1..

giphy.gif

There won’t be meltdowns from intelligent people able to see what is true and what a bunch of absurd ideas