MadonnaNation.com Forums
jonski43

Kanye West

And some poeple ask why he is so hated... what an overrated untalented idiot.

16 hours ago, Magician said:

Reason number 29393382 why Lana Del Rey is QUEEN.

Kanye has answered ur question 

I keep expecting this to be some sort of masterplan double bluff sort of thing, but thats just not happening?

Really, whats going on with him?

Blinds saying Kim K preparing divorce files although the rumour comes and goes.

However, I never feel like they made it as a proper power couple. I don't think anyone bought into the charade.

He just deleted his account on twitter and instagram .

Guest NewYorkCam

Kanye West is batshit bonkers .. I think he needs to be medicated (and not in a joking way) ..

He's having lunch with Donald Trump today .. ick

4 hours ago, NewYorkCam said:

He's having lunch with Donald Trump today .. ick

They're two peas in a pod....both narcissistic, self serving, fame whores

I loathed Kanye in 2005 and 2008 every bit as much as 2018. not at ALL surprised. garbage basket case 

https://people.com/music/kanye-west-wont-take-meds-unhinged-white-house-rant/

Kanye West Won't Listen to Pleas to Get Back on Meds Amid 'Unhinged' White House Rant: Source

STEVE HELLING  and NATALIE STONE 

October 11, 2018 07:10 PM

kanye-4.jpg&w=2200&c=sc&poi=face&q=70

Kanye West‘s family is very concerned for the rapper — but doesn’t know what to do or how to help him.

During a meeting with Donald Trump in the Oval Office on Thursday, West — who avidly supports and voted for the president in the 2016 election — claimed during a lengthy, televised discussion that he was “misdiagnosed” with bipolar disorder. (The rapper, 41, also recently revealed that he is “off medication” he had previously been taking to treat the disorder.)

According to a source close to West, people in his inner circle “are telling him that he needs to get back on his medication, that he’s not doing well, that he’s not making any sense.”

“Now he’s in the Oval Office, and he’s doing the same rant, and that’s going to validate his rants,” shares the source.

While family and close friends want to support the father of three, they don’t feel that they’re able to get through to him — in part because of POTUS’ validation.

“No one close to him can tell him that he’s sounding unhinged,” says the source, “because his answer is that the President of the United States doesn’t think so.”

Although the Kardashians have been an unwavering support system to him, the source says that “the entire family is at the end of their ropes, and stuff like this won’t help.”

“They’re trying to help him get things where they should be, and it’s going to be that much harder now,” the source adds. “It’s a sad day.”

Over the course of the lengthy discussion with Trump, the hip-hop superstar touched on his mental health, the 2016 election and his famous in-laws, the Kardashians, albeit briefly. “I’m married to a family that..you know, not a lot of male energy going on there. But it’s beautiful, though!” he said, according to video obtained by CBS.

Earlier this week, West’s wife, Kim Kardashian West, shared her support for him ahead of his presidential meeting.

Speaking to ExtraTV at a Tiffany & Co. event in New York City on Tuesday, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star said she’s “proud” of her husband.

Kardashian West, 37, revealed the meeting would be about “the city of Chicago and some exciting things that I feel like they have been planning, and I am really hopeful the president listens.”

As for whether Kardashian West planned to give him advice?

“I try to, I will try to help him communicate,” she told ExtraTV. “I always say he isn’t the best communicator, but he has the best heart. I know what he wants to accomplish … and I can’t wait to see that happen.”

Although Kardashian West — she shares daughters North, 5, and Chicago, 8 months, and son Saint, 2½, with West — will stand by her man no matter what, his rants do take a toll on the reality star.

“Having all this backlash against Kanye is embarrassing for her and her family, but she will never say that,” a source previously shared.

Still, “she supports Kanye through and through and truly does think her husband is entitled to his own opinion.”

8 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

I loathed Kanye in 2005 and 2008 every bit as much as 2018. not at ALL surprised. garbage basket case 

but wasn´´t he the "normal" rapper when he appeared? the one that had common sense? the one speaking in favour of gays?...? what happened to him?

8 hours ago, Magician said:

...claimed during a lengthy, televised discussion that he was “misdiagnosed” with bipolar disorder. (The rapper, 41, also recently revealed that he is “off medication” he had previously been taking to treat the disorder.)

According to a source close to West, people in his inner circle “are telling him that he needs to get back on his medication, that he’s not doing well, that he’s not making any sense.”

That explains it then. Get back on yer meds Kanye! You're still a prick though...

I wonder who's orchestrating this? Is this all Trump? Or is Kanye genuinely interested in pursuing this?

I don´t believe that he has mental health issues. He´s rich and not too intelligent which makes an unfortunate combination..

That 'meeting' with Donald Trump was a disgusting display of narcissism by two alpha males with bloated egos. 

It looked like a Minstrel Show. 

A sad and pathetic display that showcased just how low our politics have become. 

14 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

That 'meeting' with Donald Trump was a disgusting display of narcissism by two alpha males with bloated egos. 

It looked like a Minstrel Show. 

A sad and pathetic display that showcased just how low our politics have become. 

THIS.

What an idiot.    :banghead:

1 hour ago, runa said:

Kris must've snuck in his meds but too little too late

Stupid piece of shit!

7 hours ago, runa said:

It's very hard to keep up with his bullshit - he is just like his hero Trump in that regard

The sudden 180 from this former A+ list rapper probably has something to do with his biggest commercial partner threatening to drop him for low sales.Kanye West ("Adidas")

He was in my old home town yesterday.

He went 2 a mall restaurant after hours, and ordered everything of the menu 2 taste :rotfl:

It's basically the food u have when out shopping :lmao:

At least Grace Jones knew where 2 go when she was here...