trump supporter?

snatched Taylor Swift’s wig on VMAs?

why? 

3 hours ago, Plaything said:

Because he‘s a moran 

What he did?

im not aware of everything that happened in USA

what's not to hate?

because he is full of shit, but the music is alright, a little overrated but still good

19 minutes ago, wash said:

because he is full of shit, but the music is alright, a little overrated but still good

this is a mystery & full of contraction  🤪🤣

what he has done?

10 minutes ago, spazz said:

what he has done?

look him up on YT, pretty much any interview and public appearance, he comes accross as disillusioned and embarrassingly immature

At Glastonbury he told the audience they were watching the greatest living artist.

He was awful.

And then there's the Taylor swift video award debacle.

He's an idiot.

he used to be a genius ,not anymore 

he is megalomaniac but now he does not have the goods to back it up

The man is clearly mentally unstable and it shows ..that made him a mockery ..Such a pity cause he was the latest of the great ones

His marriage to that noone didn't help either 

Plus ..too many drugs

1 hour ago, spazz said:

what he has done?

Just a few things.  Reasons below why his music too often is forgotten over his behaviour. 

He is continually talking of how great he is - is a narcissist to the highest degree. 

The way he jumped on stage and interrupted and humiliated Taylor Swift over a stupid video award to whine about Beyonce not winning was behaviour of a kindergarten spoilt brat. Was wrong on every level and was attention seeking. Was shown everywhere on the news at that time and it is what a lot remember him for.  I know he has since apologized but it was such a stupid thing to do.

His constant pretentious comments. 

He said slavery was a choice - one of the offensive and insane comments anyone could make. 

Has an insane way of over praisinghimself that is not only off putting but veers into conspiracy theories and outrageously God complex views on himself. 

37 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Just a few things.  Reasons below why his music too often is forgotten over his behaviour. 

He is continually talking of how great he is - is a narcissist to the highest degree. 

The way he jumped on stage and interrupted and humiliated Taylor Swift over a stupid video award to whine about Beyonce not winning was behaviour of a kindergarten spoilt brat. Was wrong on every level and was attention seeking. Was shown everywhere on the news at that time and it is what a lot remember him for.  I know he has since apologized but it was such a stupid thing to do.

His constant pretentious comments. 

He said slavery was a choice - one of the offensive and insane comments anyone could make. 

Has an insane way over praising of himself that is not only off putting but veers into conspiracy theories and outrageously God complex views on himself. 

Thank u 

for the very informative answer 

He's not as hated as the media makes him seem.  His last tour was a sell out with floor seats being $500 and tons of people have been paying $500-$1,500 for his Yeezy shoes.  He's been in the studio with a pedophile who uses the n-word (he's not black) and his new song with Lil Pump has been doing really well.  

Hated? Is one of the few places where he has hits. He's an absolute nobody in Europe. Big name recognition and not a single song regular person would recognise. Same with Drake. Maybe UK being an exception? 

I dunno any of his song except "gold digger" (I only know the name but have never listened to it) which blocked Pariah's Shake It Off from #1.

20 hours ago, karbatal said:

Hated? Is one of the few places where he has hits. He's an absolute nobody in Europe. Big name recognition and not a single song regular person would recognise. Same with Drake. Maybe UK being an exception? 

This. If anything, teens and early 20's seems to be his demographic, and they all love this idiot. He's practically a non-entity outisde the US though.

On 9/23/2018 at 11:33 AM, horn said:

I dunno any of his song except "gold digger" (I only know the name but have never listened to it) which blocked Pariah's Shake It Off from #1.

I dont have any of his songs except Beat Goes On with Madonna 

& i only watched his creepy cuntroversial music video of the nude wax mannequins on the bed.

If you were still wondering why he's so hated, just look at the shit he pulled last night on the season premiere of SNL.

7a77b4eff49e2758b9d49ba7fee25f39.jpg

57 minutes ago, Gus said:

He's a fucking idiot.

3 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

If you were still wondering why he's so hated, just look at the shit he pulled last night on the season premiere of SNL.

Shame on SNL for giving him a stage to showcase these stupid antics.

4 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

The video is not available for my country 😞 

EC3610B9-44AA-4A31-A860-495355F4C7EC.png

they call this shit "art" these days. and im not only talking about the "performance", the lyrics, the music, everything.. 

8 hours ago, Magician said:

Agree with Lana entirely here. Kanye is a narcissist who thinks he is more important and talented than he is.  No wonder he loves Trump.

What a stupid and illiterate person.