MadonnaNation.com Forums
jonski43

Kanye West

Stress... Acting "erratically (aka anxiety!?)... can't sleep...

I wonder :1251:

no one thinks he's @ the hospital to avoid insurance shit for cancelling his tour?

He sold out all previous dates.

Guess it's too intense for him to do so many shows at one go.

On 11/23/2016 at 0:44 AM, runa said:

I wish him all the best. As long as he stays a far as he can from Madonna recording studio. Thank you very much. 

Bitch, get off my pole.

:kiss2:

^ exactly, :lol:

11 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I don't have a lick of sympathy for him on any level. While I appreciate some of his discography, I've never found him to be this musical genius that the industry has forced us to believe.

This guy is a narcissist of the absolute highest level. Addicted to fame, the camera, attention, and himself. He has absolute ZERO substance to any of his speeches and rants. It's word vomit that his fans eat up only to turn around him and claim he's brilliant. In my opinion, he's helped create this TMZ/celebrity soaked culture that has delivered us President elect Donald J. Trump. 

I hope he's out of the spotlight for a while. 

tumblr_o0ut8d1kxg1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

has tay tay said anything?

another one who can't handle what Queen M has handled for almost 35 years. i pity these babies who can't get through a tour, either because of their body or mind. Queen of Discipline would never.

33 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

another one who can't handle what Queen M has handled for almost 35 years. i pity these babies who can't get through a tour, either because of their body or mind. Queen of Discipline would never.

Yep makes you really appreciate how together Madonna is! 

She seems genuinely gracious and humbled for her opportunities in life instead of behaving like an entitled, empty celebrity. 

I am not sad. Hes the bigggest asshole in mussbuziness. If you have a big mouth, you so fail big aswell.

Blinds say he may have even tried suicide and there were knife marks on his body. I don't wish that on anybody. 

Whether it's fame or struggles with his sexuality, who knows. He's said a lot of stupid things in his time but he seems to resemble the same path that Charlie Sheen took a few years ago with his bizarre rants. 

Still, he's getting help and hopefully this will bring him back down to earth. 

Like a baby, it seems like he saw the attention trump got and he wanted a piece of it, so he started ranting his usual crazy shit thinking he'll seem like a charismatic truthteller. 

he repeated how big of a genius he is, and not surprisingly, it worked for him. it's the same situation now. 

he may have said some truthful things, but he's clearly not articulate about it (unlike say.. dave chapelle). it's like a cult and often cool to worship the crazy in hollywood. there's a bit of mystery and strangeness about it. the vagueness appeals to many, especially in this generation.

anyway, this guy is 39. 

i dont doubt he has mental issues, but I cant escape the feeling that he enjoys how some people take his stupid rants for crazy/complex/misunderstood brilliance.. 

he's loving all of this.

Asshole or narcissist or overrated or not he's clearly mentally ill.  Not an excuse for his behaviour but like anyone with an illness he should be treated with compassion.  The day he was hospitalized was the 9 year anniversary of his mother's burial and it's well known that he still struggles with her death.  G-d forbid some of you/your loved ones ever have to deal with a mental illness with this attitude

and genius or not he's done a LOT for culture - artists like Drake and The Weeknd and Twista based their entire sounds off of just one of his albums, and he was one of the very very very few hip hop artists who was pro LGBT when everyone else was homophobic.  He got tons of flack for his ~gay~ style and now all those heteros are lining up for hours to buy his clothes

3 minutes ago, le smoking said:

Asshole or narcissist or overrated or not he's clearly mentally ill.  Not an excuse for his behaviour but like anyone with an illness he should be treated with compassion.  The day he was hospitalized was the 9 year anniversary of his mother's burial and it's well known that he still struggles with her death.  G-d forbid some of you/your loved ones ever have to deal with a mental illness with this attitude

and genius or not he's done a LOT for culture - artists like Drake and The Weeknd and Twista based their entire sounds off of just one of his albums, and he was one of the very very very few hip hop artists who was pro LGBT when everyone else was homophobic.  He got tons of flack for his ~gay~ style and now all those heteros are lining up for hours to buy his clothes

perfectly said le smoking

1 hour ago, le smoking said:

This.

I certainly feel sympathetic if he's suffering of a mental condition. But then again it's just like watching another episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. There's always something happening, a new tragedy hitting them. I think that didn't help deal with his issues from the outset. I do believe he's real and yes he's narcissistic like many other of his fellow musicians; Jay Z, Madonna, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, etc.. are all narcissistic. It just didn't help getting involved with celebrity crazies  Kardashians. 

After watching his interview on The Ellen Show I knew something was really wrong with him.

M has been battling insomnia for decades now, still she managed to carry on a REAL World Tour, without jancelations.

:FLUSH:

Agree all people with mental issues should be treated with respect and compassion Any of us could get mentally sick under certain situations. Just that you still could be mentally ill and be a major asshole that annoys people. 

I really like his work in Rebel Heart, specially in HW. Hope that he gets well soon. Also agree that his rants didn't make any sense at all. 

7 hours ago, le smoking said:

+1

Supposedly there's a sex tape of him going round but it's not been confirmed what gender the other person in the vid is. Could this have caused him to lose the plot for fear of being outed? 

It's so sad. Kanye was so talented. He is only the shadow of himself ( The Life of Pablo was all over the place and the 2 new singles are bad) and clearly needs serious medical help.