MadonnaNation.com Forums
jonski43

Kanye West

Kanye West cancels entire Saint Pablo tour following stage rant - no reason given for cancellation.

Rapper Kanye West has cancelled all remaining dates on his Saint Pablo tour, two days after abandoning a show in Sacramento.

The star had performed just three songs on Saturday night, before embarking on an unscripted rant, criticising Facebook, Jay Z and Hillary Clinton.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38049884

Blinds saying that his relationship with KK is also crashing and burning.

I must admit, this guy does seem mentally unstable now. 

I didn't even know he "Toured"...can imagine what a borefest must that be

1253310635_oh-kanye.gif

I'd act shocked, but the man's outlandish behavior has become so predictable. Alert me when he finally releases some JAMS again. 

9 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

:rotfl:

mental illness is never easy.

Maybe he has bipolar or something. 

so he was committed today!??!

was it not selling...just like Mariah?

and of course ...janet

4 hours ago, tuckeye said:

so he was committed today!??!

NBC News said officers had been responding to a "medical welfare call" and the decision to hospitalise West was for his own health and safety, citing "multiple authorities familiar with the case".

Gossip website TMZ said that West was taken to hospital for "psychiatric evaluation" and had been seeking treatment for "severe sleep deprivation".

The Los Angeles Times reported that there had been a 911 call from the address, citing a fire department source.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38060498

Looks like he's lost it. Although I think he's an idiot, when I see things like this I do feel sorry and it goes to explain the irrational behaviour.

Poor Kanye :( they are saying he was handcuffed going into the ambulance a la Britney

He was a ticking time bomb with some obvious mental health problems.

Do hope he fully recovers anyway.

After what he said about Trump l suspected that something was off (more than the usual). I too hope he recovers.  

21 minutes ago, DreamTheater said:

After what he said about Trump l suspected that something was off (more than the usual). I too hope he recovers.  

Also when he said he was Jesus. I mean, please : where's your ID?! I suspected he wasn't Jesus.

I knew this ho was mental after the insanity of what he did to Rebel Heart. Get well soon KANYE.

i just listened

he said they're all aliens.. that music artists with much power dont dare to speak up

this must have been a serious episode if he cancels 2 shows after 10 minutes and then the rest of the tour. he may need more than a lexapro

2 hours ago, Kim said:

I knew this ho was mental after the insanity of what he did to Rebel Heart. Get well soon KANYE.

I love Illuminati though

I wish him all the best. As long as he stays a far as he can from Madonna recording studio. Thank you very much. 

41 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Let's all blame Kim Kardashian.

ok

I think he's one of those celebrities who believed their own hype and he slowly started to lose touch with reality but saying that his rants are not crazy at all. I'm sure he knows more than he lets out and I think his problem is he doesn't want to expose anyone as he is exactly in that same circle of people who helped him make money and become mainstream. I think he says bits like Fuck MTV or Radio or Beyonce and Jay Z or Swift, etc.. because he genuinely thinks they're not playing fair. I completely get what he says about the industry. I think he just doesn't know how to express himself  to the public in a civilised manner. 

But one thing that I'd give him is that at least he can't hold his mouth closed. The others think it but would never lose it to say it. 

I don't have a lick of sympathy for him on any level. While I appreciate some of his discography, I've never found him to be this musical genius that the industry has forced us to believe.

This guy is a narcissist of the absolute highest level. Addicted to fame, the camera, attention, and himself. He has absolute ZERO substance to any of his speeches and rants. It's word vomit that his fans eat up only to turn around him and claim he's brilliant. In my opinion, he's helped create this TMZ/celebrity soaked culture that has delivered us President elect Donald J. Trump. 

I hope he's out of the spotlight for a while. 

2 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I don't have a lick of sympathy for him on any level. While I appreciate some of his discography, I've never found him to be this musical genius that the industry has forced us to believe.

This guy is a narcissist of the absolute highest level. Addicted to fame, the camera, attention, and himself. He has absolute ZERO substance to any of his speeches and rants. It's word vomit that his fans eat up only to turn around him and claim he's brilliant. In my opinion, he's helped create this TMZ/celebrity soaked culture that has delivered us President elect Donald J. Trump. 

I hope he's out of the spotlight for a while. 

My thought exactly.

Kim Kardashian Is 'Very Worried' About Kanye West's Hospitalization for 'Stress': New Details on His Struggle

November 22, 2016 @ 11:48 AM 
By   Nicholas Hautman

Kim Kardashian is "very worried" about her husband, Kanye West, who was hospitalized for exhaustion and "stress" shortly after canceling his Saint Pablo Tour on Monday, November 21, a source tells Us Weekly.

"She was supposed to be on a lot of the tour dates with him and because of what happened with [her Paris] robbery, she wasn't feeling up for going to all these different tour dates," the source tells Us. "So [Kanye] hasn't had his family, his support system, with him. Kim is very worried."

As previously reported, the "Fade" rapper, 39, was transported to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on Monday afternoon after Los Angeles authorities were called to his trainer Harley Pasternak's home. TMZ reported that West was acting "erratically" and was "handcuffed to a gurney during the transport to the hospital."

The health scare, which another insider previously told Us was caused by "exhaustion and sleep deprivation," came hours after West canceled the remaining 21 dates of his tour. Two days earlier, he went on a headline-making rant against Beyoncé, Jay Z, Hillary Clinton and the media at a concert in Sacramento.

"When you're not sleeping, going at that level, pushing yourself, don't have your family with you, the combination of that is really scary," the first source tells Us, adding that the 21-time Grammy winner was especially under pressure after adding a second leg to his mega-successful Saint Pablo Tour.

The fashion designer and father of two (daughter North, 3, and son Saint, 11 months) was also burned out in the aftermath of his wife's terrifying October 3 Paris robbery, in which she was gagged and tied up inside her private residence and robbed of more than $10 million in jewelry. Kardashian, 36, has yet to break her silence on the incident or return to social media.

"The robbery caused so much stress for this family," a second source tells Us. "[Kanye] took on a lot and the Paris incident sort of split up the family because he hasn't been able to spend hardly any time with Kim."

Prior to the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star's raid, she attended many of her husband's concerts, often with other members of the Kardashian-Jenner family. The second insider adds, "When Kim is in the audience, Kanye's mojo is at an all-time high." Since the robbery, she has only attended two shows.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-kardashian-very-worried-about-kanye-wests-hospitalization-w451976?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1309211