Madonna working on new music - cont.

Ha, remember when she was "finishing" the RHT DVD which was coming "soon". These words could mean anything with her.

I see she's saving money by no longer having a photographer, when instagram selfies will do just fine.

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Ha, remember when she was "finishing" the RHT DVD which was coming "soon". These words could mean anything with her.

I see she's saving money by no longer having a photographer, when instagram selfies will do just fine.

She did a HUGE photo AND videoshoot with Steven Klein last february. Those images are edited and READY TO ROLL by now! Trust me that we'll be getting high quality artwork for the first single, she's just keeping things under the lid a bit, while wetting the appetite! Brace yourselves for impact, trust me!

15 minutes ago, robster said:

It's only fan art of course, but this means music is coming VERY soon. She wouldn't say soon and mean July or August!

aldo says hi!

220px-Madonna_-_Bitch_I'm_Madonna.png

:drama:

1 minute ago, Isaac said:

aldo says hi!

220px-Madonna_-_Bitch_I'm_Madonna.png

:drama:

Well yeah, but that was third single, and we know she did a HUGE photo AND videoshoot with Steven Klein last february which we have not seen anything from. I'm dead certain she'll use that imagery and she is only using his visual to wet the appetite on social media. Btw, I was told that my Bitch I'm Madonna visual was considered to be the single cover back in the day, but they went with Aldo's in the end because of time restrictions. Not sure how much of that is true, but oh well, nice to hear it was at least considered 🙂

Something is coming

A little birdie told me: "No more questions, can't say anything." Says the new era is "everything." Production is "sick"

And then told me to just listen to Cherish in the meantime :lmao: 

Image result for kim crying gif

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Something is coming

A little birdie told me: "No more questions, can't say anything." Says the new era is "everything." Production is "sick"

OMG 😍

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Something is coming

OMFG.

thanks King! You always have the tea!

Literally dead reading and seeing this on my cigarette break at work 

BEHOLD

SHE IS COMING SOON

*takes awkward facial angle selfie in celebration *

2 minutes ago, robster said:

Well yeah, but that was third single, and we know she did a HUGE photo AND videoshoot with Steven Klein last february which we have not seen anything from. I'm dead certain she'll use that imagery and she is only using his visual to wet the appetite on social media. Btw, I was told that my Bitch I'm Madonna visual was considered to be the single cover back in the day, but they went with Aldo's in the end because of time restrictions. Not sure how much of that is true, but oh well, nice to hear it was at least considered 🙂

YES, robster! i ADORE your works. i have nothing against fan art, as long as it's great (like your, imo). this whole aldo mess is pure laziness. 

keeping my fingers crossed for the whole klein story. something wicked this way comes :IMG_1564:#bruja

8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Something is coming

:inlove:

8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Something is coming

YES!!! Thanks so much!

I distinctly get the impression from her posts that when she says coming soon this time around she actually indeed reaaaaaally means SOON!

Brace for impact baby!!! She is coming with the clouds and it's gonna be a bumpy ride! It's gonna be a MAGICal time!!!

1 minute ago, MichaelDieker said:

omg hyperventiliating and thank you @Stephen for all the hypeeeeeeeee also you're hot af 🙂 

hahah thank you :)

I can't get anything else out right now, but I was thankful for the breadcrumbs I did get

12 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Something is coming

*clutches pearls*

12 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Something is coming

LITERALLY screaming and crying

Just now, Stephen said:

hahah thank you 🙂

I can't get anything else out right now, but I was thankful for the breadcrumbs I did get

We are grateful for every little nugget you manage to get! Calms the nerves AND excites at the same time! ❤️😘