Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madonna working on new music - cont.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit that even if my head knew rationally that it would not happen, my heart hoped for a moment last weekend that she surprise us with a single available at midnight after the Met Gala, a clip available On friday and an album the following friday. The pleasure of dreaming!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really hope the song is good and well received. Madonna needs to draw people back in. Not that she lost any fans I'm talking about the casual listener.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, El baron said:

Is he reliable ?

I'd think so, he designed some of the clothes she and the dancers wore at the gala

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I really hope the song is good and well received. Madonna needs to draw people back in. Not that she lost any fans I'm talking about the casual listener.

imho she needs to gather back her hardcore fans first 😞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

imho she needs to gather back her hardcore fans first 😞

Well said....💣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

imho she needs to gather back her hardcore fans first 😞

Madonna is a touring artist at this point....and she needs as many casual ticket buyers as possible to be interested in her show. There are only so many LOONS in each city :rotfl:and we can't all fill every venue. But I do agree somewhat with what you're saying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

they have gone somewhere?

Exactly the hardcore fan didn't go anywhere, they always follow Madonna where she wants to bring us 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank God she didn't perform at the circus Eurovision is .. and for the fans that wish she would perform there , she's not desperate and she's not Bonnie Tyler and not Timberlake either ,again Thank God

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Thank God she didn't perform at the circus Eurovision is .. and for the fans that wish she would perform there , she's not desperate and she's not Bonnie Tyler and not Timberlake either ,again Thank God

🙏🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Thank God she didn't perform at the circus Eurovision is .. and for the fans that wish she would perform there , she's not desperate and she's not Bonnie Tyler and not Timberlake either ,again Thank God

Her portuguese friends performed so it would be in a tasteful way.. tho M with the local portuguese musicians (to showcase portugal) would have gotten her backlash

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What do you think about gaetano veloso? As songwriter ? Tonight him is in lisbon....I ll rembember the big veloso..at the guy s wedding..

 

I dreamer  forgive me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Exactly the hardcore fan didn't go anywhere, they always follow Madonna where she wants to bring us 

i wouldn't be that sure. I always read about fans who lost interest since hard candy and doesn't follow her anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, caba1 said:

i wouldn't be that sure. I always read about fans who lost interest since hard candy and doesn't follow her anymore.

and they follow who?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

What do you think about gaetano veloso? As songwriter ? Tonight him is in lisbon....I ll rembember the big veloso..at the guy s wedding..

 

I dreamer  forgive me!

 really? I don’t know if he’d be up for that but im surprised oseary got him to that wedding 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be mad at her doing Eurovision at all. I think she'd get an absolutely amazing reception and any promotion is welcome.

Madonna is in an untouchable lane and her status as THE WOMAN is never in question. And frankly, after gyms, perfumes, skincare lines and an appearance on the 'Marriage Ref', I'm not going to get snobbish about Eurovision.

The thing is, if people want her to have the chance of a hit, they'll have to accept her whoring it out to everyone and their dad. If they can't stomach that then don't look at the charts. She's nearly 60 so pick your battles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well the gyms and skin care lines are her products tbh and appearing at Euro doesn't guarantee her a hit ,being played by Europe's radio in heavy rotation would but she's too old for them now ..if M would perform everywhere like Sandra  and Samantha Fox would it make us happy? I mean this would be her end of her carrer .I'm not ready for this yet and SHE 'NOT either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Carey said:

I wouldn't be mad at her doing Eurovision at all. I think she'd get an absolutely amazing reception and any promotion is welcome.

Madonna is in an untouchable lane and her status as THE WOMAN is never in question. And frankly, after gyms, perfumes, skincare lines and an appearance on the 'Marriage Ref', I'm not going to get snobbish about Eurovision.

Exactly.

I mean, bitch did THIS:

Yet performing on Eurovision would be 'below her' and embarassing? No.

In any case, the discussion is sort of redundant because M hasn't gone there after all and I don't think she ever will. This year would have been the one opportunity, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. She's not ready yet to put out and promote her new material.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

As a Canadian why is the Eurovision so bad?  

Think of it as a relict from postwar europe that especially people 50+ like to watch, and of course the gays. It‘s over the top, tacky and dramatic and often cringeworthy. It‘s a platform for emerging artists to gain lots of attention and fifteen minutes of fame. in a way similar to American Idol (or Canadian idol, if that exists).

Having M perform there could be seen as desperate, although it would guarantee maximum exposure in all of Europe if not the world. It would be good, but in a way well below her league

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, galvanize said:

Think of it as a relict from postwar europe that especially people 50+ like to watch, and of course the gays. It‘s over the top, tacky and dramatic and often cringeworthy. It‘s a platform for emerging artists to gain lots of attention and fifteen minutes of fame. in a way similar to American Idol (or Canadian idol, if that exists).

Having M perform there could be seen as desperate, although it would guarantee maximum exposure in all of Europe if not the world. It would be good, but in a way well below her league

And probably she thinks it’s shitty. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, galvanize said:

Think of it as a relict from postwar europe that especially people 50+ like to watch, and of course the gays. It‘s over the top, tacky and dramatic and often cringeworthy. It‘s a platform for emerging artists to gain lots of attention and fifteen minutes of fame. in a way similar to American Idol (or Canadian idol, if that exists).

Having M perform there could be seen as desperate, although it would guarantee maximum exposure in all of Europe if not the world. It would be good, but in a way well below her league

great answer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't compare it to American Idol at all, though. Those casting shows are cringeworthy by nature but try to be all serious, however Eurovision doesn't hide its cheesiness and doesn't take itself seriously. It's really just a big celebration.

But yeah, it's not hard to see why people outside of Europe find it so embarassing. But as an European myself, I still find there's something special in it, probably because it's one of these very few occasions where we are all sort of united, despite all of the political chaos and antipathy dividing us in reality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

I wouldn't compare it to American Idol at all, though. Those casting shows are cringeworthy by nature but try to be all serious, however Eurovision doesn't hide its cheesiness and doesn't take itself seriously. It's really just a big celebration.

But yeah, it's not hard to see why people outside of Europe find it so embarassing. But as an European myself, I still find there's something special in it, probably because it's one of these very few occasions where we are all sort of united, despit e all of the political chaos and antipathy dividing us in reality.

but it's very much political with all the boos Russia 's songs for example is getting every year after the Ukrainian crisis and when exactly  Israel or Australia or  Turkey  were a part of European continent? United Europe is a joke even in this circus Eurovision is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...