Madonna working on new music - cont.

9 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Once she shoots the album artwork we know we are only 3-4 months from release. 

She shot MDNA's in early December 2011 (Album late March 2012)

Rebel Hearts in early November 2014 (Album early March 2015)

So maybe next month or in July she will shoot the artwork for a Sept-Nov release!

Oh & I am sure the album will be titled "MAGIC" which is a simple but pretty cool title!:inlove:

Really hope so.

I love MAGIC already. 

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Once she shoots the album artwork we know we are only 3-4 months from release. 

She shot MDNA's in early December 2011 (Album late March 2012)

Rebel Hearts in early November 2014 (Album early March 2015)

So maybe next month or in July she will shoot the artwork for a Sept-Nov release!

Oh & I am sure the album will be titled "MAGIC" which is a simple but pretty cool title!:inlove:

How do we know that she hasn't done the album shoot yet?  The era seems very secretive compared to the others.

The not knowing is making this era even more exciting (and Magical)!  I do want at least a single.... for some summertime enjoyment.  

I loved when "the fat Jew" said...."I'm not a monster"!!!  :lol:

I can wait a few months if I must.  Really hoping for NO LEAKAGE and a full-on blown-away type of release, full of promo and surprises.  

14 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

I guess you guys discussed ages ago but Nicki Minaj said during the MET Gala red carpet that she had something coming out with Madonna soon. I hope she is not featured on the first single.

Yes,  Nicki’s new album is coming out soon. 

I still think that those dancer auditions are not just for MDNA Skin ad. She killing two birds at once, promoting her products and choosing dancers for the upcoming era, possibly for a video. 

4 hours ago, sul8323 said:

How do we know that she hasn't done the album shoot yet?  The era seems very secretive compared to the others.

Because she hasn't finished the album yet & she shoots her artwork once the recording part is done + she always teasers when she does her photoshoots with the photographers & her look etc. 

I think, if indeed Minaj releases a single featuring M next month, M will release her own lead single like 1 or 2 months after, while the hype is on. Nicky's featuring will be like a pre-lead single. It would make no sense from a marketing perspective to get back in the spotights, then disappear again for 4 months and come back again. 

I'm starting to have a really good feeling about this, i mean, the hints are there. First of all they are serious about keeping it secret this time around, so it feels like they don't feel the need to build uo anticipation artifically. If she really did auditions for the dancers that means: 1. They have a vision already for the first video (the last time they auditioned was for "hung up") 2. They already know what the first single is even though the record is not finished. So they have a song they believed in early on. (the way they weren't sure about living for love, how to handle gmayl or ggw, and candy shop/4 minutes, to me, says everything). Finally i'm thrilled with the fall release. All 3 past albums were released in spring when it's safest because of no competition. And that also means there will be at least some months of proper promotion before the tour can start next summer. I just hope they manage to keep it under wraps until then. 

with mirwais on board, ive always liked the idea of M making something similar to this.. I think it's right up his alley. it has some impressive instant vibes

I think it's based on

18 minutes ago, vesper_wolf said:

I'm starting to have a really good feeling about this, i mean, the hints are there. First of all they are serious about keeping it secret this time around, so it feels like they don't feel the need to build uo anticipation artifically. If she really did auditions for the dancers that means: 1. They have a vision already for the first video (the last time they auditioned was for "hung up") 2. They already know what the first single is even though the record is not finished. So they have a song they believed in early on. (the way they weren't sure about living for love, how to handle gmayl or ggw, and candy shop/4 minutes, to me, says everything). Finally i'm thrilled with the fall release. All 3 past albums were released in spring when it's safest because of no competition. And that also means there will be at least some months of proper promotion before the tour can start next summer. I just hope they manage to keep it under wraps until then. 

It's easy because she has not to deal with a hacker 😉

30 minutes ago, Suedy said:

She needs to release soon because I am worried about some fucker hacking her server and leaking the whole thing again. 

Me too, now she's said she's finishing the album, this will probably make the hackers want to get in there now and do a Rebel Heart.

i hope she just drops a song/video out of nowhere. come on madonna.

EDIT: cuz now a days u dont need ur album completely done to have two or three songs out.

10 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Me too, now she's said she's finishing the album, this will probably make the hackers want to get in there now and do a Rebel Heart.

I really, really hope they've learned their lesson and are recording the whole thing in internet-free studios and hard-drives.

If the next single is a colaboration for nicky s New álbum. ..we can expect the Madonna s 39th top 10 on hot 100 and her 47th n1 on the hot dance club play....yaii  cant wait........

If M is guest featuring on Nicki’s album...it doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll release it as a single...but it will get M’s fans to download it even if we don’t buy Nicki’s whole album

2 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Diplo is listed as a producer on Breatheheavy. They mention Diplo and Mirwais and Nicki but no say on Billboard and Starrah. Maybe because theyre not generally known. Anyways, this is the article:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/hold-tight-madonna-says-shes-finishing-up-her-new-album/

They just badly collected all the info and rumors from around the web. No insiders info here at all.

I really don't want her to work with anyone who was on MDNA or Rebel Heart. (So Diplo and Nikki ... No)

I want a fresh slate for this album (Mirwais, Billboard, Starrah as co songwriter and maybe some surprises we don't even know yet)

Of course Bitch she's Madonna and she can do whatever the hell she likes...

2 hours ago, Krazy Kid said:

M started following Quavo from Migos on IG

tinymce_file__a6b074d04387670c32c09bf41bb3a0277755ca93.jpg

Following someone on Instagram does not mean that she is working with that person. 

(Martin who settles comfortably in denial).