Madonna working on new music - cont.

On 5/14/2018 at 10:08 PM, caba1 said:

and why would he hide himself from the credits. It's just ridiculous. Did they put everyone on the credits on that song but him? His songs didn't make the cut.Period. It's not an opinion or speculation, he SAID that.

Stuff like that happens all the time with writing/production credits, take for instance Everybody registered as being written solely by Madonna despite the fact that it's well known that it was co-written with Bray, with their publishing arrangement giving Bray sole credit for Ain’t No Big Deal in exchange...

5 hours ago, caba1 said:

and why would he hide himself from the credits. It's just ridiculous. Did they put everyone on the credits on that song but him? His songs didn't make the cut.Period. It's not an opinion or speculation, he SAID that.

and Hold Tight wasn't the only song to be compared with Baby Don't Lie, My Kind by Hillary Duff too. And that one wasn't produced by him either.

Just stop, it’s just speculation at this point. You believe your story and others believe theirs.

I believe it’s definitely a Tedder co-production because of its Baby Don’t Lie similarities. So what if he said his songs didn’t make the cut, he could have still helped to produce one song. Also, it’s the worst produced song in Madonna’s discography but that’s another story.

13 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

If she really did produced the song by herself (and I doubt it, and not because she’s not capable) then we know who is to blame for the worst vocals production on the whole album (an album with lots of production problems). It sounds like it was recorded underwater. 

Demo and Mike Dean are the ones to blame, in that case. They’re both credited as mixers on the track and Demo is also a vocal engineer on it along with Nick Rowe. 

Edited by Melody_Maker

13 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

move the hold tight talk to it's own thread tbh, we're here for the new album

I donno what they were talking about and I agree with you but Hold Tight could have been an amazing single! It’s radio friendly, catchy, good message and produced by Madonna herself! But yeah, sorry ☺️

So no words about the new music? No news? 

On 5/13/2018 at 6:45 AM, gamebeautiful said:

There is a madonna's featuring in Queen (nicki minaj album) and another track with nicki minaj as well in Madonna's new album

kdRxZ_f-maxage-0.gif

On 5/13/2018 at 7:52 PM, Hector said:

I wish that one was true! I remember everybody going nuts at that rumor thinking it was real when you’d ask Siri who is Unapologetic Bitch and she’s show you Madonna. Now Siri just scolds you saying “I hope you don’t kiss your mother with that mouth!” :lol:

Wait! It WAS real!! I asked Siri who unapologetic bitch was and she directed me to Madonna!! It only lasted for couple of months, but yes, it was real! 

The difference between Baby Don't Lie and Hold Tight is that Hold Tight is actually a nice song. Gwen's song is very generic. And I love Gwen but the facts must be told.

I guess people have nothing else to do then talk about the past instead of the Now and Present upcoming Era.

Is anyone else speculating a release date around her birthday? ... For some reason I am seeing her taking advantage of the press for her 60th and dropping the album around then... 

1 minute ago, blackmamba109 said:

Is anyone else speculating a release date around her birthday? ... For some reason I am seeing her taking advantage of the press for her 60th and dropping the album around then... 

I would hope for this for the free press.

But I think it will be natural timing.

If it’s ready by July then they’ll be time to film a video and plan promo spots for a big August release !

But that’s only 2 months away and she hasn’t had that much studio time ? 

I’d love at least 2 singles before the album drops generate interest and build the hype this time round over just one lead single.

So excited !!

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense for her to release the album on her 60th Birthday and do some sort of event.

Just now, Flip The Switch said:

How many months took to release LFL when she finished the recording of RH? 

Wasn’t there some rush changes to it last minute to make it sound different from what leaked ?

6 hours ago, Melody_Maker said:

Demo and Mike Dean are the ones to blame, in that case. They’re both credited as mixers on the track and Demo is also a vocal engineer on it along with Nick Rowe. 

Sorry but they work for her. She’s the one with the name on the cover. We know Demo ruined her last studio and “live” albums  but if “attention to details” Madonna was ok with it, well I’m going to blame her. There’s no excuse for the poor state of the mixing and mastering since 2008. She’s not some puppet like Britney. 

Let’s hope Demo is far away for the studio this time around. 

Edited by cosmic_system

anyone else think the "beautiful plan" lyrics sound (per usual madonna style) like they could be interpreted to be about trump? like i said, they could very well be written with someone else in mind for her but i wouldnt be surprised if more people will make this assumption.

35 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

"While I finish my record"

We're not that far !

This suggests she's close to finishing the album?! Surely you wouldn't use the word finish if there was still plenty to do?

It won't be long. The superb, well thought out and beautiful performance at the Met Ball was proof itself that making music magic is high on Madonna's mind. I think it will be sooner rather than later as she was so emotional, artistic and inspired.  Have great vibes for this Era and calling it already. 

I thought the same, it means like she’s about to finish the album, what if she does release the album for August and her birthday? November is 6 months away.

Well maybe they will finish the album around July and then the photo shoots and that shit, who knows, hopefully at least a single for her birthday.

Once she shoots the album artwork we know we are only 3-4 months from release. 

She shot MDNA's in early December 2011 (Album late March 2012)

Rebel Hearts in early November 2014 (Album early March 2015)

So maybe next month or in July she will shoot the artwork for a Sept-Nov release!

Oh & I am sure the album will be titled "MAGIC" which is a simple but pretty cool title!:inlove: