Madonna working on new music - cont.

Is M still with Tidal? 

I mean if she ever decides to release said album, will they have the exclusive digital rights...and I hope she still releases physical even though it’s dying off

2 hours ago, Aries said:

Is M still with Tidal? 

I mean if she ever decides to release said album, will they have the exclusive digital rights...and I hope she still releases physical even though it’s dying off

I hope tidal can inflate her stream numbers too lol. 

And I think all major releases (Katy, Lorde, Taylor Swift) have had physical releases so M def will  💪💪

4 hours ago, Aries said:

Is M still with Tidal? 

Of course there will be physical releases. She sells well in physicals - her RSD albums were among the TOP 10 best sellers I read. And don't forget the tour bundle - she will probably continue to have those as well.

I'm sure we get the new album in November! With first single in September and another one right before album release.

October could bei full mode promo time.

At least I hope the release schedule will be something like that.

4 hours ago, galvanize said:

There’s that rocket emoji again! Hmm...

Just now, gamebeautiful said:

do you remember the steven klein thing? 

Finally it was a shooting for the new clip. 

yes, I remember. And how do you know? When is it coming? Is the song the same she performed at the MET gala?

Somebody on Popjustice forum called Mindtrappa said she just did 3 solid 18 hour days in the studio last week in NY. Apparently Starrah was there too. 

11 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Somebody on Popjustice forum called Mindtrappa said she just did 3 solid 18 hour days in the studio last week in NY. Apparently Starrah was there too. 

where? i cant find it

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

where? i cant find it

Sorry, I'm useless and don' know how to link. The topic is Madonna 14th album, page 229, 3rd post down

18 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Not surprised at all. Shes still in NYC and she must be working hard on new album. I wonder who else was in the studio with her....

Just now, MeakMaker said:

Not surprised at all. Shes still in NYC and she must be working hard on new album. I wonder who else was in the studio with her....

Hopefully NOT Diplo 😞

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Traditional once again...🙄

I am sure the album is almost finished

In fact I've been suspecting that many Benfica Instagram stories and twins vids are used as a smoke curtain... 

30 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I would stop replying to them. They just say either obvious stuff that we already know or things that can't be proven (like she was asked to perform at Eurovision but turned it down)

😉