Madonna working on new music - cont.

16 hours ago, loowee said:

By the way, Diplo already flew to Asia for some shows. So this week's session won't have anything to do with him!

There is a god! 

3 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I don't know you, bitch. Don't quote me.

If u have a problem deal with it and move on, or just go away....

2 minutes ago, Ironman said:

If u have a problem deal with it and move on, or just go away....

We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Which would YOU prefer?

ReWZp.gif

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Which would YOU prefer?

ReWZp.gif

ohh my, bring it on mr or miss ...dont fucking threaten me 

Yeah that girl is a bit slow. Not even worth the interaction.

6wsYEeQ.gif

but yeah. SO glad Diplo is out of state and away from her recording sessions :tigger:

I don’t get why anyone thinks Diplo was involved in the first place :lmao: 

that insragram comment was just astrology talk

Guest eroticerotic
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I don’t get why anyone thinks Diplo was involved in the first place :lmao: 

that insragram comment was just astrology talk

It was all reference to one of Kanye’s rants 😛

Yeah I don't think we are getting Hip-Hop/Trap inspired songs like BIM again with Diplo out of the picture. I imagine this album will have a moody dark electronic influence with Mirwais & Billboard involved & going by what we heard of "Beautiful Game"!:inlove:

7 hours ago, juliebean said:

I really love the new song she performed at the met gala.

Me too!!! So exited!!! 

10 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

As long as there's at least one song close to the perfection of Paradise or Intervention, I will be fine with everything else (possible collaborations included)

Right? As long as there is a couple of songs with Kabbalistic references, I’ll be happy with it. I love the spiritual Madonna aka Esther. I know many fans on here prefer Dita but we’ve had enough of her. It’s time to revisit Esther!! And Beautiful Game is definitely Esther!! I recognize my girl even throgh a bad recording from a cell phone 😂♥️😘🙏🏼🌹

22 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Right? As long as there is a couple of songs with Kabbalistic references, I’ll be happy with it. I love the spiritual Madonna aka Esther. I know many fans on here prefer Dita but we’ve had enough of her. It’s time to revisit Esther!! And Beautiful Game is definitely Esther!! I recognize my girl even throgh a bad recording from a cell phone 😂♥️😘🙏🏼🌹

image.png

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Me too!!! So exited!!! 

I wish she would put it on itunes. I neeed it! lol

I still firmly believe that we won’t get the new album before the fourth quarter - would like to be proven wrong of course. 

If she is still recording then mastering hasn’t happened yet which usually takes place two months before an album is released. And how likely is it that she will drop a new album in the midst of the summer aka the gone fishing month of the music industry (summer one hit wonders excluded)? 

7 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

I still firmly believe that we won’t get the new album before the fourth quarter - would like to be proven wrong of course. 

If she is still recording then mastering hasn’t happened yet which usually takes place two months before an album is released. And how likely is it that she will drop a new album in the midst of the summer aka the gone fishing month of the music industry (summer one hit wonders excluded)? 

What she could do is release just one single now! Doesn’t need to be an entire album. Doesn’t even need to be a pre-order of the album. Just EP of one song. Then release another song in like 2 months. There will be all the talk and obsession over a song being released by the Queen of pop. She can do a video too. And then release the entire album in the fall followed by another single and a video. 

12 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

What she could do is release just one single now! Doesn’t need to be an entire album. Doesn’t even need to be a pre-order of the album. Just EP of one song. Then release another song in like 2 months. There will be all the talk and obsession over a song being released by the Queen of pop. She can do a video too. And then release the entire album in the fall followed by another single and a video. 

That would be awesome. Let’s hope Guy and/or Interscope are taking noes. 

27 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

And then mixing issues just what happened with RH and the 6 songs? 

18 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

And then mixing issues just what happened with RH and the 6 songs? 

No. The 6 songs were a part of a pre-ordered album. I’m talking about releasing a stand alone song as an EP. Many artists do that and it works great! Troye Sivan is about to release a new album soon for example, but he has released three singles already each as its own release on iTunes.