Madonna working on new music - cont.

1 hour ago, Krazy Kid said:

i'm pretty sure this Nicki secret is for Madonna album. Interscope will never let her release an album without feautures. It's pretty hard for 30+ years old acts to get attention on Spotify and M is about 60 so prepare for Nicki, Cardi and few more collabs

?

Madonna can make the album she wants. 

4 hours ago, loowee said:

i'm pretty sure this Nicki secret is for Nicki album. Nicki was the one who spilled the tea while announcing she's releasing her new album (titled Queen) next month. She said the "secret" was coming soon. 

That was my impression too. Maybe Madonna is featured on the track called Queen? :wow: 

We'll know soon anyway, Nicki's album will debut on June 15. 

5 hours ago, Martin B. said:

I prefer to hear that she is working with Nicki again rather than with Carbi B. In addition to being more talented, Nicki has shown respect and loyalty to Madonna for years. It changes of all those collaborators who kisses her ass for 6 months and then turns around and stab her in the back.

Cardi is a HUGE M loon, she said from the start (there are also video of her singing M songs), way before they met at the Oscar party.

Anyway, the secret is for Nicki’s album. 

My cousin said Madonna looked annoyed when Nicki said there was a secret? Where is this video?

A collaboration is good if the result is good 🙂

5 hours ago, Krazy Kid said:

i'm pretty sure this Nicki secret is for Madonna album. Interscope will never let her release an album without feautures. It's pretty hard for 30+ years old acts to get attention on Spotify and M is about 60 so prepare for Nicki, Cardi and few more collabs

Unfortunately this is true. Look at Xtina and her collabs for her new album. Ageist music industry.

11 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

A collaboration is good if the result is good 🙂

Agree I don’t mind the collaborations if the tracks are strong.

56 minutes ago, Nick said:

Agree I don’t mind the collaborations if the tracks are strong.

😉

No.

sorry, but they're not worthy. simple as that. madonna is in a totally different league and aside from marketing/manager problems the reason why M is less successful is because of those stupid collabs especially as lead singles. it's the reason why she's compared to people way below her level instead of the actual legends. she should only have the spotlight on herself (and her team of dancers/background singers/band). no one else

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

No.

sorry, but they're not worthy. simple as that. madonna is in a totally different league and aside from marketing/manager problems the reason why M is less successful is because of those stupid collabs especially as lead singles. it's the reason why she's compared to people way below her level instead of the actual legends. she should only have the spotlight on herself (and her team of dancers/background singers/band). no one else

Couldn't agree more. 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

No.

Her last biggest hits both have Minaj feature so its natural she will be drawn back to Nicki and Cardi B.

Can you imagine if released today, Madonna would’ve gotten Minaj to do the Vogue rap?

16 minutes ago, Stereo said:

Can you imagine if released today, Madonna would’ve gotten Minaj to do the Vogue rap?

I just vomited in the back of my mouth a little bit. 

Queen will make the album she wants and you moaning phags will DEAL! PFAB0TB.gif

although I must say, I don't want Nicki OR Cardi on Madonna's album. Madonna can make time and feature on Nicki's album if she wants. 

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

Queen will make the album she wants and you moaning phags will DEAL! PFAB0TB.gif

although I must say, I don't want Nicki OR Cardi on Madonna's album. Madonna can make time and feature on Nicki's album if she wants. 

different opinions dont make fans 'moaning phags'  !  Deal with it !

it's always good when you have producers or musicians who actually HELP madonna in making a better song or performance.. that's how she used to work.

just look at the met gala.. finally some different dancers and a new type of show we haven't seen before.. imagine tears of a clown if it got the met team treatment.. 

madonna is always at her best when she's the solo artist. some of you are saying she needed Nicki to have a hit a few years ago, but was that even a hit? and GMAYL or Bitch Im Madonna.. seriously? are those the songs you want? you call that hits? and why even? to be in the top40 of today's horrible music? and anyway, if she really makes a strong song (solo), people WILL buy the song anyway. and she'll actually get some big touring numbers again. why choose for throwaway shit when madonna with the right people is capable of creating masterpieces?

29 minutes ago, Ironman said:

different opinions dont make fans 'moaning phags'  !  Deal with it !

I don't know you, bitch. Don't quote me.