Madonna working on new music - cont.

3 hours ago, Hector said:

These representatives whoever they are nowadays rarely ever responds to media queries. This hurts Madonna’s brand a bit. Ever since Liz retired Madonna ends up acting as her own publicist via Instagram. When Liz was around she handled the press well. She’d send out well composed press releases hyping Madonna up for the superstar she is, and she was quoted constantly in the press getting the right message out and putting out fires. Liz’s zingers when shit was going down in Madonnaland were epic!

Not necessarily. If M really wanted to give us more info about the new track she would have done so through her Instagram. Liz wasnt always available and give out statements. Sometimes she would even lie to keep the truth from the public. Liz was and will always be the real deal but todays media is a different thing and social media is what matters these days. Maybe M chose to keep the new track on the low for some reasons. Who knows?

22 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Starrah was in the studio with  Lauren today. 

How do you know? I can't find any trace on their social media. 

By the way, Diplo already flew to Asia for some shows. So this week's session won't have anything to do with him!

4 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Are we sure Madonna is in the studio with Lauren & Starrah? as I think Lauren is also Starrah's vocal producer too!

Lauren flew from LA to NYC right after M arrived there, it can't just be a coincidence right?  

37 minutes ago, loowee said:

Lauren flew from LA to NYC right after M arrived there, it can't just be a coincidence right?  

Yeah who knows? Anyway I'm sure M will let us know if she's back in the studio this week!

I hope the new music will not be too guitar-heavy
not that I don't enjoy her acoustic campfire vibe, but more piano would be a welcome element
can you imagine a new piano + madonna's voice ballad?? A la "Promise to try"?

I would die.

1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

Not necessarily. If M really wanted to give us more info about the new track she would have done so through her Instagram. Liz wasnt always available and give out statements. Sometimes she would even lie to keep the truth from the public. Liz was and will always be the real deal but todays media is a different thing and social media is what matters these days. Maybe M chose to keep the new track on the low for some reasons. Who knows?

I have read many thousands of articles since the 80s. Liz was constantly responsive and effective at her job. Madonna no longer having Rottweiler representation to hype her up across the board, disseminate pratical info, and squash media blowups has made things messier and distracting for her. Madonna shouldn’t have to go on IG to write Annie Lennox explanations to clear things up to Joe Public after things have gone nuclear. I’m hopeful though this album’s rollout will go well. Hopefully the interns she has representing have gotten wiser from the Rebel Heart era.

26 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

Why? She's fun and adds some great raps to Madonna's songs. "There's only one Queen...and that's Madonna, bitch!"

Imagine ray of light with a nicki rap. No thanks 

Three Nicki features were already more than we needed. 

Also...how ridiculous to have the same rapper featured TWICE on the same album. That‘s just sad and also partially the reason why I‘ve always hated the filler that was Dance 2night on Hard Candy. So pointless...

This is the first time I want that secret to be related to t he fucked cream :lol:

So many times we thought it was music and then it was that scam fo a  cream. Now I want Niki's face full of plaster or whatever and Madonna breaking it with a sinchel, going too far and then smiling to the camera saying "oops". Then spraying rose or whatever shit and Niki's absurd expression going blank. 

BUT NOT FOR MUSIC! 

i'm pretty sure this Nicki secret is for Madonna album. Interscope will never let her release an album without feautures. It's pretty hard for 30+ years old acts to get attention on Spotify and M is about 60 so prepare for Nicki, Cardi and few more collabs

i'm pretty sure this Nicki secret is for Nicki album. Nicki was the one who spilled the tea while announcing she's releasing her new album (titled Queen) next month. She said the "secret" was coming soon. 

Whatever it is...after Nicki said it, she looked at M like “oops, I hope it’s alright I said that!”

I prefer to hear that she is working with Nicki again rather than with Carbi B. In addition to being more talented, Nicki has shown respect and loyalty to Madonna for years. It changes of all those collaborators who kisses her ass for 6 months and then turns around and stab her in the back.

Please let it be that M is featured on Nicki's album.  I really, really don't want her anywhere near M's new album.  Been there, done that, twice!  Move on...  I'd love to see NO features on this one.  

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

Please let it be that M is featured on Nicki's album.  I really, really don't want her anywhere near M's new album.  Been there, done that, twice!  Move on...  I'd love to see NO features on this one.  

I would like that too, but you know like me that it will not happen. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

I would like that too, but you know like me that it will not happen. :lol:

:lol: Yes, I suppose.  Haven't had that in over 10 years.

40 minutes ago, Bill said:

I agree no more pointless rent-a-rappers !