Madonna working on new music - cont.

15 minutes ago, TXIII said:

“Representatives for Madonna did not immediately respond to EW’s request for more information about the new song.”

Respond please! Lol

Oh, well.

to be honest, they don't seem to want to capitalise anything about this new song. As it happened with most performances from the past 10 years, big media outlets only focus on the red carpet and have ZERO information about Madonna performing! 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Oh, well.

to be honest, they don't seem to want to capitalise anything about this new song. As it happened with most performances from the past 10 years, big media outlets only focus on the red carpet and have ZERO information about Madonna performing! 

I feared this was going to happen. I’m still confused as to what to make of the snippet on a general scale, but personally, I love it! Love the lyrics, the touch of classical piano, the unique melody. It was so short, and the video we have of it is poor quality, so it’s difficult to judge anything else. Now we can just sit and wait and pray there won’t be any leaks!! 

55 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Nicki Minaj told she and Madonna have a secret that will be revealed soon. Her new album "Queen" will be released soon too. Will they have a collab on Nicki's album or Madonna's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr5vChxfq1I

Yeah, some members on here have suggested the Nicki song could have been the Starrah track. And it’s definitely going on her Queen album. 

1 hour ago, runa said:

This is insane, they have this professional recording and all we have is blurry phone recording... :banghead:

I want all the performance HQ !! 

Me too!!!! Though I doubt we will get the full performance in high quality from the Vogue website because they might wanna just keep it all a mystery. Whatever they showed was more like an artistic representation of the performance rather than a teaser. 

Maybe the build up and media attention of her in general then drop the track on Friday as is the new traditional music release 

3 minutes ago, Steve said:

Maybe the build up and media attention of her in general then drop the track on Friday as is the new traditional music release 

Friday seems like a more reasonable day to release the song. Anything could happen tho. 

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

That's exactly what I thought. Hyping up Like a Prayer and Halleluia might be more effective in drawing attention to Madonna. 

3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I wouldn’t mind if she drops the song today. 💃

7 minutes ago, Arnian said:

She wouldn't have done the Met in this way if we weren't getting something soon. Have a feeling she wants this roll out to be flawless this time

I agree, and she def is doing what she wants and does not want to look like a dumb teen girl who just left colege, finally a mature madonna

I still can't believe how well they're keeping everything under wraps this time around. We know virtually nothing, expect that Mirwais is involved and that the album might be called Magic. And that's it.  

11 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Friday seems like a more reasonable day to release the song. Anything could happen tho. 

I keep refreshing iTunes nonetheless. 🤞 👏🏻🔥👑

6 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I wouldn’t mind if she drops the song today. 💃

1 minute ago, Steve said:

I keep refreshing iTunes nonetheless. 🤞 👏🏻🔥👑

👆🏻

I don’t think we are getting new music soon.  Whatever that song was was clearly not in the form it will be in on the album which is probably nowhere even near finalized considering she was in studio only recently.

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Yeah, some members on here have suggested the Nicki song could have been the Starrah track. And it’s definitely going on her Queen album. 

Yeah I hope Madonna is featured on Nicki's album and not vice-versa. Ideally I want a Madonna album with no features. I'd rather have her feature on other artist's albums than have artists feature on hers. 

Nonetheless, I love Madonna and Nicki's relationship and I'm glad Nicki always has M's back. 

2 hours ago, Steve said:

I doubt it as the MET performance was for the lucky few nothing broadcast officially anywhere so it’s almost as if it never happened...

...so not really the ideal blueprint to drop a song.

Fantatsic to see her getting so incredibly creative again which is great news for when the music finally does drop!!

10 hours ago, TXIII said:

“Representatives for Madonna did not immediately respond to EW’s request for more information about the new song.”

Respond please! Lol

These representatives whoever they are nowadays rarely ever responds to media queries. This hurts Madonna’s brand a bit. Ever since Liz retired Madonna ends up acting as her own publicist via Instagram. When Liz was around she handled the press well. She’d send out well composed press releases hyping Madonna up for the superstar she is, and she was quoted constantly in the press getting the right message out and putting out fires. Liz’s zingers when shit was going down in Madonnaland were epic!

13 minutes ago, Hector said:

These representatives whoever they are nowadays rarely ever responds to media queries. This hurts Madonna’s brand a bit. Ever since Liz retired Madonna ends up acting as her own publicist via Instagram. When Liz was around she handled the press well. She’d send out well composed press releases hyping Madonna up for the superstar she is, and she was quoted constantly in the press getting the right message out and putting out fires. Liz’s zingers when shit was going down in Madonnaland were epic!

Okay. But isn’t there anybody else who could do that? Any other Liz? 😧

I agree with some of the other posters here, I hope the Nicki collab is for Nicki's album and not Madonna's.

I want a pure Madonna album this time, no features, spotlight on her at all times.

I have a feeling this album and the single are going to be an Autumn release again. 

She's still working in the studio, it's not ready yet!

ok who da fuk is lauren again!? haha

and remember M's idea of soon is not our idea of soon.

think outside the box Madonna please!

18 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

ok who da fuk is lauren again!? haha

and remember M's idea of soon is not our idea of soon.

think outside the box Madonna please!

Laurens Madonna's vocal producer. She worked with M and Mirwais in London as well.