Madonna working on new music - cont.

7 minutes ago, Arnian said:

I don't see what anyone's thoughts on Beyoncé have to do with the fact that she surprised with the last two records. I think you can compliment someone with that ability but not have to then digress over the qualities of Beyoncé for several pages lol

I just want Madonna to surprise us too

Because the content was off no interest to me, I’ve never really wanted a surprise album because once it’s out that’s the end. 

One of my favourite parts of a new Madonna era is the build up, knowing she’s in the studio working on new music:

33 minutes ago, Suedy said:

Guy Oseary's latest Instagram posts are happy birthday Jerry Seinfeld and happy anniversary Tom Hanks and U2 tour. You'd think the Biggest Female Pop Star of All Time is not so relevant or important to post about. 

Or does he not manage her anymore? :wow:

Time for a new broom to sweep clean!

Would be nice if we sort of have both this era 

We have the build up by knowing she's in the studio but then maybe get a surprise release. I'm still doubting that she's going to debut the new Era tonight though

Didn’t they announce Katy performing ahead of MG?

But no article about the MG tonight says anything about M?

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

Didn’t they announce Katy performing ahead of MG?

But no article about the MG tonight says anything about M?

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE!!!!

Just now, runa said:

of course not, :rotfl:

:rotfl: I didn't think so.  So.................... how are we all expecting to see these performances then?

Just now, Bill said:

:rotfl: I didn't think so.  So.................... how are we all expecting to see these performances then?

Bad cellphone capture. Just like Katy last year.

I’m prepared to wake up at some early hour tmoro to be disappointed there is no new music and she gets slated . But hey ho I’m used to it after 35 years. 

But im ready for this era 

we we will get grainy iPhone shots like the DiCaprio set which I think needed to be professionally filmed 

I mean it was a lovely pantsuit 

9 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Yeah, I suspected this will be exhibition of her Tour costumes.

Im not convinced she will premiere any new music. Loved to be wrong though..

Me too

5 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Just the fact we may see her in new outfit in red carpet is exciting as fuck.

Also, the excitement that'll break loose when she appears on the red carpet wearing a completely different outfit from all the "previews" and "dress rehearsals", then we'll know that she'll appear later that night on stage with that other look to wow the crowd. Big chance by the way that she'll hit the red carpet early this year, instead of the last one on the red carpet. She needs to get in and get ready for that performance...

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

Still love this.  That star that leaves stars starstruck. 

sarah-paulson-freaked-out-at-madonna-met

hahaha. yes! and Madonna and Sara playing with her boa. lol

22 minutes ago, AlanLongoria said:

Btw I'm so blueballed right now, fucking Janet

At first I thought it was Madonna and she would premiere her new song (a confirmation of the MET performance in a way). Now I m a bit doubtful if there would be a new song at all. Hopefully there will be and she ll perform at Eurovision :).

15 minutes ago, elijah said:

At first I thought it was Madonna and she would premiere her new song (a confirmation of the MET performance in a way). Now I m a bit doubtful if there would be a new song at all. Hopefully there will be and she ll perform at Eurovision :).

I feel the same, this morning I was like “omg the new album is here!” But when the billboard announcement turned out to be janet I started doubting life.

4 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I feel the same, this morning I was like “omg the new album is here!” But when the billboard announcement turned out to be janet I started doubting it.

Same here...... depressing really😢

Just now, Andrewleybourne said:

Same here...... depressing really😢

We'll know in a few hours! Hopefully we are wrong and she PREMIERES her new song.