Madonna working on new music - cont.

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

Hmmm, maybe.  I can't remember for sure.  But we'd still heard it prior to that, no?  At least clips.  I'm so excited that we have NO idea what this song sounds like!

Yes, we had Motorola ad and snipets posted. She/WB already created a hype when she performed it on EMA.

26 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

Wasn't HUNG UP debuted at the Europe MTV Awards in 2005? 

Nope! It was premiered on radios worldwide  on 17th October. The EMA were on 3rd. November. In Portugal, by the way. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I have a feeling that Madonna and Guy are not very close anymore in terms of management. Madonna was really pissed of after the Ghosttown fiasco and was aware of all the mess in Snapchat with Living For Love and the absurdity of it all. Plus the message in Instagram regarding the ROL anniversary. 

I think this time the campaing is VERY CAREFULLY planned and Guy is not going to be the mastermind at all as it was with MDNA or RH. Madonna has taken the reigns after loosing it a bit for the past years. This time she's taken control.

AND YOU ALL KNOW i'M SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!!!!???? 

I mean I would LOVE if this were true.....but I see it as wishful thinking more than anything. 

22 minutes ago, elijah said:

Sadly its Jancel.

since when does Jahnet have 4 decades worth of hits? :rotfl:were they including The Jackson 5 mess too? Because :rotfl:

According to The Telegraph, “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” will also feature costumes from Madonna’s music videos

😃

Guy Oseary's latest Instagram posts are happy birthday Jerry Seinfeld and happy anniversary Tom Hanks and U2 tour. You'd think the Biggest Female Pop Star of All Time is not so relevant or important to post about. 

Or does he not manage her anymore? :wow:

image.png

image.png

2 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

According to The Telegraph, “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” will also feature costumes from Madonna’s music videos

😃

I DIED

7 minutes ago, Barbie said:

since when does Jahnet have 4 decades worth of hits? :rotfl:were they including The Jackson 5 mess too? Because :rotfl:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Well, she hit Paris Jackson in 2012, so there‘s that...

If she does debut the lead single today it would be the first time in over a decade that we have no idea what the lead single might be sound like

It's kind of a weird and exciting place to be again, especially after knowing or hearing too much before a release the last few eras. Must have been nice being a Beyoncé fan for her last two eras.  They had two whole visual albums dropped on them with no notice and all we are asking for is Madonna to do the same with a lead single 😂😂

4 minutes ago, Arnian said:

If she does debut the lead single today it would be the first time in over a decade that we have no idea what the lead single might be sound like

It's kind of a weird and exciting place to be again, especially after knowing or hearing too much before a release the last few eras. Must have been nice being a Beyoncé fan for her last two eras.  They had two whole visual albums dropped on them with no notice and all we are asking for is Madonna to do the same with a lead single 😂😂

Believe me, it is never nice being a Beyonce fan. It is the worst nightmare (bordering the nightmare that is being Lady GAga fan). 

17 minutes ago, Suedy said:

Guy Oseary's latest Instagram posts are happy birthday Jerry Seinfeld and happy anniversary Tom Hanks and U2 tour. You'd think the Biggest Female Pop Star of All Time is not so relevant or important to post about. 

Or does he not manage her anymore? :wow:

image.png

image.png

I am sure that they kept it quiet but they are not on this together.

7 minutes ago, Arnian said:

I get your point but I also find Beyoncé bland and boring, so I don’t really envy her fans.

1 minute ago, tasteinmen said:

I get your point but I also find Beyoncé bland and boring, so I don’t really envy her fans.

I don't see what anyone's thoughts on Beyoncé have to do with the fact that she surprised with the last two records. I think you can compliment someone with that ability but not have to then digress over the qualities of Beyoncé for several pages lol

I just want Madonna to surprise us too

4 hours ago, Bill said:

Has Madonna introduced a new song by performing it since Love Makes the World Go Round?  I can't recall, but don't think so.

Ray of Light and Sky Fits Heaven at Roxy, February 14, 1998

2 minutes ago, jonluvsmaddy said:

Ray of Light and Sky Fits Heaven at Roxy, February 14, 1998

Oh yes!!! How could I forget? 😐

30 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

😃

Yeah, I suspected this will be exhibition of her Tour costumes.

Im not convinced she will premiere any new music. Loved to be wrong though..