Madonna working on new music - cont.

52 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

Producer?  Or trainer?  I always thought Madonna would produce her vocals herself. Naysayers have always questioned her talents in the studio but I would have thought the one thing they wouldn't be able to argue with is that Madonna must at least be in charge of how her vocals sound. After 35 years I would have thought she just did it herself.  Or am I misunderstanding?

I think you're misunderstanding. All singers, no matter how accomplished or talented, have vocal engineers. It's just another part of the process like mixing, mastering, producing, etc.

I feel the single is coming on thursday and the album will be released on August 16th, which is also Thursday.

Guy has it all planned.

13 minutes ago, Jester said:

I feel the single is coming on thursday and the album will be released on August 16th, which is also Thursday.

Guy has it all planned.

MADONNA has it all planned

If Guy plans it, it would be premiered in a app called Moskeputa only avalaible in Haiwei phones (he having shares in Mokeputa and Haiwei, of course). 

Just now, karbatal said:

If Guy plans it, it would be premiered in a app called Moskeputa only avalaible in Haiwei phones (he having shares in Mokeputa and Haiwei, of course). 

:IMG_1564:

i can already see these aldo diaz single covers...

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Not to mention his project of a Q & A on MS Paint.  #nontraditionalcampaign

31 minutes ago, karbatal said:

24 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Not to mention his project of a Q & A on MS Paint.  #nontraditionalcampaign

:rotfl:

you are making the wait worthwhile...

it wouldn’t be funny if it wasn’t true tho... I just hope they know it too. I hope this messy stuff stays in the past for us all to have a laugh now and then... 

6 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Wondering how we all will react when we here the new song -> total excitement or total meltdown....

Meltdowns are for loser. 

This is going to be me: 

The excitement is so real, the anticipation is killing me.

18 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Wondering how we all will react when we here the new song -> total excitement or total meltdown....

i have a really good feeling about the song 🙂 

I’m always beyond excited for a new song . Even GMAYL, for about seven minutes .

but I think she is totally gonna pull it out the bag.

Lets hope MYMANAGERGUYOSEARY isn’t too busy sending birthday wishes or old photos of him stalking celebs is on the case this time 

I have a feeling that Madonna and Guy are not very close anymore in terms of management. Madonna was really pissed of after the Ghosttown fiasco and was aware of all the mess in Snapchat with Living For Love and the absurdity of it all. Plus the message in Instagram regarding the ROL anniversary. 

I think this time the campaing is VERY CAREFULLY planned and Guy is not going to be the mastermind at all as it was with MDNA or RH. Madonna has taken the reigns after loosing it a bit for the past years. This time she's taken control.

AND YOU ALL KNOW i'M SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!!!!???? 

Oh yes her remarks about the songwriting camps etc 

maybe he should just just stick to his Ig posts and U2 banter and leave her to it 

I have a VERY good feeling about this album! With Mirwais, the comment about writing camps on Guy’s IG, the imagery she’s been posting, I think she is extremely passionate about this new record and I can’t wait for the first listen!

2 hours ago, nightcutter said:

Producer?  Or trainer?  I always thought Madonna would produce her vocals herself. Naysayers have always questioned her talents in the studio but I would have thought the one thing they wouldn't be able to argue with is that Madonna must at least be in charge of how her vocals sound. After 35 years I would have thought she just did it herself.  Or am I misunderstanding?

Well, the last years Madonna has had many problems with her voice. The voice works like the body of an athlete, what means that you have to practice. In the studio that is not a problem but when it comes to live performances it is quite complicated. And I don't think Madonna has done much for her voice the last ten years. One more important fact about the voice: the womens voice tend to get lower and less flexible in the course of time. Madonnna has never had much ability singing higher notes and practicing with a trainer would help her very much. At least she has still a very beautiful timbre. 

25 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

I’m always beyond excited for a new song . Even GMAYL, for about seven minutes .

but I think she is totally gonna pull it out the bag.

Lets hope MYMANAGERGUYOSEARY isn’t too busy sending birthday wishes or old photos of him stalking celebs is on the case this time 

Isn't he touring with U2? 

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Has Madonna introduced a new song by performing it since Love Makes the World Go Round?  I can't recall, but don't think so.

Wasn't HUNG UP debuted at the Europe MTV Awards in 2005? 

7 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

Wasn't HUNG UP debuted at the Europe MTV Awards in 2005? 

Hmmm, maybe.  I can't remember for sure.  But we'd still heard it prior to that, no?  At least clips.  I'm so excited that we have NO idea what this song sounds like!

3 hours ago, nightcutter said:

She's an audio engineer, someone who handles the technical stuff in studio. Not a trainer.