Madonna working on new music - cont.

XXDDDDDD please God let all this turn into another MDNA Skin promo event!!!!
I can only imagine.... the reactions.... the tragedy.....

I'll be checking Itunes store constantly this week, just in case

I’m hopin for:

HEY YOU

THE FUNNY SONG 

IM A SINNER (MDNA TOUR TWENTY EIFHT MINUTE VERSION)

11 minutes ago, nobelson said:

I think the setlist will be Hallelujah / Like A Prayer / Magic 

Where’s this Hellelujah rumour from!? I really hope not 😞 that song so overused/covered. 

I am in Lisbon for Eurovision. And I don’t know if I am more excited for the shows of the new Madonna era😱🤩

16 minutes ago, Hapertje said:

I am in Lisbon for Eurovision. And I don’t know if I am more excited for the shows of the new Madonna era😱🤩

#metoo

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Lauren D'Elia her vocal producer is now heading to NYC, seems like M has some more studio time booked after the MET Gala!

Producer?  Or trainer?  I always thought Madonna would produce her vocals herself. Naysayers have always questioned her talents in the studio but I would have thought the one thing they wouldn't be able to argue with is that Madonna must at least be in charge of how her vocals sound. After 35 years I would have thought she just did it herself.  Or am I misunderstanding?

23 minutes ago, Hapertje said:

6 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

#metoo

I keep meaning to visit Lisbon.  I hear it is a beautiful and friendly city! 

13 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

I keep meaning to visit Lisbon.  I hear it is a beautiful and friendly city! 

Try during spring, it is over crowded during summer. It has become the place to be ... But yes, it is a fantastic and MAGIC city !

9 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Try during spring, it is over crowded during summer. It has become the place to be ... But yes, it is a fantastic and MAGIC city !

Would September and October be good? 

Has Madonna introduced a new song by performing it since Love Makes the World Go Round?  I can't recall, but don't think so.

This is so fucking exciting. First thing I thought when I opened my eyes... a new era begins today.  Just as exciting as when I was 13 years old.  The MAGIC never dies.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

This is so fucking exciting. First thing I thought when I opened my eyes... a new era begins today.  Just as exciting as when I was 13 years old.  The MAGIC never dies.

this !!