Madonna working on new music - cont.

5 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Perhaps that MDNA Skin dancers audition video was real auditions and those are the dancers.

I thought the same. I also checked a few others, but some of them are either not in NYC or rtheir posts don’t really indicate anything. But I’m also sure M wants to keep everything under wrap with a strict no phone policy during rehearsals 😄

I wonder how many songs she will do? Maybe 3 or 4? 2 old songs, the new song Magic and a cover! Here's hoping! 

Just now, Littlebastard said:

The one in black on the left is ur friend who doesnt like the new song? 

That's him! Hahaha. Looking fine as always...

Just now, Runaway Lover said:

And?!? 😄

He didn’t spill ANYTHING! Lol 

but we talked about M and just being excited to see what comes next and him loving his work with her and how it’s helped see his work from many perspectives. Just awesome, sweet Aaron! 

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

He didn’t spill ANYTHING! Lol 

but we talked about M and just being excited to see what comes next and him loving his work with her and how it’s helped see his work from many perspectives. Just awesome, sweet Aaron! 

just thinking rationally, (unless he's really private and careful) if he knows that for example she's gonna sing a new song, he'd probably show that excitement or say something along the lines of fans having reason to be excited or that we'll probably be happy with what we'll see.. just THAT is enough of a confirmation that it won't just be a an outfit for met but that the rumors are true 😉

UNLESS of course this is truly a big surprise release and bigger than we think 

1 minute ago, runa said:

Get over it. 

A friend of mine is a fan of M but hates LAP. Does it mean it’s a bad song ?

i know.. ONE opinion (of a cardi b fan and millennial) means nothing. just look at how divided fans are about say.. american life and the music albums

How many times has he heard the new song? With new songs no matter who the artist is sometimes you have to hear them multiple times for you to like them. 

I think we should all just be excited for whatever it is, cause it WILL be something more than just a red carpet look AND it’s only a day away!!! So let’s celebrate and stop nit picking it all! 

I' m sure it will be brilliant! My only worry is we won't get to actually see or hear it in good quality because they don't allow cameras there!

2 hours ago, spotlight said:

28 and a half hrs left till the red carpet. 

Ohhhh yeahhhh. 26 and a half now 🌞

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

What if #Magic is a new cream? 

:lol: that would be hilarious actually. We would've been played so hard.

40 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

because they don't allow cameras there!

Says who?

12 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

WTF?! Looks like a little monster to me. Suspect.

Er, that Mensch.

22 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

WTF?! Looks like a little monster to me. Suspect.

Either your comment refers to Mensch or his friend. In both cases, it's totally disrespectful.