Madonna working on new music - cont.

I wish this damn weekend would end and Monday come already, said no one ever except Madonna fans :lol:

24 minutes ago, Arnian said:

Maybe she's hoping the buzz and the surprise of the whole thing trumps potentially releasing it on a Tuesday (a bad day to release new music).

i can't believe we could be on the cusps of the new Era opening tomorrow!

Yet she still working in the studio?

7 hours ago, El baron said:

I hope she keeps her face as it is for the met Gala and for the new era. No re-filling please. It's amazing as it is, less is more ❤

Yes , please. That face is simply perfection.:dramatic:

2 hours ago, dollhouse said:

HEr eye brows are massive again!

I love thicker eyebrows on her!!

36 minutes ago, DanM said:

Does anybody know when is the red carpet taking place and when can we expect the first pictures?

Good question

4 minutes ago, Jim34 said:

Good question

I think if M is performing she is likely going to be on the red carpet early ( she's usually towards the end in the past)...  it starts at 7pm in East Coast time

14 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I had a dream about her performance :chuckle:

She was dressed like a magician and coming down a long set of stairs. Then there was choreography with dancers...the song was good but it had the same melody as Future Lovers. Hahaha

And it is a duet with Hugh Jackman 😉

44 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I had a dream about her performance :chuckle:

She was dressed like a magician and coming down a long set of stairs. Then there was choreography with dancers...the song was good but it had the same melody as Future Lovers. Hahaha

I had a dream her outfit was a HUGE black butterfly with amazing black wings and that it symbolized death and mysticism and i thought why couldn't it be an obvious catholic reference!

1 minute ago, DanM said:

Well i’ve just checked Kupono’s instagram and he arrived yesterday, which seems to be a bit late for rehearsals.

Well, unless it’s one of those “Music” video situations, where M replaced some models without personality after the shooting began... she wasn’t feeling the vibe on set, so she called up trusty gal pals Nikki Harris and Debi Mazar to be her “ride-or-die” friends in the video. Maybe M wasn’t getting what she needed out of a dancer and she called in Pono as an emergency favor. 

I know it’s unlikely, but ... One can dream!:chuckle: I’m here for M, but she has the best dancers ... and I enjoy watching Kupono for sure!