Madonna working on new music - cont.

1 hour ago, Lolasmommy said:

Pls god no HALLELUJAH! It’s been covered a thousand times and is so unoriginal to perform it...

My hopes aren’t high for this anymore...would prefer if she just did something similar to the Leonardo DiCaprio benefit performance 

because it would be so original to do the same thing 2 years in a row ...lol! she will give us another performance and we' re still whining? we clearly have issues

13 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

wow wow 🙂

#heavenlybody?

She's doing Lucky Star. Mystery solved.

3 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

#heavenlybody?

She's doing Lucky Star. Mystery solved.

Yes, I mentioned that in the previous thread, that “Lucky Star” could be a possibility. But remember, the hashtag probably is just referring to the theme, which is “Heavenly Bodies” (fashion in the Catholic imagination, or something along those lines).

3 minutes ago, Adriano said:

i have to focus here but cant stop visiting this forum... 😭

Same here, i'm deejayin right now and keep on chekin the forum. Sometimes i almost forget to select the next track of my set !

2 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

Pls god no HALLELUJAH! It’s been covered a thousand times and is so unoriginal to perform it...

My hopes aren’t high for this anymore...would prefer if she just did something similar to the Leonardo DiCaprio benefit performance 

You are such a ray of sunshine.  

Come on Lolasmommy,   don't get down before you even see it or know what is being performed.   This is Madonna we are talking about - the greatest female performer by a country mile.  Get ready to be excited and enjoy it all.