Madonna working on new music - cont.

Just now, Mensch said:

That’s not a rumor. That’s a def. 

and i I never said it was a cover. Forget the cover. 

Oh! Thanks for reaffirming the dancers!! I knew you said your friend wasn’t a dancer before, but I thought for sure you said there were dancers as part of the rehearsals.

Matthew Rettenmund is the source of the rumor that it’s potentially a cover. But he said that’s what he was hearing, so ... we don’t know whether those sources are as highly reliable as our @Mensch and @Stephen:wink:

There’s a lot. Covers, originals and classics OH MY! 

Prepare! The most heartbreaking part of this is not knowing if we’ll even see it at all🤭😖😭😱

this is all making me go fucking crazy!!!

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Prepare! The most heartbreaking part of this is not knowing if we’ll even see it at all🤭😖😭😱

:yowza:

:wow:

13 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Wtf!!!! 😮😮😮🙏🙏🙏

@Mensch, we are so grateful for sharing with us! So exciting!!

Knowing we might not ever see this in full is a little like torture. But I guess then we have to trust in a greater purpose — buildig up good word of mouth, lore/legend, and demand for her forthcoming material. Then we live off the crumbs of secretive low-quality recordings until the release. And hope that she’ll be exploring similar concepts in future performances. The way “Vogue” choreography and arrangement from the Super Bowl performance was the basis for the MDNA Tour version, etc.

Pls god no HALLELUJAH! It’s been covered a thousand times and is so unoriginal to perform it...

My hopes aren’t high for this anymore...would prefer if she just did something similar to the Leonardo DiCaprio benefit performance 

so this may be a guy bluffing, but at matthew's post someone replied

Michele L. Ruiz Fans will be VERY happy on May 7th. Would be even happier if they could be in the room. But I heard the same rumor about Hallelujah 1f609.png😉 This is going to be HUGE!!! Xo

Just now, Nikki said:

so this may be a guy bluffing, but at matthew's post someone replied

Michele L. Ruiz Fans will be VERY happy on May 7th. Would be even happier if they could be in the room. But I heard the same rumor about Hallelujah 1f609.png😉 This is going to be HUGE!!! Xo

This is 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻

36 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yes! Please! Jesus! 

She's gonna arrive in a very dramatic set up, very theatrical, like a procession then starts singin "halleluia" (very "like a prayer" BAT mood, but even more impressive) then the explosion and the new track starts and blows the house on fire. 

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

I wouldn’t mind her doing a residency tour either, like Björk did.  Maybe in like 8-12 cities worldwide.  She needs to build demand back up as her live revenues have been declining.  This is a way to do that, but the show would have to be spectacular.  Then she could do a large scale tour for the next album.

Madonna's live revenues are not "declining".  She just doesn't do as many shows as she has been focussed on her children.  Still a huge act... maybe the biggest... Madonna is doing just fine on the road.

18 minutes ago, El baron said:

She's gonna arrive in a very dramatic set up, very theatrical, like a procession then starts singin "halleluia" (very "like a prayer" BAT mood, but even more impressive) then the explosion and the new track starts and blows the house on fire. 

Umm that’s what I’m thinking!!! “Very” LAP or then into LAP 😭😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Madonna's live revenues are not "declining".  She just doesn't do as many shows as she has been focussed on her children.  Still a huge act... maybe the biggest... Madonna is doing just fine on the road.

408 million to 305 million to 170 million.  I guess we have different definitions of declining revenues.  

Never said she she wasn’t doing fine just that revenues were declining.

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

This is new info? *DEAD*

21 minutes ago, Mensch said:

No 

We’re definitely talking about the Leonard Cohen song, then? Not the “Hallelujah” chorus from Handel’s Messiah?

2 minutes ago, peter said:

We’re definitely talking about the Leonard Cohen song, then? Not the “Hallelujah” chorus from Handel’s Messiah?

I’ve been picking my brain about that as well. I have no idea 

so were getting all....cover, classic and new song?!

wow....and the buzz is spreading which is a good thing....thank you guys for sharing all the info you have!!