Plan Madonna's next era

Anne

I think she should release several singles purely on streaming first because as soon as an album is released, the singles will go nowhere as witnessed with the flop princesses. 

Release the album after the third single.

And loads of physical formats! I'll buy the lot!

Guest eroticerotic

First Single and video in time for New Years

album And promo tour in January/feb

film movie after promo tour and by summer

intimate  tour/ movie editing  in summer

movie promo fourth quarter  

Career spanning  world tour post awards seasons in  2020

as for follow up singles she could do a visual album; she seems to have it in her with the mdna skin promo.. this way they are all done prior to directing duties. 

Whatever Madonna comes up with, and chooses to do, I'm sure it will be great. However...

I think she needs to come out banging. Everything at the same time coming out.

Digital single, video, promo pictures, interviews. All within the same day. Preferably within an hour of each other..

Feb 2019: album and first single 

March 2019: MDNA skin make up line promo + second single + start of tour rehearsals 

May/July 2019: short tour to support album 

August: holidays 

September: shooting starts for ballerina movie thing 

On 10/20/2018 at 10:19 PM, jonski43 said:

Release the album after the third single.

And loads of physical formats! I'll buy the lot!

This is a good idea if the second and third single are the strongest.... if only the first song is a strong lead, by the time the album comes out the interest will have faded already... If they have a strong lead, the album could be released right away.

8 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Will 2010s be the first decade Madonna doesn’t have a true hit (not counting GMAYL)

Unfortunately yes that’s right.

But then again the 2010s is the decade she signed with Interscope.

Enough said.

10 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Will 2010s be the first decade Madonna doesn’t have a true hit (not counting GMAYL)

That's why soundtrack singles were so important. They were potential hits between the albums.

On 10/25/2018 at 3:11 PM, Rock said:

That's why soundtrack singles were so important. They were potential hits between the albums.

Without a label to push them, they would flop too.

It feels like the lead single will drop in Febuary now she’s in the mixing process.

Thats means the Grammys and the BRITs are almost confirmed to promote.

I can see a triumphant incredible return to the BRITs stage after her fall and the performance alone would generate a huge amount of buzz after the fall.

I hope to see her return to both ceromines to perform the new single.

29 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It feels like the lead single will drop in Febuary now she’s in the mixing process.

I can see a triumphant incredible return to the BRITs stage after her fall and the performance alone would generate a huge amount of buzz after the fall.

Thinking of her returning to the Brits actually makes me very nervous. Although it’d be great way to comeback.

1 hour ago, tasteinmen said:

Thinking of her returning to the Brits actually makes me very nervous. Although it’d be great way to comeback.

It would be amazing and I’m sure if timing allows Madonna will be all for it.

She always loves to perform the lead single somewhere on the big stage when she opens up her eras and just like with the RH timetable (looks like we will get the same timetable for this album) the Grammys & BRITs are perfect promo slots for her to introduce them new single to the world.

She needs to give us the surprise factor and the WOW factor this time with lots of output released in quick succession and the quality needs to be better than average. Then she needs to get out there in the public eye doing performances of the new music and make television appearances. Ultimately it will boil down to the quality of the new music and I'm hoping for something groundbreaking. She can do it!

9 hours ago, Confessit said:

Yep, Grammy's are on Feb 10 & Brits Feb 20 so she'll probably release the first single the week before the Grammy's.