Plan Madonna's next era

Anne

Unless she comes with a single this weekend, I think the single will come out in July/August for an MTV premier.

I think Madonna needs to have three singles out by the time the Album comes out. This is typical now. She could do what Nicky Minaj is doing. Drop two videos at the same time and focus all radio/web promotion and talk show appearances on the official first single itself (the second video is guaranteed to get lots of views by default and solidify the sound of the new album and increase album presales).

I think she needs to perform at the MTV awards,  MTV European awards,  American Music Awards and of course the Grammys.

In  US, I hope she does lots of live performances on the ideal hot musical and political shows - Jimmy Fallon, James Corden, Jimmy Kimmel,  and Stephen Colbert (if the song is political in nature, he has a massive loyal following). She must do SNL this fall - it's a must!!! She needs to do live performances on the morning shows and of course on Ellen DeGeneres show.

I do hope for new Madonna edgy hair styles looks for each video (back to black, blue, and pink). For talk shows, I hope  she focuses her conversations on the music, stays edgy/political, light and funny as she can.

Personally, I hope there is a Christmas/Holiday type of song/video coming out around the holidays - those are always popular if done right. But whatever she comes out with I am sure it will blow me away as always!!!!

I like the witch theme proposed on the first page. 

I think If I can plan Madonna's next era, I'd start first with firing GUY. 

Remember Madonna has always released an album like 1 or 2 weeks after the first single release...

i hope though we get a long summer anthem with first single released in June followed by a second single just before her birthday in August and then the album is released on her Birthday week!

p.s. Janet Jackson is Stanning to coloborate with Bruno Mars for her next album

6 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Remember Madonna has always released an album like 1 or 2 weeks after the first single release...

i hope though we get a long summer anthem with first single released in June followed by a second single just before her birthday in August and then the album is released on her Birthday week!

p.s. Janet Jackson is Stanning to coloborate with Bruno Mars for her next album

Mars is corny. A cheap imitation of her brother like she is would want to link up with him out of desperation.

11 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

Mars is corny. A cheap imitation of her brother like she is would want to link up with him out of desperation.

Just bcz we r Madonna super fans doesn’t mean we should shit on other acts...

how would u feel, @erotica blu if a Janet fan called Madonna desperate for linking up with Justin Timerberlake/Nikki Minaj ?

1 minute ago, Lolasmommy said:

Just bcz we r Madonna super fans doesn’t mean we should shit on other acts...

how would u feel, @erotica blu if a Janet fan called Madonna desperate for linking up with Justin Timerberlake/Nikki Minaj ?

They have and it doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, cruncher9123 said:

oh, god.  please don't do Ellen Degenerate again.

Yeah, it was never good. Focus on the night shows!

2 hours ago, cruncher9123 said:

oh, god.  please don't do Ellen Degenerate again.

For some reason the lighting at Ellen Degenerous was never friendly to Madonna. I also don’t think she ever feels comfortable or truly herself with Ellen. 

SNL would be great but seeing as though she hasn't performed as a music guest since 1993 (lady Gaga thing doesn't count)  I don't see it happening. 

Fallon is a must. She obviously loves him so I see it happening. 

15 hours ago, GOD said:

I like the witch theme proposed on the first page. 

I think If I can plan Madonna's next era, I'd start first with firing GUY. 

OMG I SWEAR I POSTED WHAT I JUST POSTEd WITHOUT SEEING THIS :dead:

I really enjoyed her on Ellen. It’s kind of mind boggling that people didn’t. Her performances of JOA and Ghosttown were pretty fucking great. And the Dress You Up skit was pure Madonna. Sure, the interview wasn’t that good but none of Ellen’s interviews are. 

I’d personally like to see her do a sit down interview with Cynthia McFadden again. They’ve always had great chemistry and Cynthia seems to ‘get her’. 

And I don’t care how cliche it is, but she should do a big live production on one of the morning shows like Today or Good Morning America. Anyone who does those seems to get great press afterwards (or shit press, deepening on how good/bad it is)

She really needs a new look. The  very light platinum blonde hair kind of ages her I think. She should go back to more natural/ honey blonde hair. The other thing she should do is use different hairstyles the way she used to.  Her hair has been the same for years and years. the last time she was brunette was American life. I'd love her to do something like have pink or light purple hair but I don't think she'd do that. 

Regardless I just hope the new album is good. I'm not too excited if Diplo is involved. Mirwais is okay but also an uninspired choice. Also Orbit gets so much credit for Ray of Light but actually I think what made that album work was MARIUS DEVRIES. I wish she'd collaborate with him again as a programmer. His sound was always unique. Also I wish she would work with producer(s) she's never worked with before. Experiment with a new sound.

1 hour ago, Mark1028 said:

She really needs a new look. The  very light platinum blonde hair kind of ages her I think. She should go back to more natural/ honey blonde hair. The other thing she should do is use different hairstyles the way she used to.  Her hair has been the same for years and years. the last time she was brunette was American life. I'd love her to do something like have pink or light purple hair but I don't think she'd do that. 

Regardless I just hope the new album is good. I'm not too excited if Diplo is involved. Mirwais is okay but also an uninspired choice. Also Orbit gets so much credit for Ray of Light but actually I think what made that album work was MARIUS DEVRIES. I wish she'd collaborate with him again as a programmer. His sound was always unique. Also I wish she would work with producer(s) she's never worked with before. Experiment with a new sound.

ROL= M+Leonard+Nowels+............+Orbit

1. Get a new manager. A Project Manager for this album.

2. Clean your Instagram account.

3. Stop trying to appeal U.S. audiences only! You sell more records overseas nowadays. Embrace the power of YouTube (Shakira, Maluma...)

4. Bring back SPECTACLE. RH Tour was cute but your one performance at the MET was spectacular!

5. Don't be greedy. You might make less money but you fill stadiums in Latin America. Start your tour here!

6. Don't ever use those hideous grills ever again.  They don't look good at any age (I don't blame Drake for not liking them).

8 minutes ago, Brasileiro said:

3. Stop trying to appeal U.S. audiences only! You sell more records overseas nowadays. Embrace the power of YouTube (Shakira, Maluma...)

4. Bring back SPECTACLE. RH Tour was cute but your one performance at the MET was spectacular!

5. Don't be greedy. You might make less money but you fill stadiums in Latin America. Start your tour here!

6. Don't ever use those hideous grills ever again.  They don't look good at any age (I don't blame Drake for not liking them).

Quite true.

16 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I really enjoyed her on Ellen. It’s kind of mind boggling that people didn’t. Her performances of JOA and Ghosttown were pretty fucking great. And the Dress You Up skit was pure Madonna. Sure, the interview wasn’t that good but none of Ellen’s interviews are. 

I’d personally like to see her do a sit down interview with Cynthia McFadden again. They’ve always had great chemistry and Cynthia seems to ‘get her’. 

And I don’t care how cliche it is, but she should do a big live production on one of the morning shows like Today or Good Morning America. Anyone who does those seems to get great press afterwards (or shit press, deepening on how good/bad it is)

Yes, I don't get the hate against Ellen either. Basically any show where she gets to perform rather than just do an interview is great. Her charisma really comes out when she performs. Her interviews can be good, but she actually is introverted sometimes in her off stage persona which can come off as cold if she doesn't connect with the interviewer. 

I love seeing her on tv but you have to realize because of the rise of streaming not as many people watch regular tv like they used to. Years ago, when a big name performer did a tv performance everyone would be talking about it the next day. That doesn't happen as much anymore. 

The only tv appearance that has a huge effect is an event that everyone watches like the Super Bowl, the World Cup or the Olympics.  I don't know if any of those big events are coming up to tie in with the new album. 

Another thing that would be cool if she did a track by track commentary of each song on the album. I've listened to these that some artists have done on Spotify and they are really interesting and give you insight into the music. It allows you to go into detail that a lot of press interviews don't. 

18 minutes ago, Brasileiro said:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

God I love all of this so much. 

I love her Instagram the way it is. I love that she is real and shows her personality. 

I love spectacle too but a lot of people use that against her to say she can't sing or her music isn't good enough, and she has to rely on that. I think the scaled back feeling of the RHT got her a lot of respect among casual fans and it would be good to continue in that direction to get people to focus on the music and her personal charisma. 

I loved all of her performances on Ellen. It was a real treat for all Madonna fans. Ghosttown, living for Love, Joan of arc and the fun Dress you up segment.  All fantastic versions.