M at Eurovision? NOPE!

1 hour ago, tasteinmen said:

I wonder if she found the Versace dress when she was going through her archives last year? Unless she just keeps it with her at all times.

Considering she was at the versace after party

that wasnt accidential

13 hours ago, karbatal said:

Omg if only we could send her videos!! I would send her one i did performing Sorry at home with my vintage roller skates, smashing my ass and back into a table :lol:

:lmao:  

I guess if shes performing at the esc, she would release the Single Today like new music friday. The hype would be over if she was releasing next week froday after performing tomorrow, so I dont think its true

If she's ready to drop the lead single of the new album this is/was a missed opportunity. Wheter you like it or not it she would have gotten major exposure.

guess she isnt ready yet to release it.

i watched the show yesterday and i was amazed at how much singers sang out of tune. The only one that sung really well was Waylon from The Netherlands.

2 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

i watched the show yesterday and i was amazed at how much singers sang out of tune. The only one that sung really well was Waylon from The Netherlands.

2 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

Righttt...

tumblr_o21va9ivJ41s78x4wo1_500.gif

4 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

If she's ready to drop the lead single of the new album this is/was a missed opportunity. Wheter you like it or not it she would have gotten major exposure.

guess she isnt ready yet to release it.

waylon? Ur kidding right ?  Norway it is !

I'm at the jury rehearsal of the Grand Final. Can confirm that M definitely won't be appearing.

20 minutes ago, Msig said:

I'm at the jury rehearsal of the Grand Final. Can confirm that M definitely won't be appearing.

They got damn Beyoncé instead of M! :angry:

tumblr_p8ffriDs9y1u7uduwo1_540.gif

5 minutes ago, Confessit said:

If the songs decent this will score Beyoncé a number one across Europe.

9 hours ago, Confessit said:

If the songs decent this will score Beyoncé a number one across Europe.

Given the recent news about Beyonce, she'll somehow score a number one even if nobody streams or buys it. 😂😂

Way to go, Jay-Z!

As paws down says #canttrustthecarters

7 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I can wait. I'm sure new music will come this year. After Rebel heart, I don't want anything rushed. The Queen needs to take all the time that she needs to plan her grand comeback in the best way!

If it only was the best way! I'm sure we will get the album with 0 smart PR decisions

• 8 months later...