M at Eurovision? NOPE!

5 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

We need to remind her of when she last wore that beautiful silver Versace dress ( before the met ball )   It was at the Brit awards where she looked like a beautiful Rapunzel with the long blonde wig and the wind machine.    See where I am going -  wind machines = Eurovision !   

Karbatal,  send her a video of her hair blowing all beautifully near  the wind machine and tell her to get back to Portugal to perform there !  

why whould you remind her something she already knows? lol btw, i don't think it's the SAME dress. It's similar but has something different on the shoulders

12 minutes ago, caba1 said:

why whould you remind her something she already knows? lol btw, i don't think it's the SAME dress. It's similar but has something different on the shoulders

It’s the same dress, she also wrote Bedtime Sory in her last instagram story. 

13 minutes ago, acko said:

Please, she's done so many tacky show across Europe throughout the years, surely this one won't hurt.

That being said:

image.gif

image.png

Sorry but as the first show to present a brand new single from an album? NO. 

She has many options from the Billboard Awards to the VMAs to the EMAS and I know in 2018 they are tacky as well but at least they are not THAT trashy. And I always watch Eurovision but Madonna there doesn’t make sense with this new era. It doesn’t look like the album will be in the style of Confessions if the MET performance is an indication (and maybe it’s not but who knows).

Edited by cosmic_system

26 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

It’s the same dress, she also wrote Bedtime Sory in her last instagram story. 

is it though? it can be another one inspired on that one. i read the original was donated. Look at the bust

1995-brit--a.jpg

A108DA69-B0BD-4F23-BEB5-83D471AFD419.jpeg

8 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

She has many options from the Billboard Awards to the VMAs to the EMAS and I know in 2018 they are tacky as well but at least they are not THAT trashy. And I always watch Eurovision but Madonna there doesn’t make sense with this new era. It doesn’t look like the album will be in the style of Confessions if the MET performance is an indication (and maybe it’s not but who knows).

No-one watches VMAs or EMAs. Those are passe.

Everyone watches Eurovisions, not just bald gays

3 minutes ago, caba1 said:

is it though? it can be another one inspired on that one. i read the original was donated. Look at the bust

1995-brit--a.jpg

A108DA69-B0BD-4F23-BEB5-83D471AFD419.jpeg

Its a different copy with added rhinestones and big girl size.

1 minute ago, BoogieWoogie said:

You are kiddin right? It’s not the same, unless they altered the original to add extra diamond bits on the bust.

Sorry but are you all people blind? The diamonds bits were in the original too. 

2E6173AB-074D-411D-897B-EF3811EE0663.jpeg

QUEEN OF RECYCLING OUTFITS 

much like our own dear PRINCESS ANNE

i mean you just would wouldn’t you. Imagine how much that dress is worth . 

And big big girl size ?! Ridic

3 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Its a different copy with added rhinestones and big girl size.

It's the same dress, it is assymetrical. That's why there are no crystals on one side of her bust. Case solved...

tumblr_p6sqnjd8Hi1tv4goyo1_500.jpg

This thread :lmao:

It is the same dress. 

Eurovision attracts millions of viewers all around the World.  Nothing to sneeze at and Madonna has always been a superstar in Europe. Great exposure and she is such a fantastic entertainer.  Still wishing and hoping that she will be a guest performer at the final.  Then Madonna and my next  2 favourites after her in Abba and Olivia would of all performed at Eurovision. 

We all know Eurovision is over the top in every way but that is part of it's charm. I am watching it now as taped it. Love it !  

I wonder if she found the Versace dress when she was going through her archives last year? Unless she just keeps it with her at all times.

i think she's still in ny although i haven't seen any pics since the gala.